Who Takes Ryu Down Wolverine DeathStroke or Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Death Stroke Vs Ryu

Or Wolverine Vs Ryu

Spidey Vs Ryu

Who Could Take Ryu Out

Just Be Thankfull I didnt say GOKU

Ryu is human so its not uneven and i think i saw Batman go look at the street fighters in the street...fighting so i guess he was talking about ryu...or some thugs

supremthor
all of them take ryu down.

Xplosive
No one, not even close.

jinzin
ummmm ken's about ryu fighting equal.....ken's almost been killed by vega....... deathstroke spidey and wolverine > vega......confused

CorderaMitchell
Ryu kills all of them with ease, they are near god level, I don't know who Jinzin's talking about.

Grammaton
SHHOOOOOO RYUUUUU KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN - buh bye everyone else big grin

Arahan
You cant really compare Ryu with these guys. There are from too different universes. I mean Ryu could blow with Ha Dou Ken a hole Bus, car, burger king or whatever. He is a very skilled fighter.
But he is no superhuman.
Deathstroke, Wolverine and Spidey have good chances to win.

Sentry
Ryu from the Alpha Movie was pretty powerful. He dodged bullets with ease and could probably level a mountains with his his chi at his prime. How do those 3 win again?

Ryu wins. For all of them.

CorderaMitchell
Ryu can blow up mountains, tidal waves, akuma crushes meteors. These guys are superhuman plain and simple, the problem is most arent updated on them like spiderman and wolverine, and deathstroke, he is the better fighter by FAR!!

Bison can freeze time, SF characters easily beat many of the MU, and some of the DC

Solidus Snake
batman would kick an army of ryu's asses

supremthor
ryu at his prim could destroy a mountain so wat. green lantern could destroy a planet with ease,flash could cuold kill ryu withen a mila second zantanna could ????? zantanna would eat ryu. and deathstroke defeated this three pluse many more at the same time. ryu cant **** with that. as for spider man i dont see how ryu can touch him. wats good is all ur powers if u cant hit ur target. spider man is stronger and faster then ryu. dodging bullets...so wat batman and captain america dodge bullets all the time. as for Wolverine all he needs is one good hit.. but he has the least chance.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by supremthor
ryu at his prim could destroy a mountain so wat. green lantern could destroy a planet with ease,flash could cuold kill ryu withen a mila second zantanna could ????? zantanna would eat ryu. and deathstroke defeated this three pluse many more at the same time. ryu cant **** with that. as for spider man i dont see how ryu can touch him. wats good is all ur powers if u cant hit ur target. spider man is stronger and faster then ryu. dodging bullets...so wat batman and captain america dodge bullets all the time. as for Wolverine all he needs is one good hit.. but he has the least chance.

You don't understand that these are GOD character levels, they are WAY beyond these guys, I'm sorry but ryu, ken, and Akuma are much faster and stronger than these three, who have a warping ability.

You need to research your street fighter, because this is something beyond this, and using green lantern wont help, because none of the three can beat him.

Akuma shakes the earth with a stomp, he walks on the ocean floor, he can SPLIT the ocean, these guys are too weak for ryu.

Batman and Captain america have not yet been logically been explained how. Ryu in his teen years would have been more of a match, and even then he was breaking cars, reflecting thousands of objects without flinching, ryu is at a god level!!! Explain how they are going to beat him.

Vega has claws, and would murder wolverine, bison can freeze time.

This is why I hate arguing street fighter, because people see them on the streets and as nothing else, when they can move faster than the eyes detection, hell even chun li could kick through tanks. smokin'

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
batman would kick an army of ryu's asses

YOu really don't believe that, ryu could kill bison at this point, adn bison would muder batman inhis sleep, spiderman can beat batman. Do you have sufficient knowledge of street fighter?

Ryu wins 10/10 easily, even against all three at the same time, at his current power.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by supremthor
all of them take ryu down.

prove it

srankmissingnin
Going by the current DDP street figther comic all three of them clean house against Ryu, although DS might have some trouble.

CorderaMitchell
No they lose terribly, not even funny bad.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No they lose terribly, not even funny bad.

How so? The only impressive feats in the Devil's Due Street figther comic belong to Gil and Bison; Spider-man could take most of the cast on his own.

CorderaMitchell
I'm talking about them the best that they are, since there was no version mentioned, and in that version ryu wipes them away, in your version probably not.

I go with the highest of their abilities, I don't backtrack unless otherwise mentioned.

srankmissingnin
I'm talking about them the best that they are, since there was no version mentioned, and in that version ryu wipes them away, in your version probably not.

I go with the highest of their abilities, I don't backtrack unless otherwise mentioned.

Agreed at his strongest incarnation Ryu cleans house but there are to many verions of Street Fighter for everyone to be on the same page during a debate... the threat starter really should speicify

shaolin9976
All of them beats Ryu! Spidey will beat Ryu in a minute. Wolverine in about half an hour. And Deathstroke will outlast him. Ryu is out of his league this time.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by shaolin9976
All of them beats Ryu! Spidey will beat Ryu in a minute. Wolverine in about half an hour. And Deathstroke will outlast him. Ryu is out of his league this time.

What!?!? You seriously don't believe that, can these guys sink a sub, no. Please specify on how they would win besides simply saying so.

shaolin9976
Ryu can sink a sub? Then I am misguided. I guess I don't know much about Ryu.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Ryu can sink a sub? Then I am misguided. I guess I don't know much about Ryu.

Its okay, many people see them as the game characters, but at their MAX, they are gods, it depends on which version you're talking about.

SF characters own MK characters, and some MU characters.

I'd have to show you a link.

Xplosive
You don't understand that these are GOD character levels, they are WAY beyond these guys, I'm sorry but ryu, ken, and Akuma are much faster and stronger than these three, who have a warping ability.

You need to research your street fighter, because this is something beyond this, and using green lantern wont help, because none of the three can beat him.

Akuma shakes the earth with a stomp, he walks on the ocean floor, he can SPLIT the ocean, these guys are too weak for ryu.

Batman and Captain america have not yet been logically been explained how. Ryu in his teen years would have been more of a match, and even then he was breaking cars, reflecting thousands of objects without flinching, ryu is at a god level!!! Explain how they are going to beat him.

Vega has claws, and would murder wolverine, bison can freeze time.

This is why I hate arguing street fighter, because people see them on the streets and as nothing else, when they can move faster than the eyes detection, hell even chun li could kick through tanks. smokin'

True.
Ryu would defeat those three combined and pretty easily also. Even Akuma realize Ryu inner power is greater than his (Akuma). Games are canon (but not everything in it, not every battle is used as canon). Akuma, Oro are God-like level characters, Ryu is already powerful as he was when he used Dark Hadou (Evil Ryu), but now Ryu, no evil, achieved that power level. Now he will never use Dark Hadou, Satsu no Hado (Akuma uses this), but is still achieving greater and greater power, and now even Akuma realize that even Ryu without Satsu No Hado (Akuma uses this), Ryu will eventually become more powerful, and also Oro feels this. Oro feels Ryu already in 15 years will become more powerful than Akuma, Oro ever were and maybe he will achieve that even sooner.

Max Spidey 24
Wolverine makes a hole at the bttom of the sub and down it goes

shaolin9976
Wow!

CorderaMitchell
Let me put up some links on the history of these guys....

shaolin9976
Just Do It!

Max Spidey 24
Put the links and pics!!!

