More imtimidating: Juggernaut vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
You see Juggernaut on one end of a city street and Venom on another, based solely on how they look and without knowing anything about their powers, who would you say is more intimidating and scary?

Scoobless
probably the guy with the large pointy teeth and huge tongue.... the other guy just looks like a big human in a stupid suit

colossus17
i am not scared of anything...fear is illogical.....i would attack both just for fun

pr1983
venom obviously... juggs would kill you quick... venom would savour it...

Tron
Hmmmmm, on one side, the large black thing with very large jaws, teeth, and tongue. On the other side, a walking tank that's going through walls, poles, cars, etc.

Decisions, decisions...

CorderaMitchell
Venom, garsh, juggs doesn't have that venom presence, he doesn't eat brains or anything.

Hulk Power
I'd be more afraid of Venom. He would scare the crap out of me. I'm sure that if you ignore Juggernaut and just walk by him without looking, staring or saying a word, he'll leave you alone and not do anything to you. Venom would probably just kill you for the fun of it without any mercy. Juggernaut would see you as a whimp that's not worth wasting a punch on.

CorderaMitchell
Yep evenmoreso, if you keep in mind that you know nothing about them....

Max Spidey 24
Depends if they just standing there, i will take my chances with the 10ft thing with the goofy helmet rather than the drooling snarling thing. If they were in motion and juggernaut walking through shit but venom has to push the objects with strength, i would go with Venom.

Swanky-Tuna
I'd be more afraid of Venom than I would be afraid of Juggernaut. At least with Juggernaut there's a chance he won't devour you with his giant teeth.

long pig
Venom, because he has the whole unpredictability factor, Jugs you could possibly reason with or even befriend him, having Cain as your bestfriend would kick ass btw.

Venom is just crazy.

olympian
Venom looks more scary. maybe not as much " intimidating" as Jugs. The guy is just huge and big. Scary yes venom takes it. The whole look was the best thing Mcfarlane ever did in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.