OMFG SuperShadow gone!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revidian
Everyone FLame superShadow flame!!!!!

Darth Revidian
Ahahahahhahahahhahah finaly gone! good times and cheers for everyone.

Darth Revidian
If you are wondering why im so happy its because i to have been working to get this *** hole of the web. Happy Dance

Darth Revidian
First Flame: He is an idiot a liar what he is doing is illegal and he needed to be stopped.

Darth Revidian
Who else does this course of action satisfy?

Human Vader
dude this happens all the time

goons will shut him down, but in like a day he'll be back up

no big deal

General Zodiac
SS is finally gone.
Zelda: It's over...it's finally over.

darth zamorak
read wikipedia it says this happens a lot to him but he keeps comign back

LordSorgo
Supershadow will find a way to come back.

General Zodiac
Just like Ganondorf, Browser, Andross, and the Sith.

Lord Ganon
Sorry, Andross is gone in the Star Fox universe. And Ganondorf (not Ganon) was turned into stone in TWW. But Bowser is just lucky.

General Zodiac
Andross= Found a way back in STA. He might come back again.
Ganon= A Link to the Past is suppose to happen after TWW so he does come back.

Lord Ganon
Ganon possessed Ganondorf, and Ganondorf's body was turned into stone. And Ganon had no one to possess so he just stayed in his pig form, which explains why he is in that form in LOZ, AOL, ALTTP, and other Zelda games.

Andross was destroyed in SFAdventures, and he didn't come back in SFAssault. So I would say he is gone. He could come back, but I doubt it.

General Zodiac
Ganon is Ganondorf. That was explained in The 4 Swords Adventures for the gamecube.

Lord Ganon
Yes, but Ganon possessed Ganondorf. Why didn't Ganondorf turn into Ganon in the final battle of TWW? That is because Ganon was sent into the Sacred Realm in OoT, and Ganondorf was still alive without the power of Ganon. In a sense, they are the same thing when Ganon possesses Ganondorf.

General Zodiac
Ganondorf is Ganon. Ganondorf didn't turn into Ganon because they didn't want him too.

Darth_Otaku
Would we get back on the fact that SS is gone for a while,at least?

Lord Ganon
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Ganondorf is Ganon. Ganondorf didn't turn into Ganon because they didn't want him too.
That doesn't make logical sense, Ganon was sent to the Sacred Realm when Link defeated him in OoT. Ganondorf was hurt but he survived.

Shirotakahashi
I thought this was a Star Wars Thread not Nintendo... sad

Shirotakahashi
But hey guys keep on arguing this is fun! Happy Dance

General Zodiac
If you played OoT you'd see Ganondorf in the Sacred Realm. Ganondorf esacped and flooded Hyrule. Ganon is Ganondorf. Just like Link is Oni-Link.

Lord Ganon
I forgot to mention what I mean about Ganondorf surviving. I believe the Ganondorf of TWW is a different Ganondorf than the one from OoT. I believe that the Ganondorf in TWW is the reincarnation of the Ganondorf from Oot, but the Ganondorf from TWW was not possessed by Ganon, which is why he didn't turn into Ganon.

And I believe Ganondorf''s spirit (OoT) possessed another Gerudo male and that Gerudo male was the one who flooded Hyrule. Which makes the Ganondorf from TWW a reincarnation of the Ganondorf from OoT.

General Zodiac
he attacked Ganondorf's stronghold for a final showdown, during which the power of Ganon's piece of the Triforce combined with his already insane hatred and power-lust to transform him into an immensely powerful, porcine creature of terrifying evil.

Lord Ganon
Look, Ganondorf and Ganon was sent to the Sacred Realm. Ganondorf escaped, not Ganon, and his spirit possessed another Gerudo male, or maybe he had a body when he got out of the Sacred Realm. Ganon conquered the Sacred Realm, it was explained in ALttP, while he was there.

BTW, the Sacred Realm and the Golden Land is the same place. In the Japanese version of ALttP, the Golden Land is called the Sacred Realm.

Darth_Otaku
Nintendo-Dork ALERT!!lamo

Lord Ganon
Well if Nintendo fans are dorks, then Star Wars fans are even bigger dorks. No offense, because I am a Star Wars fan.

Darth_Otaku
But Nintendo is so childish man?how old are you 5?

Lord Ganon
Nintendo is creative and fun, have you seen the new Legend of Zelda. Yeah, that was made by Nintendo.