CorderaMitchell
I'm sorry I'm at the library so its going to take slightly longer, aas I can't open multi windows.

CorderaMitchell
One..
http://www.vgmfusion.com/senshuk/home/bio/akumabio.html

CorderaMitchell

http://nosoul4evr.cyberfuturism.com/characters/ryubio.html

Max Spidey 24
both has different Statistics
in one ryu is 5,6 the other hes 5,10 and stuff

CorderaMitchell
What do you mean those were just the history, you may have seen something else.

In terms of marvel: strength: godlike,speed: very superhuman( can move faster than the eye, energy projection( can destroy cities and such, thats a supercyclops with fightin abilities. Fighitng, MAX, these guys are WAY beyond human, intelligence, normal.

This is ryu at his max potential, I can get more links.........

Nataku8188
Ryu kills all of them with ease, they are near god level, I don't know who Jinzin's talking about.

you even read the SF comics?

Ryu got his ass beat to shit by Balrog because "He was SO powerful".

Wolverine is the only one Ryu has a chance against.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Yes I do and this again depends on which comics, considering that balrog was defeated by Ryu in a hit. I understand you don't like ryu, but with him at his full potential, these guys are a non factor.

A weaker ryu from a different comic yes he would lose, but the thread starter did not specify, so I'm using the most powerful one availiable, and that is the one who rejected the dark hadou and is on his way to defeating akuma.

Nataku8188
Yes I do and this again depends on which comics, considering that balrog was defeated by Ryu in a hit. I understand you don't like ryu, but with him at his full potential, these guys are a non factor.

A weaker ryu from a different comic yes he would lose, but the thread starter did not specify, so I'm using the most powerful one availiable, and that is the one who rejected the dark hadou and is on his way to defeating akuma.

Dont say potential, ever. I have the potential to be the strongest man alive, but am I ever going to be? No.

If you want to talk about potential, Spider-mans is far beyond anything Ryu could ever attain, simply because he's already so powerful and uses no specific form of martial arts. If he went and trained heavily, much like Ryu, imagine how powerful he'd be?

In the current Udon comic (The one I base all SF fights on, unless its SF only style fight, like akuma vs ryu) Ryu would get raped.

For the record, I like Ryu a lot. I just think he's way too overrated, same goes for Wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
Dont say potential, ever. I have the potential to be the strongest man alive, but am I ever going to be? No.

Lets say at his max then, that was what I was going by, seeing as the thread starter did not specify that, but I already mentioned how he would lose by those terms in the thread.

There's a shot in potential,I in training would have the better potential to be a good athlete then one who does not, disregarding rare gifts, like in ryu's case.

If you want to talk about potential, Spider-mans is far beyond anything Ryu could ever attain, simply because he's already so powerful and uses no specific form of martial arts. If he went and trained heavily, much like Ryu, imagine how powerful he'd be?

Depends on your outlook, again they tap into superhuman feats, and that itself is a gift. Many train heavily, but arent close to ryu. Again it depends on the issue you are reffering to.

In the current Udon comic (The one I base all SF fights on, unless its SF only style fight, like akuma vs ryu) Ryu would get raped.

True, but again is it fair to use him at a weaker level unless specified by the thread starter. Its no different than in other threads where people use ALL of the character showings.

For the record, I like Ryu a lot. I just think he's way too overrated, same goes for Wolverine.

I feel that he is not understood by many on this particular forum, and some of the posts show that people are unknowledgable of his feats. Seeing as these characters have shown themselves to be able to do these feats, why would they get droppes to less than 1/10 of their power on the hat in a fight, unless SPECIFIED by the thead starter.

Xplosive

Ryu won the fight and KO Balrog in the end with on kick. Nataku, the point is that you don't have the potential to be strongest guy on Earth. And by the way, reaching your potential is of course your genetic and work. Ryu is training hard, also Akuma is, but Ryu is getting closer and closer, and now when Ryu rejected Dark Hadou, Akuma still feels Ryu will become more powerful than Akuma is (something that Akuma could never achieve). And don't talk about Spider-Man potential (it's different, they don't have the potential like SF charachter have or especailly DBZ charachters, Spider-Man can't be never so fast, so strong or project energy, maby if he would work hard, let say, he would increase his strenght from 2 ton to 5, like human can from 100 kg to 400 kg bench, the same would work for Peter, his potential work as with human and not SF characters), I don't know where you get that, hahaha. Look Logan, he is hard working, weak against Ryu (but for Logan is said, he reached maximum human potential strenght, look what Ryu is achieving, destroying mountains, so comparing their potetnial to Ryu is more than ridicioulus), in SF there are many superhuman, working very hard, but still not close powerful as Ryu, but would crush Spider-Man.

jinzin
all I'm saying: in every form of media I ever see they are rouphly comparible to what their namesakes imply..making them streetfighters..... ryu's been beat down by balrog in a feww different series' of comics, ken's nearly been killed by vega in one comic series and one show episode, ryu almost got beat up by guile in a comic book adaptation of the animated movie, in the animated movie fei long gave ryu a good run for his money, quite honestly, the american cartoon, and alpha are just about the best chances/incarnations I see ryu having to win any of these fights here... not hat I don't think he could do it...but I certainly wouldn't claim ryu to be at godly levels..

EvilCap America
Personally id like to know the Canon story from Capcom themselves.Looking at te games Sakura a teenage girl can compete with them to some extent and they dont exactly look like superhumans that whip Supermans behind

Also Akumas big feats are only in SF3 endings.Are any of those endings Canon to the storyline[Knowing that not every ending in their games truely happens?It seems to me that its just a "Splooge over Akumas uberness" moment with with no more real ties to the actual story than Zangeif slamming E.Honda to destroy the Psycho drive or Bison walking through a nuke then dying to Charlies machine gun fire

paeng
Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke wins this match easily even on 1 on 1 against Ryu because those three are alot stronger and much better fighter than Ryu.

And don't even add the SF3 endings and all the SF other endings because that is not Canon to the "Original Storyline" of the Street Fighter.

Those endings are fakes for example if you finish M.Bison he will finally accomplish his goals and then if you finish the game with Ryu he will kill M.Bison with his Hadouken. You see there are too many endings on all the Street Fighter.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jinzin
all I'm saying: in every form of media I ever see they are rouphly comparible to what their namesakes imply..making them streetfighters..... ryu's been beat down by balrog in a feww different series' of comics, ken's nearly been killed by vega in one comic series and one show episode, ryu almost got beat up by guile in a comic book adaptation of the animated movie, in the animated movie fei long gave ryu a good run for his money, quite honestly, the american cartoon, and alpha are just about the best chances/incarnations I see ryu having to win any of these fights here... not hat I don't think he could do it...but I certainly wouldn't claim ryu to be at godly levels..

JinZin, you realize tha Ryu was playing with Fei Long, it was quite easy match for him. He got beat by Guile, cause he wasn't expereicend, in the end he was far beyond Guile.

