Deathlok vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
Battle of the Tech!!!

Stark obviously has more firepower hidden up his metal sleeves...

But Deathlok's onboard computer is scarily efficient and his armour can nullify almsot any energy based attack and is capable of adapting to new weapons in seconds.

Who wins in a no-prep one on one battle?

whirlysplat
Iron Man

ZephroCarnelian
Good choice. smile

whirlysplat
big grin

ZephroCarnelian
How about up close and personal?

Not allowed to fight from a range of more than ten yards?

Can Deathlok dodge and close in for some nasty killin' action??

whirlysplat
No iron man is much stronger

ZephroCarnelian
But is he faster and more agile?

Or is the difference simply so great that Iron Man can ignore Deathlok's attacks...?

whirlysplat
I think he pretty much ignores him big grin imo

ZephroCarnelian
I remember one issue with Deathlok fighting against an upgraded Doombot. It was massively powerful, but once Deathlok discovered it wasn't really Doom and thus not really a living person, he absolutely destroyed it!! smile

I could see Iron Man having to take the fight at least a little seriously, lol.

whirlysplat
Sorry Zeph Starks armour is the thing I love about Marvel most, its something that brings out the fanboy in me. Iron Man is a character DC should have had his that cool big grin

whirlysplat
Sorry Zeph Starks armour is the thing I love about Marvel most, its something that brings out the fanboy in me. Iron Man is a character DC should have had his that cool big grin

Scoobless
holy double post whirly man.....

Deathlok is cool..... and i wish you hadn't mentioned him as i was considering him for the upcoming powerful street tourny (and you've blown any surprise he might have added)... but he can't take Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.