General Zodiac
You keep saying Ganon is a spirit that possessed Ganondorf but it was the Triforce of Power and the might of Ganondorf that transformed him into Ganon. Ganon was sealed away but broke free and was defeated by Link. Ganon then escaped his prison and took Zelda captived (First Zelda Game) they didn't have him as Ganondorf because they didn't make up Ganondorf till OoT when Ganondorf used the ToP to become Ganon.

Lord Ganon
Ganondorf used the Triforce of Power to unlock his inner demon, Ganon. Like I said before, Ganondorf escaped the Sacred Realm without Ganon and flooded Hyrule with his magic (TWW). Ganon stayed in the Sacred Realm and conquered it (ALttP). And Ganondorf was mentioned in ALttP.

General Zodiac
And Nintendo is cool. They have:
Resident Evil
Metroid
Zelda
Mario
Star Fox
Super Smash Brothers
Sonic (More Sonic games then Xbox and PS2)

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Lord Ganon
Ganondorf used the Triforce of Power to unlock his inner demon, Ganon. Like I said before, Ganondorf escaped the Sacred Realm without Ganon and flooded Hyrule with his magic (TWW). Ganon stayed in the Sacred Realm and conquered it (ALttP). And Ganondorf was mentioned in ALttP.

Ganon is Ganondorf! Play the 4SA. They tell you that Ganondorf used the Triforce of Power to become Ganon. Ganondorf was defeated by Link in TWW but broke free. Ganondorf quite becoming Ganondorf and stayed as Ganon because in his Ganon form he is far stronger that way. He did become Ganon in TWW...Puppet Ganon.

Lord Ganon
I don't recall that, and Puppet Ganon was Puppet Ganon not Ganon. And I know that Ganondorf used the ToP to turn into Ganon, but he actually unlocked his inner demon, Ganon, and it allowed him to transform into Ganon.

BTW, the english dubs and the japanese versions of the games can be two seperate storylines when translated.

General Zodiac
Inner Demon. That means Ganon came from inside Ganondorf not some spirit.

Lord Ganon
Actually that was a expression, I do think Ganon is able to possess other people. He probably possessed Ganondorf because he was the king of the Gerudo's and he was a sorceror.

Darth_Glentract
I like the animation when you go to the SS site

Emperor Revan
I sure didn't see that comin. If I'd known, I would've waited till my parents weren't around...

General Zodiac
Hahahahahahhahah!

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth Revidian
Everyone FLame superShadow flame!!!!!

everyone at kmc enjoys hearing his idiotic comedy on his website so let him stay. What would we ever do without ss???

Darth Revidian
We are supposed to be flaming SS.

Darth Revidian
Come on you cant tell me your not glad that overegoed fool is gone.

Darth Revidian
But he did give me something to laugh about.

Darth Revidian
And a sig.

PloKoon
supershadow...sucks...smacktard-as Master Fisto would say

Lord Ganon
I think he's a ****tard.

stormtrooper
I imagine Supershadow right now, lying down in fetal position...Why, why me...I need to send b*llshit to my loyal minions...I need to tell them how many times I've scored...

General Zodiac
I miss the laughs I had at his website. Now where am I suppose to go to cheer up?

stormtrooper
In a couple of days he'll be back...

Boris
Already a big ass Supershadow thread!

Darth_Glentract
SS is back. 10:15 CT. SS is back. It was nice while it lasted.

Darth_Glentract
apparently, only the home page is back

2Tidus!
Yeah. THats good.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
apparently, only the home page is back

Damnit! He's making effort!

2Tidus!
LoL. Yeah. Too bad its even back.

General Zodiac
HE MUST NEVER RETURN!

Nactous
Enough..enough about Zelda, he's back. Read this Iwant that arogant S.O.B dead, I want his family Dead, I want his friends dead.......

General Zodiac
Look on the bright side. He makes my life feel better.

Nactous
Oh really.

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Look on the bright side. He makes my life feel better.

eek2

General Zodiac
huh

Moff jango
Originally posted by Nactous
Enough..enough about Zelda, he's back. Read this Iwant that arogant S.O.B dead, I want his family Dead, I want his friends dead....... Wow, he said that?

General Zodiac
I want his pets dead, I want his plants dead!

Moff jango
wow, he's just a frickkin nerd, let him be! Don't pay attention to him. He thinks he's 'the most envied person in all of Star Wars fandom'. Jeez, i can't believe he said that!

General Zodiac
George Lucas is. Lucas is the number one fan. He created Star Wars and anyone who says they're the number one fan has no life!

b-dan
hes like freddy kruger and chucky he will retunre i admire that for soem reason but can any one tell me waht he was doing wrong cuz i dont know what he was doing pm plz so i may have a brighter intake on this

General Zodiac
How can you have a Star Wars site that focuses on everything but the OT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.