Xplosive
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Personally id like to know the Canon story from Capcom themselves.Looking at te games Sakura a teenage girl can compete with them to some extent and they dont exactly look like superhumans that whip Supermans behind

Also Akumas big feats are only in SF3 endings.Are any of those endings Canon to the storyline

Canon are, when Akuma and Ryu fights, where Akuma destroy island with one punch. The canon is when Ryu rejects Psycho power of Bison, cause Ryu inner power is beyond and he deafets Bison with on punch=canon. Fight with Oro is canon, where Oro sees in Ryu as the being with greates inner power.
Here is everyhitng what is officail and what is considered as canon. It's extremely deteailed. Zangief is gay=canon.
Paneg go home,. no on will take you seriously, writting they are better fighter than Ryu=sad knoledge and sad logic (why sad logic, street fighters, Ryu, Akuma lives for training, whole life improving, it just more than sad Paneg).

http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/faqs/SFplotguide40.txt

paeng
Most of your counter arguement is based on computer games Xplosive. And if you're thinking clearly you know that games are not canon because there are "too many endings".

That's all I have to say.

Xplosive
paeng, that is why I said what is canon (like Ryu vs Akuma), in SF3 ending with Ryu is canon, in SF3 Ken ending is not canon. In SF3 there are only few ending that are canon, 80 % are not. That is why I gave link, to see yourself what is considered in all SF games as canon and what not. And as I remember, I thinkevery Ryu ending in any SF games was canon.

paeng
My point is, games is not 100% canon because that storyline will never happen in the Street Fighter comics.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by paeng
Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke wins this match easily even on 1 on 1 against Ryu because those three are alot stronger and much better fighter than Ryu.

And don't even add the SF3 endings and all the SF other endings because that is not Canon to the "Original Storyline" of the Street Fighter.

Those endings are fakes for example if you finish M.Bison he will finally accomplish his goals and then if you finish the game with Ryu he will kill M.Bison with his Hadouken. You see there are too many endings on all the Street Fighter.

NO!!! Ryu is capable of handing these three on his best showings, easily. REad street fighter!

They are not a better fighter, no way no how, not all three of them combined, and they don't use their skills like ryu. Wolverine jumps into all of his attacks.

CorderaMitchell

the hell?

that's the way he's been presented...has a person who uses different TYPES of regular bat suits in diff situations....you don't like it, that's fine... but damn...are these characters not supposed to be allowed their best?

everyone here seems to think that spiderman can outmanuever and outdodge one of batmans batarangs with a homing device, but that batman's gonna show up to the fight in a damned kevlar scuba suit...the hell kind of bias is that?

There you answered your own question, and Ryu murdered fei long, this is a non match seriously. smokin'

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by EvilCap America

Also Akumas big feats are only in SF3 endings.Are any of those endings Canon to the storyline

You know that akuma can walk the ocean floor and such, just like you know that DD has beaten 100 ninjas

paeng
Spiderman is way better than Ryu because he has superspeed and super strength, everybody knows that one strong punch from Spidey and Ryu's head will fall off.

Wolverine is much better too because because he has unbreakable bones, healing factor and three claws and he has a great fighting ability one swing of his claws and the battle is over.

About Deathstroke, I don't know much about him but I know he has a healing factor too.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman is way better than Ryu because he has superspeed and super strength, everybody knows that one strong punch from Spidey and Ryu's head will fall off.

Wolverine is much better too because because he has unbreakable bones, healing factor and three claws and he has a great fighting ability one swing of his claws and the battle is over.

About Deathstroke, I don't know much about him but I know he has a healing factor too.

You know alot about the marvel side, but you arent familiar with sf. The characters there a far stronger and more better fighters, vega has claws, bison can freeze time, balrog ko's elephants, these guys are simply outclassed when ryu is at their best.

Do you think these guys can beat a character that can crush a meteor?

The regular SF cast at their best beat these guys hands down, you should read up on street fighter more, to get a better understanding.

Xplosive
paeng, saying Spider-Man is faster (Ryu who can move faster than eye can see) and stronger is showing you have no knowledge of SFU. But why are you arguing and defending those three and going against Ryu, while you don't even know who Ryu is (except that he is character from SF).

CorderaMitchell
Basically.

demigawd
Wait a minute - I read all the links you guys posted about SF and NO WHERE does it say Ryu is capable of moving faster than the eye can see. The most impressive thing in Xplosive's link to the CANON GUIDE is Akuma's feats in the end. And ACCORDING TO CANON, the SF story ends there, which means that Ryu still is NOT at that level yet. No dodging bullets, no freezing time, no crushing meteors, nothing.

Ryu loses to Spidey and Deathstroke and can't figure out how to put Wolverine down for any length of time.

CorderaMitchell
Whoa hold on!!

Again it depends on which comic you mean, in his best feats, spiderman wins easily, on bad comics he loses.

At the misunderstanding of the thread starter, the information, is too inspecific, but why would I go with a 1/10 power of a character, when he can and others can do superhuman feats.

demigawd
Well, Xplosive sort of self-destructed your own argument when he posted that guide. In order to keep things fair, you HAVE to go by canon. Which means you can't deviate from the feats and actions listed in Xplosive's official Capcom canon guide. So if the Capcom canon guide doesn't have Ryu dodging bullets, then Ryu can't dodge bullets. Anything else is basically fanfic for profit, and you don't want to go by fanfic versions, because Marvel fanfic characters do some CRAAAAZY stuff.

What are you going by, by the way? If not the official canon, or the SF animated series, or SF animated movie, or DDP...what IS your source?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by demigawd
Well, Xplosive sort of self-destructed your own argument when he posted that guide. In order to keep things fair, you HAVE to go by canon. Which means you can't deviate from the feats and actions listed in Xplosive's official Capcom canon guide. So if the Capcom canon guide doesn't have Ryu dodging bullets, then Ryu can't dodge bullets. Anything else is basically fanfic for profit, and you don't want to go by fanfic versions, because Marvel fanfic characters do some CRAAAAZY stuff.

What are you going by, by the way? If not the official canon, or the SF animated series, or SF animated movie, or DDP...what IS your source?

Not true, its the alpha series, its older, but deals with akuma and ryu, when akuma punched an island down, and there are mystical characters like Gill and such that are immortal.

Even in the movie, Guile took out an area of landscape and trees by a sonic boom!

This thread is too inspecific to efffectively debate. I agree at one time, I thought why would anyone put ryu against guys like spiderman, than I read some of their feats, and my ideals changed.

Again the thread starter was curios, and didn't put up an actual sorce like (superman prime), and such.

But the fact that they blew up mountians and such was indeed canon. smokin'

demigawd
Not true, its the alpha series, its older, but deals with akuma and ryu, when akuma punched an island down, and there are mystical characters like Gill and such that are immortal.

Even in the movie, Guile took out an area of landscape and trees by a sonic boom!

This thread is too inspecific to efffectively debate. I agree at one time, I thought why would anyone put ryu against guys like spiderman, than I read some of their feats, and my ideals changed.

Again the thread starter was curios, and didn't put up an actual sorce like (superman prime), and such.

