hulk vs. hulk 2099

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asain dude
so..... who wins?

Mainstream
we'll regular Hulk cuz the other Hulk is too old he's 2099

asain dude
ok the 2099 series was about marvel making incarnations of heros from the past in the ,in the series the year is 2099(and by the way the regular hulk would be older, not the other way around)

olympian
Hulk 2009 doest have the feats to compet. That i recall at least.

I actually liked him more than regular Hulk, the look was more animal side and badass.

Mainstream
Originally posted by asain dude
ok the 2099 series was about marvel making incarnations of heros from the past in the ,in the series the year is 2099(and by the way the regular hulk would be older, not the other way around)

I was kidding I'd go with regular Hulk winning still though.

Hulk Power
I go with the Hulk in my sig. He's bad ass!

olympian
"I go with the Hulk in my sig. He's bad ass!"

Wich one? The grey? The Green? The Professor? wink

Hulk Power
Hmm? I'd say that I would go with the green one (Savage Hulk). Or the Professor. he's cool too.

asain dude
how come when i post every one acts dumb

colossus17
becasue u suck.and no one takes u seriously.....and u touch urself in school

asain dude
first thing, shut the hell up you britney spears wack off hill billy.
and second ....when i was asking this question.... it had nothing to do with me wacking off

colossus17
haha laughing out loud laughing out loud .....so u admit it.....

asain dude
so..... just cause you tried to make love to a pencil sharpener and lost your penis doesn't mean you can make fun of me

colossus17
wow! nice come back!........you have the IQ of a pencil sharpener.and i didnt try to make love to it....i tried to make love to my oven you idiot.....

Hulk Power
So you baked your wiener? Ouch! laughing out loud

colossus17
i tried.....it didnt work......u should try it ur self the feeling is very "unique"

Max Spidey 24
Ok is this the official penis thread ?

colossus17
if u want it 2 be.....

Max Spidey 24
hell no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.