A Lost Disc?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_mad
You won't believe this! I was just flipping through a K-Mart toysale magazine, as casuly as you please, when I saw something that shocked me - Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl - THE LOST DISC!!! At first, I thought my eyes were going crazy on me, then I thought it was my brain, so I slapped myself. Then I realized that it was real! I got here as fast as I could, typing like crazy! All you Auzzie mates of mine will probably know what I mean when you get the next copy of K-Mart in the mail. I don't know if this sale is national, but my god it is worth having a look! As soon as I get my scanner working, I'll post the page I found it on!

Phoenix
yeh, my best mate at uni bought it ((I was skint)). Has some extra extras on! big grin

Pirate_mad
Wow...just imagine if they have another lost disc. Maybe they'll have extra extra EXTRAS on it wink just curious, what's on it?

COTTON MAN
EDITED BY PHOE - PLease post more constructively in future.

its_all_good
I have the lost disc! it is so cool...my favorite part on it is the making of jack sparrow or whatever...its way cool!

ladygrim
i havent had the chance top get this yet but hopeflly i will soon big grin

its_all_good
yeah you should get it...it is really good!

ladygrim
i get paid nxt week big grin

Mådness
*lower eye twiches* must...get...DVD! *grins the only way Mad can* big grin

its_all_good
well if you get paid next week then hopefully you will have it soon!

JohnnyBloom
i got the lost disk a while back - in my opinion it's a must for any big fans ....

«§hõnknêss»
They don't have it here and thats REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY OLD NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS
SSSSSSSSSSSS

& im bored

belbel300
its not out here yet no

choosewisely
no expression

JessieSparrow
ive never seen it at any stores =[. mmmmm

~*~pinkypie~*~
nope, first 2 episodes were good yes

choosewisely
yes....and the last 18 too big grineek!

«§hõnknêss»
blink

Mådness
blink ...episodes?.... blink

Flying High

«§hõnknêss»
is that amount of muni a lot? coz ova here thats nuthin

choosewisely

Murray
It came with the original movie.

Flying High
yeah..but i have the original movie....im waiting till the price goes down...

choosewisely
i only had a copyninja...

Flying High
Originally posted by choosewisely
i only had a copyninja...
ha ha....ahwell....i've had my copy for a year and a bit now...so im just gona get the lost disc when the price goes down...or on ebay stick out tongue

underablackflag
They got'm on ebay, mate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.