But the fact that they blew up mountians and such was indeed canon. smokin'

It's not just the Alpha Guide. I just read it - it includes Third Strike, the final canon street fighter. That's where it mentioned Akuma creating an explosion on Ayers Rock. And nobody else but Akuma showed that kind of power. If this thread were to say, "Who takes down Akuma from the end of SF3 - Wolverine, Deathstroke or Spidey", I might be a little inclined to vote against the Marvel characters (though Spidey has beaten planetary level characters like Surfer, and Deathstroke has fought Wonder Woman to a standstill). But according to the OFFICIAL CANON GUIDE, Ryu hasn't done anything near that level. Again, you can't go by the movie or obscure one-off comics, because they aren't official or recognized by Capcom. If you're going to debate Street Fighter characters on this forum, you're limited to canon, and Xplosive's canon guide is in plain sight now. Go yell at him for spoiling it for you, lol.

jinzin
Originally posted by Xplosive
JinZin, you realize tha Ryu was playing with Fei Long, it was quite easy match for him. He got beat by Guile, cause he wasn't expereicend, in the end he was far beyond Guile.

no i know about street fighter v and how far above guile he was there... but in a comic book adaptation of the animated movie guile was taking it to ryu, as far as fei long goes, he gave ryu a decent run for his money and he's just another human being.....

jinzin
the hell?

that's the way he's been presented...has a person who uses different TYPES of regular bat suits in diff situations....you don't like it, that's fine... but damn...are these characters not supposed to be allowed their best?

everyone here seems to think that spiderman can outmanuever and outdodge one of batmans batarangs with a homing device, but that batman's gonna show up to the fight in a damned kevlar scuba suit...the hell kind of bias is that?

There you answered your own question, and Ryu murdered fei long, this is a non match seriously. smokin'

ummmm using as character at their peak and using a character at their peak potential are completely different things.... it's like saying wolverine at his peak potetential could go train in everything ryu has for 100 years and come to fight a better fighter than ryu....I'm saying feats from what he's done.....not what he COULD do EVENTUALLY.....I'm not impressed

CorderaMitchell
It's not just the Alpha Guide. I just read it - it includes Third Strike, the final canon street fighter. That's where it mentioned Akuma creating an explosion on Ayers Rock. And nobody else but Akuma showed that kind of power. If this thread were to say, "Who takes down Akuma from the end of SF3 - Wolverine, Deathstroke or Spidey", I might be a little inclined to vote against the Marvel characters (though Spidey has beaten planetary level characters like Surfer, and Deathstroke has fought Wonder Woman to a standstill). But according to the OFFICIAL CANON GUIDE, Ryu hasn't done anything near that level. Again, you can't go by the movie or obscure one-off comics, because they aren't official or recognized by Capcom. If you're going to debate Street Fighter characters on this forum, you're limited to canon, and Xplosive's canon guide is in plain sight now. Go yell at him for spoiling it for you, lol.

Oh like I said, it depends on the source, I can assure you that ryu is well on his way to defeating akuma, and bison and gill, and oro, are on that tier as well.

As for current yes, but it is indeed by the story line, like many of ryus' endings, dark ryu was a side step of ryu,and shin akuma is akuma, just at his full potential, its all there.

But its too inspecific to debate. smokin'

CorderaMitchell

ummmm using as character at their peak and using a character at their peak potential are completely different things.... it's like saying wolverine at his peak potetential could go train in everything ryu has for 100 years and come to fight a better fighter than ryu....I'm saying feats from what he's done.....not what he COULD do EVENTUALLY.....I'm not impressed

He has done those feats, and you yourself know well that ryu is on his way to defeating akuma.

These feats haven't happened then AT ALL? Its worse than not knowing, its ignoring and denying feats you don't want to exist, as usual.

jinzin
what feats? I'm not even arguing against feats...I'm saying in terms of every media i've ever seen that offers a storyline to follow ryu is no where near what i'd call a god level.....NO WHERE! he gets beaten, and stalemated by regular humans.....that's not a godly level...period.... now if you were to say ryu at his full potential (as I do agree that ONE DAY he will beat akuma) than this would be a different discussion all together....

p.s.

"non-specific" or "unspecific"

inspecific isn't a word....doh

CorderaMitchell
Godly or not, perhaps was an exaggeration, but he has been beaten, yes, but it depends on the source, regardless I've already said that.

Guile's beaten ryu, but then he doesn't come close.

Don't correct word usage, thats not fair at all, considering that we all make errors, even you jinzin. "Horney",lol, just kidding, you're cool.

Thats all

Peace.

demigawd
Oh like I said, it depends on the source, I can assure you that ryu is well on his way to defeating akuma, and bison and gill, and oro, are on that tier as well.

As for current yes, but it is indeed by the story line, like many of ryus' endings, dark ryu was a side step of ryu,and shin akuma is akuma, just at his full potential, its all there.

But its too inspecific to debate. smokin'

You can't argue potential (especially against mutants, who develop new powers and abilities out of their ass), only where they are now. And according to Canon Guide, Ryu isn't there. wink

CorderaMitchell
Agreed with the powers going out of their ass thing, but these guys normally train and such.

As for the akuma comparison, he is considered a god and master of the fist and such, but ryu is his rival, he's not shoddy by any means.

Lets say at his max then, that was what I was going by, seeing as the thread starter did not specify that, but I already mentioned how he would lose by those terms in the thread.

There's a shot in potential,I in training would have the better potential to be a good athlete then one who does not, disregarding rare gifts, like in ryu's case.

Regardless, by the source you use you are right, by mine, I'm right, everyones correct here.

Nataku8188
everyones correct here.

Except Stormfront. She's wrong.

CorderaMitchell
where is stormfront?

Nataku8188
where is stormfront?

Does it matter?

CorderaMitchell
I guess not, oh yea, he said he was leaving.

paeng
To CorderaMitchell I know a lot of things about Ryu and what he can do but he really is not that good compared to Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke.

And also I have watched the Street Fighter Movie where Ryu dodges some bullets and knock the criminals out. But you know that Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke has been dodging bullets their whole life and fighting is what their good at.

I admit that Ryu has a chance on defeating them but only if you will compare it to the Games. But games is not canon here that's why I'd go for Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke.

Xplosive

No, no, no, canon guide I gave, it already say Ryu is powerful as Evil Ryu (Evil Ryu could dodge bullets like nothing, I don't remember if it's mentioned, but it's menitoned about Bison beating 12 opponents in the same time, which is true, and is in tier 1 with Akuma, Oro and Gill in SF3, because in SF3 Bison was really powerful, but he said in SF3 Ryu has ultimate inner power (which also Akuma agrees and Oro feels that) and in SF3 Ryu one punch defeated Bison, while other 12 couldn't beat him and look what Bison could already do, much faster than bullets, freezing time, but Ryu in SF3 was basically in his level, only why Ryu is not in tier 1, cause he is still controling, finding himself and there is no menitoning of dodging bullets, well there is also no mentioning of other feats, as powerful energy projection, Ryu energy than can paralize you, Ryu energy than can completely vaporize you, it's not mentioned, but he can do all of that, like he can easily doge bullets). Ryu and Ken, when fight happened, behind them there was shaking of mountains=canon.
And paneg, Logan hasn't or Spidey hasn't ben dodgin bullets in they way Ryu has, it was clearly shown he is faster than bullets, Logan, Spidey, espeacilly Logan are far from that). And in the end of cartoon, Ryu was much, much, much more powerful than he was at beggining of Alpha, where he was aready dodging bullets like nothing, in the end he was faster than the eye can see, Akuma showed that in Alpha, Sadler show that with Ryu dark hadou, but guess what in the end of Alpha Ryu became more pwoerful than that Dark Hadou and defeated his opponent with one blast, and that opponent showed he was faster than the eye can see, but Ryu defeated his blast and vaporized him easily, but his opponent had Ryu dark hadou and genetics, power of hunders warriros, but Ryu crushed him), and do you remember when Ryu in the end jumped, he and Akuma, and Ryu with one finger, far from showing his true strenght, with one finger when he jumped destroyed completely that rock into pieces). Spider-Man, Deathstroke and Logan all combined would be defeated in less than 10 seconds.

paeng
I just want to clear this up, Ryu is not faster than bullets and he will never be. Dodging bullets does not mean you are much faster than it.

