Chosen ones to fight in MK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Batman
Wolverine
Spiderman
and Ryu

To fight in The Mk Tourniment for life

Out worlds Fighter
The openents

Lui Kang turned evil
Scorpian
SubZero
Smoke
Cyrax
Shangson
ShoaKon

Can The chosen ones win this tourniment

put who beats who.
1 on 1

colossus17
give batman 3 minutes of prep.and not only will he win MK.but he will take over all of the outer realms...and become an elder god.....

CorderaMitchell
Ryu in his current state is capable of beating those guys.

Batman, would lose,because he knows nothing about the characters in mention, and he's not as good of a fighter.

Wolverine and Spiderman probably die to Scorpion.........

Max Spidey 24
Spidey goes get over here with his web ------>>>>>>>

srankmissingnin
Don't know much for MK characters story wise but gameplay wise the get taken to the cleaners.

Max Spidey 24
Ryu Uppercuts Lui Kang to another realm while Spidey says get over here and drags scropion, then finishes him with a Maximum Spider.

Sub Zero Freezes Batman and Crushes his skull. Then he Freezes Ryu and breaks him in two. So Sub Zero Lives Vs Some OOne.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Don't know much for MK characters story wise but gameplay wise the get taken to the cleaners.

Yea MK, isn't the best of gameplay to say the least. big grin

Max Spidey 24
I agree. StreetFighter is Better.

CorderaMitchell
who's your favorite character?

Max Spidey 24
In street Fighter its
Ryu and Evil Ryu
Ken
Chun Li
Then Cammy
Fie Long next

Fav BadGuys
Akuma
Vega
Bison

uuuu...I know i am missing some

brainchild81
Batman takes out the robots.
Spidey takes out Kang and Sub-Zero
Wolverine takes out Shang Tsung
Ryu takes out Scorp & whoever's left.

CorderaMitchell
Terry Bogard beat god of mars, a being of pure energy, and he couldn't hold a candle to ryu. So ryu can beat the MK just fine.

brainchild81
That movie was horrible. "They fight for love" I hate Terry Bogard. Andy never gets any glory.

MrHeavySilence
Batman will get frozen by Sub Zero my ass. He brings fermionic gas with him and never gets frozen by Mr.Freeze anyway. More like, Batman breaks Sub Zero's skull. He's tough and all but if Liu Kang can beat him with a bucket of water in the movie then its over.

pr1983
batman is probably as good a fighter as any mk fighter...

over 100 martial arts counts for something...

the only thing he's missing is powers...

K3VIL
Sub-Zero is on Elder Gods level.
The medallion he wears enhance his physical abilities and ice powers or upper levels, and even without it, his powers are magical, no freakin bat-device is going to counter it.

Batman Wins
I am sure batman has a bucket of water some where.

pr1983
Originally posted by K3VIL
Sub-Zero is on Elder Gods level.
The medallion he wears enhance his physical abilities and ice powers or upper levels, and even without it, his powers are magical, no freakin bat-device is going to counter it.

yet he still gets his ass kicked by the likes of johnny cage and liu kang...

supremthor
Originally posted by Batman Wins
I am sure batman has a bucket of water some where. laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.