For example if Ryu is really much faster than a bullet then he could have prevented the criminals to pull the trigger of the gun like what Flash is doing.

Xplosive
I just want to clear this up, Ryu is not faster than bullets and he will never be. Dodging bullets does not mean you are much faster than it.

For example if Ryu is really much faster than a bullet then he could have prevented the criminals to pull the trigger of the gun like what Flash is doing.

Look, it was clearly shown in Alpha that he is faster than eye can see (in the end). Even if Ryu is movieng faster than eye can see, he is not as fast as Flash.

paeng
Why are you always telling that Ryu is faster than the bullet or faster than the eye when he's not.

CorderaMitchell
To CorderaMitchell I know a lot of things about Ryu and what he can do but he really is not that good compared to Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke.

No, it depends on the source, this has been overdone, people that can crush meteors, will defeat these guys easily, at their best showing all together.

And also I have watched the Street Fighter Movie where Ryu dodges some bullets and knock the criminals out. But you know that Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke has been dodging bullets their whole life and fighting is what their good at.

Ryu is beyond normal fighting, you need to see some comics,and even then they shown superhuman feats at their teen years, bison and guile were destryoing trees.
Sf characters are MUCH better fighters.
I admit that Ryu has a chance on defeating them but only if you will compare it to the Games. But games is not canon here that's why I'd go for Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke.

Comics, this is the comics forum. In games sf characters are at their weakest showings, and in some movies.

In their best showings at comics, which is only fair to do, those three lose easily.

In a worse showing, they win, its that simple.

CorderaMitchell
Why are you always telling that Ryu is faster than the bullet or faster than the eye when he's not.

Ryu can blast mountains, warp, shoot energy blasts that rip tidal waves, knock down buildings. To compare him at his best showings against these three is absurd.

newjak86
OK I won't say that Ryu hasn't done this or this isn't cannon but what i will do is take Ryu at his strongest and break the battles down.

NOW I will list Ryu's feats as I have heard them:
He has destroyed a mountain, he has fought someone who has split the ocean, and this same guy also destroyed an island. OK correct me if I'm wrong.
First I'll handle who I think has the least chance against Ryu Wolverine.
Wolverine has fought Hulk who has moved the planet with a punch destroyed mountains and moved tectonic plates.
Spiderman has also fought the Hulk with some degree of success.
I believe though that these two will not win in a fight against Ryu.
wolverine has the fighting knowledge but doesn't have the power to go toe to toe with Ryu.
Spiderman has to a degree the physical ability but lacks the fighting knowledge to be a threat to Ryu.

Now for Deathstroke who I feel can beat Ryu.
First DS has fought against people whose feats way out distance Ryu's. He also fought these people at the same time and survived and this can't be discounted in a fight.
I believe DS has the fighting ability and brains needed to outright defeat Ryu in battle so while Ryu at his best is a great fighter i think that to say these guys have no shot one on one against him in a fight is just outright overrating Ryu

CorderaMitchell
Makes sense, but keep in mind those that he beat do not "fight" as well as ryu does, and have less spiritual energy or "chi" flowing through them, that being said in a "fight" with RYU at his strongest, he wins hands down.

In a fight with his strength in a weaker state, he would most likely lose, but it would be a good fight.

newjak86
I agree with you C-Master but like i said if there was someone with the fighting ability and brain power to take down Ryu in a fight then Slade could do it. I think counting him out is taking him to lightly.

CorderaMitchell
I don't think slade is a pushover in the least, its just that the thread starter didn't know the full potential of these guys, so stuff like this happens, a on par ryu would have been a fairer fight.

paeng
Ryu has been captured by "normal human" Shadaloo soldiers because they pointed a gun at Ryu and Ken. Where is the so called superspeed you've been talking about.

If Spiderman is in that situation he will dodge even if he is shot hundreds of times because he has superspeed.

Wolverine has survive a shotgun blast on the face and survive a sword stab in the face and he also survive a smash of a sledge hammer right into his head and he also survived many gunshots on his body. If Ryu can take that punishment then he really can stand a chance.

Deathstroke, All I know about him is that he have a healing factor and a great fighting ability.

CorderaMitchell
I understand that, but at his best showings, ryu is more of a match, and in his worse showings he is not.

Ryu is no weakling either, and Eleckra and spiderman have had their problems with humans.
Spiderman cant take hundreds of shots and live.
Wolverine can be killed by his organs, his face wouldn't be a good target. Otherwise the hits of a strong metal wouldn't protect better, because the strength of the metal wouldn't absorb enough, wolverine can be ko'ed.
This thread is too unspecific to argue effectively.
Groovy sig

Hoshi
in fact ryu can easily dodge bullets because he can predict his enemies moves before they even think about it , he may be not be as fast as a bullet , but his punchs ,kicks are almost impossible to see before they hit your face,wolv spidey or deathstroke cant hit ryu , and even if they did it woundnt be a direct hit .Ryu is also a much more experienced fighter , since his hole life he is just seeking for stronger opponents , or training , and he didnt received his power , he had to train a lot to acquire it , wolvi spidey and ds didnt , they just received the power or were born with it .And although i know there are many versions of sf , but there is also many versions of wolvi and spidey with differents level of power , and ryus true history is the history that cordera wrote before

CorderaMitchell
Thanks for clearing that up.

paeng
Ryu is not that fast because I see in some SF 2005 comics. Ryu has been hit by Balrog the Boxer. And from what I can tell Balrog is not that fast because he just stand there and wait for Ryu to attack him then he punch him and Ryu's goes down but he's not knocked out.

Imagine if that's Spiderman punching Ryu then his head would've cracked or worse. If that's Wolverine then Ryu will lose his head.

Look at the picture of Wolverine healing from a severe wound. Can Ryu take that kind of punishment or can he survive that.

paeng
Here's the picture

Darkstorm Zero
I am going to state an oppinion here. Ryus most powerful stages are:

Evil Ryu (Doesn't matter, take your pick of which one you like)
Or Ryu from the Street Fighter 3 series

Now, Vs Spiderman: I think that this fight would eventually be won by Ryu, Because although Spiderman is strong and very fast, Ryu is physically stronger, all he has to do is wait for an opening and use the Shin Shoryuken\Shun Goku Satsu. Spidey cannot withstand those attacks, no matter how strong he is.

Vs Death Stroke: I don't know enough about Death Stroke to comment.

Vs Wolverine: Now this fight would be a draw because Wolverines healing facor keeps him in the game, and since Ryu can sidestep bullets, I'm pretty sure he can dodge Wolvie's claws. I thin that they'll wear eachother out before conceding the match.

dvampire
Ryu is not that fast because I see in some SF 2005 comics. Ryu has been hit by Balrog the Boxer. And from what I can tell Balrog is not that fast because he just stand there and wait for Ryu to attack him then he punch him and Ryu's goes down but he's not knocked out.

Imagine if that's Spiderman punching Ryu then his head would've cracked or worse. If that's Wolverine then Ryu will lose his head.

Look at the picture of Wolverine healing from a severe wound. Can Ryu take that kind of punishment or can he survive that.

It's still at the beginnig of the comic, and Balrog was strong enough to smash a car without even trying, Ryu took several blows from him plus Balrog even did one of his special moves called the Gigaton Blow that's way more devastating than his normal punches. And Balrog is a skilled fighter (he whouldn't be champion if he wasn't).

Ryu in video games- wins

Ryu in movies- wins

Ryu in comics (UDON new hit Street Fighter comic)- may be able to beat Wolverine and Deathstroke, but Spider-Man maybe. smile

Batman Wins
Ryu looses To Spiderman and Batman. He Might win against Deathstroke and wolverine I dont know.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, I am new at this bard so don't shoot me, but how on gos green earth does Batman win against Ryu, none of Batman's funky gadgets are going to stop him... And I doubt in a fight Ryu would let Batman enough time to construct anything new to fight him...

paeng
I've seen many times Spiderman's head was smashed through cement walls and that only made him dizzy I doubt that Ryu can take that punishment as well.

And about Deathstroke all I know about him is that he has healing factor just like Wolverine.

And if Ryu is faster than the eye can see just like Xplosive and CorderaMitchell is saying then he should not have been hit by Balrog.

Batman Wins
Ryu got hurt by shadowlaw thugs, so Batman takes him down.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, I think your reffering to Ryu's earliest Alpha power levels... In his latest 4 incarnations (SF Alpha 3, SF2, SFEX and SF3) he is considerably stronger, plowing through concrete walls? try mountains of solid rock, try being directly exposed to violent evil energy released to destroy you (Bison's Psycho power, Akuma's Satsui No Hadou) and not only surviving, but going on to win both fights.

In both the event of Balrog landing a hit, and being captured by Shadowlaw, Ryu was still very young and in the proccess of fighting off the Satsui No Hadou within himself. Ryu of later times is far stronger than that.

paeng
Games are not canon here,

The fact is Ryu's skin is just like normal human being he can be cut and he can be sliced. He doesn't have superspeed and he can be captured. And many normal human beings has been able to punch him so if it's a deathmatch Ryu will die but he will put up a great fight.

demigawd
Originally posted by Xplosive
No, no, no, canon guide I gave, it already say Ryu is powerful as Evil Ryu (Evil Ryu could dodge bullets like nothing, I don't remember if it's mentioned, but it's menitoned about Bison beating 12 opponents in the same time, which is true, and is in tier 1 with Akuma, Oro and Gill in SF3, because in SF3 Bison was really powerful, but he said in SF3 Ryu has ultimate inner power (which also Akuma agrees and Oro feels that) and in SF3 Ryu one punch defeated Bison, while other 12 couldn't beat him and look what Bison could already do, much faster than bullets, freezing time, but Ryu in SF3 was basically in his level, only why Ryu is not in tier 1, cause he is still controling, finding himself and there is no menitoning of dodging bullets, well there is also no mentioning of other feats, as powerful energy projection, Ryu energy than can paralize you, Ryu energy than can completely vaporize you, it's not mentioned, but he can do all of that, like he can easily doge bullets). Ryu and Ken, when fight happened, behind them there was shaking of mountains=canon.
And paneg, Logan hasn't or Spidey hasn't ben dodgin bullets in they way Ryu has, it was clearly shown he is faster than bullets, Logan, Spidey, espeacilly Logan are far from that). And in the end of cartoon, Ryu was much, much, much more powerful than he was at beggining of Alpha, where he was aready dodging bullets like nothing, in the end he was faster than the eye can see, Akuma showed that in Alpha, Sadler show that with Ryu dark hadou, but guess what in the end of Alpha Ryu became more pwoerful than that Dark Hadou and defeated his opponent with one blast, and that opponent showed he was faster than the eye can see, but Ryu defeated his blast and vaporized him easily, but his opponent had Ryu dark hadou and genetics, power of hunders warriros, but Ryu crushed him), and do you remember when Ryu in the end jumped, he and Akuma, and Ryu with one finger, far from showing his true strenght, with one finger when he jumped destroyed completely that rock into pieces). Spider-Man, Deathstroke and Logan all combined would be defeated in less than 10 seconds.

None of that was mentioned in your canon guide, therefore none of what you're saying happened. I read it...it's never mentioned there at all. Quote where it said Bison fought and defeated the other 12 street fighters at the same time and Ryu beat him with one punch. Quote where it said Ryu dodged bullets. Quote where it said Bison can freeze time. in fact, quote where it even MENTIONS Bison in SF3...there's no reference to him whatsoever, much less him talking about "Evil Ryu's inner potentional". In fact, your canon guide doesn't even mention an "Evil Ryu", just a "killing intent" that was released against Sagat in SF1 and never used again. Quote me otherwise, from YOUR OWN GUIDE.

You can't, can you?

CorderaMitchell

I hope that you keep in mind that balrog was an sf member, bottom line.
SF at their best showings OWN these guys, end.of. discussion.

I know what wolverine can and can't heal from, though few on this board seem to.

CorderaMitchell
Games are not canon here,

The fact is Ryu's skin is just like normal human being he can be cut and he can be sliced. He doesn't have superspeed and he can be captured. And many normal human beings has been able to punch him so if it's a deathmatch Ryu will die but he will put up a great fight.

You don't understand? In thier best showings these guys have freezed time and such, so if you are arguing them at that, its a lost battle.

A mountain, or wolverine?

Care to tell me how wolverine will get close, even on a weaker ryu?

CorderaMitchell
This is fatal..........

CorderaMitchell
None of that was mentioned in your canon guide, therefore none of what you're saying happened. I read it...it's never mentioned there at all. Quote where it said Bison fought and defeated the other 12 street fighters at the same time and Ryu beat him with one punch. Quote where it said Ryu dodged bullets. Quote where it said Bison can freeze time. in fact, quote where it even MENTIONS Bison in SF3...there's no reference to him whatsoever, much less him talking about "Evil Ryu's inner potentional". In fact, your canon guide doesn't even mention an "Evil Ryu", just a "killing intent" that was released against Sagat in SF1 and never used again. Quote me otherwise, from YOUR OWN GUIDE.

You can't, can you?

Yes. thats correct. There is no "evil ryu" per say, by japan, who made the characters. Instead there is a ryu with killing intent, the evil ryu was made in america. Its an alternate personality of ryu, and shin akuma is just akuma at 100%. Other than that ryu rejected his dark side, after akuma had wished to face him with it. He is now more powerful with out it. That is canon.

The "anakutsen" was rejected, because it was intended to kill your opponents in a fight, akuma saw this was no excuse, and that a fight should be no-holds-barred. He took up the art, and it consumed his soul.

Akuma is not a demon, its just a somewhat accurtate american description.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Ryu got hurt by shadowlaw thugs, so Batman takes him down.

I'm tired of these weak arguments, the ones we are arguing against are showing fanboyism. Bane beat batman, so can spiderman. and wolverine.

Is there anywone that batman can't beat? Godzilla, you think batman can beat him.

Shadowlaw thugs are not weak. Cammy, juli, and juni, are exteremely strong and trainind killers, with superhuman spped and agility. They can beat batman.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Ryu looses To Spiderman and Batman. He Might win against Deathstroke and wolverine I dont know.

These arguments are weak. You are not saying anything to convince me here, and this shows that 90% of the people arguing this, no little of the characters, so why look silly and come and defend your character against ones you know little of?

paeng
I show a proof of what's Wolverine is capable off and then you show me some Street Fighter ingame pictures. If you think Batman Wins arguement are weak, then why don't you look to yourself your just like him. If you really want to stay on topic then nevermind him and just continue to the topic.

CorderaMitchell
I show a proof of what's Wolverine is capable off and then you show me some Street Fighter ingame pictures. If you think Batman Wins arguement are weak, then why don't you look to yourself your just like him. If you really want to stay on topic then nevermind him and just continue to the topic.

Thats funny, because the raging demon is more fatal, than the one in the game, proving without a doubt that you don't know what you are talking about. You show a feat of the most inconsistent character in comic history. The problem is I know about wovlerine, and many on these forums don't.

You say my arguments are weak? Check the last few pages, and tell me who knows their information. You and batman wins don't know anything about the characters in question here, and you have the nerve to say my argument is weak?

Your argument is weak, because you posted a pic of wolverine taking a bullet, when I EXPLICITLY stated, that ryu at his best would destroy a mountain.

Your argument is weak because you use an example of Ryu getting beat by shadolaw thugs(who you don't even know), when wolverine has had problems with elecktra.

Your argument is weak because you shown no good reason why wolverine would get NEAR ryu to do sufficient damage.

Your argument is weak because you don't even counter any points, you state the same thing over and over again.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS ULTIMATLY WEAK, because, YOU.DONT.KNOW. THE . CHARACTERS. IN. QUESTION. period, you don't know the one on your own team, and thats pathetic. If you are goign to give a sufficient argument, on why they would win, how can you argue , much less give a debate, on characters yo don't even know?

What you should be doing,instead of making yourself look silly, is ask me the powers of the characters, or better yet research them. You haven't convinced a damn person on this board, besides fanboys why your team, would stand a chance in hell against RYU at his max. Tell me how they could beat Terry Bogard, a man taht defeated god of mars, a being of pure energy, and Terry doesn't hold a candle to ryu.

Next time instead of going into a debate, because the character has "wolverine" in the title, you should know what you are talking about, or ask, so you don't sound silly.

And as for batman wins, he's just bitter over our other debates, and this disucussion has little to do with batman.

So until you come here and know the characters, and read this post twice, you are considered a fanboy, and not worthy of a valid opinion. Why should I put efffort into telling a person something, who's ignorant of the characters in mention, Its like talking to a brick wall.

Case closed.

newjak86
You tell him oh wait I had the same opinion kinda no I didn't.
Sorry man Wolverine dies horrible C-Master has convinced me this guy could fight Classic Juggs and possibly win wolvie has no chance.

CorderaMitchell
I'm really not trying to be mean, but when people consistently ignore what is given to them without knowing the characters in question, its not fun at all.

Having a debate was good with you because you listened.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by newjak86
You tell him oh wait I had the same opinion kinda no I didn't.
Sorry man Wolverine dies horrible C-Master has convinced me this guy could fight Classic Juggs and possibly win wolvie has no chance.

and ringout trion juggs, but possibly lose any other way.

How about onslaught versus trion juggs.

newjak86
I hear ya some people just don't except facts and try to take thim as such.

CorderaMitchell
You want to continue our debate, it was fun, only you and me there.

newjak86
Very well my good sir let us take this there

paeng
To CorderaMitchell, You are really funny because I said many times that games are not canon such as crossovers and other stuff. Read the rules.

I know a few about Deathstroke here it is.

Slade Wilson is capable of using 90% of his brain capacity, making him a master tactician. He also has heightened strength, agility, stamina and reflexes. In addition, he has rapid-healing powers and is immortal, being able to return from the grave and regenerate himself. The right eye he lost has since been restored with an artificial eye, equipped with infrared vision. Slade also has years of combat training. He is above average in hand to hand combat and is skilled in use of all kinds of weaponry.

Is that enough for you.

CorderaMitchell
I'm not using games, alpha was a comics, sorry if I sounded harsh but that was already mentioned.

paeng
I'm not angry at you, And I don't want to sound harsh either. But you are changing the topic, and you are blaming Batman Wins so you can have a scape goat.

CorderaMitchell
I'm not blaming anything, I've not been off topic, the reason it seems so is that, you haven't sufficient knowledge of the characters. The only one arguing this still is you, batman wins, and demi(who is questioning powers).

Explain to me how he wins against a full powered ryu, who destroys mountains, islands, and tidal waves.

I don't need a scapegoat, I'm not losing by ANY means, whatever you say is suspect, because you don't fully know the characters.

paeng
Show me a proof of Ryu destroying mountains and tidal waves first before I believe you. And show me some evidence if Ryu really achieved Full Power or you're just making that up.(I need comic scans not ingame screenshots)

And were not talking about 1 round match here. You know that Wolverine and Deathstroke can live many many years and still can fight at their best. Unless you too doesn't know the background of this characters.

dvampire
Ryu have several abilities to help him out, Wolverine is strong but his abilities can be compared to what Cammy (she has enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, and is capable of lifting a 2000 pound man at the beginning of Street Fighter) is doing right now in the comics, he just have a healing factor. And the Street Fighter characters does have superspeed, if you remember in issue #6 when Ryu and Ken confronted Akuma, they tried to attack him but he move in a blink of an eye. Ryu in the comics is able to beat Wolverine, Deathstroke, and Spiderman; it won't be easy but he will be able to do it. And if Ryu give in to the Dark Hado all of his abilities will increase greatly. no expression

CorderaMitchell
Show me a proof of Ryu destroying mountains and tidal waves first before I believe you. And show me some evidence if Ryu really achieved Full Power or you're just making that up.(I need comic scans not ingame screenshots)

And were not talking about 1 round match here. You know that Wolverine and Deathstroke can live many many years and still can fight at their best. Unless you too doesn't know the background of this characters.

"can" live many years, no son. I long ago put up where akuma destroys ayers's rock, and you should research, because you are arguing a dead cause.

You are the only one here, the many years of experience mean little, as they are not much farther from what a human can achieve in most apects, they are called peak human, for a reason.

You've been done, I already said that a weaker showing would lose, how can a guy beat someone who destroys a mountain?

Do you believe wolverine can beat hulk and godzilla aswell? I bet you do.

The MISTER
I've read through this entire thread just to see how many people were really aware of how powerful ALL the manga characters are.

They're ALL on a far different level of power than untrained humans and from a different universe entirely than marvels characters.

Mangas characters aquire superhuman abilities through intense training and manipulation of chi. Chi in the manga world is almost like an infinite supply of the force in the star wars world.

Guile could probably take Wolverine down and Chun li could kill all three. Look at what Batman CAN do and multiply those abilitys until he has enough power throw fireballs. By the time that he reached this level of mastery he could probably kill the Hulk with his abilities.

In the DBZ manga enough training and mastery of chi allows for the power of flight. I know that doesn't make sense but if kururin( A human) can fly and move fast enough as a child to be invisible, then Bruce Wayne could also learn to accomplish these feats. The problem is that this training is not readily available to any of the three posed to fight Ryu.

Ryu has undergone training that has put him faaaar above the level of normal and can manipulate chi with great ease and apply it with each strike. He has been capable of manifesting chi in the physical form since he first appeared on the scene and has done nothing but increase in power and abilities since then.

The amount of training that it would take to manifest chi in a physical form is enough training to make defeating Batman, or any mortal that has not received any form of training that is similar, a very simple task when considering the fact that all characters are performing at the best of their given abilities. At the best of his given abilities Mega Man is an extremely formidable opponent due to the difference in power between the manga universe and non manga universe.

jinzin
are we still going by games here? I raped the shit out of ryu AND akuma using wolverine alone.....end of story....lol...

sorry but I've seen ton of different mangas, comics, dojin's, cartoons, movies, ect etc of street fighter and I have to agree, that while ryu may be powerful at FULL POTENTIAL......he's NOT AT full potential...at wolverine's or spiderman's "full potential" their ability would be nearly uncomprehensible......that's just faulty logic to use the character at a power he hasn't attained yet....and GUILE?!?!?! the hell? the same guile who fought an semi-trained teenage ken for an entire night and almost lost? yeah...he has a really good chance...roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh wait no he doesn't vega almost killed him too...

CorderaMitchell
are we still going by games here? I raped the shit out of ryu AND akuma using wolverine alone.....end of story....lol...

sorry but I've seen ton of different mangas, comics, dojin's, cartoons, movies, ect etc of street fighter and I have to agree, that while ryu may be powerful at FULL POTENTIAL......he's NOT AT full potential...at wolverine's or spiderman's "full potential" their ability would be nearly uncomprehensible......that's just faulty logic to use the character at a power he hasn't attained yet....and GUILE?!?!?! the hell? the same guile who fought an semi-trained teenage ken for an entire night and almost lost? yeah...he has a really good chance...roll eyes (sarcastic)

They are arguing the BEST SHOWINGS, which is stupid, because they lose, period. Thats why this is going on.

The MISTER

You're implying that Wolverine is as skilled as Vega and that may be true...But that's not who this fight is about as I would have to agree that in my opinion Vega could not beat Wolverine....But only due to the fact that he's not capable of mortally wounding Wolverine.

Fighting a semi trained student of Sheng Long for an entire night is quite impressive, wouldn't you agree? I'm assuming that Guile was capable of throwing the sonic boom at that time, was he not? If not he's improved since then... If so he's improved since then. Regardless he's not on Ryu's level of skill and power.

Ryu doesn't have to be at his full potential to be far beyond the full potential of many adversaries. His skills allow him to manifest chi in a physical form and project it at an enemy.

What character in the Marvel universe or DC universe can do this using skill and nothing else?

Creshosk
They are arguing the BEST SHOWINGS, which is stupid, because they lose, period. Thats why this is going on. Best showings?

Deathstroke has taken out the speedster flash. . how's that for speed from a best showing?

Originally posted by The MISTER
You're implying that Wolverine is as skilled as Vega and that may be true...But that's not who this fight is about as I would have to agree that in my opinion Vega could not beat Wolverine....But only due to the fact that he's not capable of mortally wounding Wolverine.

Fighting a semi trained student of Sheng Long for an entire night is quite impressive, wouldn't you agree? I'm assuming that Guile was capable of throwing the sonic boom at that time, was he not? If not he's improved since then... If so he's improved since then. Regardless he's not on Ryu's level of skill and power.

Ryu doesn't have to be at his full potential to be far beyond the full potential of many adversaries. His skills allow him to manifest chi in a physical form and project it at an enemy.

What character in the Marvel universe or DC universe can do this using skill and nothing else? it's kinda funny to read this, it makes all of the characters from SF sound like saiyans from DBZ with unlimited potential. . .

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
Best showings?

Deathstroke has taken out the speedster flash. . how's that for speed from a best showing?

it's kinda funny to read this, it makes all of the characters from SF sound like saiyans from DBZ with unlimited potential. . .

Once, but what will he do to guys, who destroy mountains, VERY LITTLE.

None of these guys are superior fighters to ryu, why is this still going on?

dvampire
Originally posted by Creshosk
Best showings?

it's kinda funny to read this, it makes all of the characters from SF sound like saiyans from DBZ with unlimited potential. . .

SF characters does have unlimited potential. They are beings that get more powerful as they train just like DBZ, Fist of the North Star, and Yu Yu Hakusho characters does.

CorderaMitchell
He knows terry can beat a being of pure energy, and can very well take these three with little trouble.

He's just messing with me.

Iron Carnage
hey guys what are we talking about?

Xplosive
For Ryu it has been said he has limitless potential, and no SF character has such poteantail as Ryu.

CorderaMitchell
Read the topic.

dvampire
He knows terry can beat a being of pure energy, and can very well take these three with little trouble.

He's just messing with me.

Yeah. And remeber what Ryu's Hadoken did to that Cyborg in the SF Aphla the movie. smile

CorderaMitchell
This is a DEAD argument, basically a bunch of C-haters, came to give me a hello. smile

paeng
To CorderraMitchell, I do not hate you, this is only a debate on who is stronger but if you have a weak heart then don't continue to reply on this thread.

And you haven't even posted a single bit of evidence on how Ryu got so strong.

Maybe you thought Ryu was Gokou that's why you keep on arguing.

Here is another evidence I got on how tough Wolverine is.

paeng
Here is another

Hoshi
that doesnt show anything

CorderaMitchell
I posted the shit early on.

Dude,just,stop.

You think wolverine is god, thats the only reason you're arguing this at such a power level.

Weak heart? Kid I've been kicking ass on threads all day, this is no exception.

You come in and not listen!! Everyone has explicitly said these guys would lose at the current strength.

You don't know the characters. I could tell you anything and you'd think of it as no different than you want it to be.

Research! You're participating on a thread you don't know. Why? Is it because wolverine is in the title, must be.

Why are you on here wasting valuable room, posting pics of one characte when you know nothing about another?

Noones agreeing with you, christ you are a tool.

paeng
I ask yesterday for proof if Ryu really achieved that kind of power and yet there hasn't been a single piece of evidence of CorderaMitchell has to show.

Hoshi post proof on what your fighting for before you reply. Or post a good comment not that kind of nonsense. Or maybe you have eye problems.

newjak86
You've been kicking a** on all threads huh C-Master

paeng
But this is the only thread he can't kick. Because he doesn't even have proof, what a joke.

Hoshi
want proofs kid? well first you should give some good points about wolverine for me to think to post proof to you , you dont understand that all the pictures and posts you did were total useless and pointless in this thread , you dont even defend yourself , you just attack the others opnions

paeng
Please read all the section first before posting,

I have pinpointed on what Spiderman, Wolverine and Deathstroke can do. Unless you're really not reading anything.

Xplosive & Corderra Mitchell say that Ryu achieved full power and he can destroy mountains and tidal waves.

You see I listen to everyone's opinion but I need proof.

Iron Carnage
Dude like what kind of proof do you need?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by newjak86
You've been kicking a** on all threads huh C-Master

check wolverine and spiderman, lets continue our debate,you have knowledge something he lacks.

newjak86
Very well

CorderaMitchell
But this is the only thread he can't kick. Because he doesn't even have proof, what a joke.

I put up links fine, you can't read or you are a fanboy, guess which is worse?

paeng
They say Ryu can destroy mountains and tidal waves and Akuma can crush meteor's and he can walk to the surface of water.

Please show me some picture on what I just said but not ingame screenshots.

Iron Carnage
he is just stuborn

CorderaMitchell
I said akuma can walk water, and crush ayer's rock, ryu destroys islands, and tidal waves.

Hold please.....

Iron Carnage
ok hold on ill look for some

CorderaMitchell
If ryu can just destroy mountains and such, what will wolverine do to him, answer that one.

Vega has claws and would dance all around wolverine.

Iron Carnage
lol so true

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>