DBZ vs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest Holmes
Name a team or person from a game that could take out this dbz roster.
Goku,Vegeta,Gohan, Piccolo

Darth_Otaku
Completed Devil Jin(the Devil Jin at the end of Devil Jin's Tekken 5 ending.Where Jin has full control of the Devil Gene.)Nightmare.Pyron(learned from THe C-Master!!!)And ehh....Shin Akuma.

CorderaMitchell
Oro and Gill are mystic, GIll being immortal.

Darth_Otaku
Is Slayer from Guilty Gear immortal?She is a vampire...But as the darren Shan books have proven Vampire's aren't totally immortal.

CorderaMitchell
God Rugal, Phoenix, Living Tribunal, Lanternforce, Superman, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Lucifer.

Hoshi
sorry cordera , but i dont think any one of this guys that you mentioned could take the dbz guy , maybe only the living tribunal nut that is all

CorderaMitchell
Galactus and Lucifer can they eat galaxies, I know rugal can't though, I was funning around. Im not sure about phoenix. But Galactus and Lucifer are cosmic...

Hoshi
goku cant eat , but he can destroy them as if he was playing golf

CorderaMitchell
You think so?

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Priest Holmes

I don't think anyone could possibly beat them. They blew planets up with one finger way back in the day before they literally multiplied their power a million fold or more. Immortals and the like would just be a draw because it's not like they would really kill them IMO.

Darth_Otaku
Yo Revan!!!Bud...
I think Shin Akuma and COMPLETED Devil Jin.You know the one who can destroy completa Americka North and South,by giving it the finger!

CorderaMitchell
True

dvampire
I have a few. Thanos, S. Akuma, Superman, Galactus (overkill), Pyron (humanoid or Full form), Gill, Xenogear, Silver Surfer, General Zod, War Hulk or Savage Hulk, Darksied, Dante, Demitri, Morrigan, Thor, Akira, RahXephon, Yuri (Shadow Hearts), Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star), Gladiator, yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho) and lots more. thumb up

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
goku cant eat , but he can destroy them as if he was playing golf And phoenix destroys galaxies, and brings them back.

She's the primal force of creation for the Marvel Universe, She'd outclass the dragons as she can do what they do (creating world's, bringing people back from the dead) in the blink of an eye.

What would The DBZ crew be able to do to her?

They can shoot all their energy at her and it won't do a thing to her.

CorderaMitchell
Basically

dvampire
Originally posted by Creshosk
And phoenix destroys galaxies, and brings them back.

She's the primal force of creation for the Marvel Universe, She'd outclass the dragons as she can do what they do (creating world's, bringing people back from the dead) in the blink of an eye.

What would The DBZ crew be able to do to her?

They can shoot all their energy at her and it won't do a thing to her.

Or just mind rape them. I forgot about Phoenix! cool

CorderaMitchell
dvampire, what up!?!?

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
dvampire, what up!?!?

What's up Cordera! thumb up

CorderaMitchell
nothing much, you?

dvampire
nothing much, you?

Just chilling! cool

CorderaMitchell
amen

mr.smiley
Phoenix would deystroy them all badly.The same with Galactus or The Living Tribunal.Hell,Galactus survived the big bang!

Dizzle
God Rugal, Phoenix, Living Tribunal, Lanternforce, Superman, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Lucifer.

Now THAT... is overkill... (by Lanternforce you mean all the power of Oa in one being, ala Parallax, correct?)

You forgot HKH, JP, and Kirbilactus. Though I dunno if we wanna get Comic Book jokes into the games vs. thread...

EvilCap America
Guys who im positive beat DBZ chaarcters

Cosmic Entitys
Superman 1 Million/Superman prime
Most of the Saint Seiya crew
My lv99 Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon:Another story team

Dizzle
Originally posted by dvampire
I have a few. Thanos, S. Akuma, Superman, Galactus (overkill), Pyron (humanoid or Full form), Gill, Xenogear, Silver Surfer, General Zod, War Hulk or Savage Hulk, Darksied, Dante, Demitri, Morrigan, Thor, Akira, RahXephon, Yuri (Shadow Hearts), Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star), Gladiator, yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho) and lots more. thumb up

I hate DBZ, yet force myself to give credit where credit is due. These kids are damn powerful.

Thanos and Surfer kick some ass. Comparable speed and energy projection as far as the Surfer goes, plus a good deal more strength. Thanos just rapes any of them.

Akuma and the rest of the fighters around his level do. not.

I see Superman around the level of early DBZ characters. MAYBE Goku as SSJ1. Same goes for Zod n Thor. Gladiator is more powerful than either of them, maybe around Cell's level.

Piccolo eats both Hulks. War is powerful, but still insufferably slow when compared to the DBZ'ers.

Yusuke, even as an S Level demon, is around very early DBZ Goku. I'm talkin the guy who died to kill Raditz.

To pick 4 guys, I'd go with Silver Surfer, Doc Strange, Quasar, and Warrior Madness Thor.

CorderaMitchell
Akuma and rugal don't,, but Kirbiliactus does.

dvampire

Will beat any DBZ/GT character. smile

CorderaMitchell
quoting yourself eh? stick out tongue

dvampire
quoting yourself eh? stick out tongue

laughing yes laughing

And I'll put more later too. thumb up

Darkstorm Zero
Onslaught
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/onslaught1.gif

mr.smiley
What about God like Cable?

dvampire
Originally posted by mr.smiley
What about God like Cable?

Yeah Cable will beat them too. I also think Drax, Firelord, Morg, Destroyer, Terrax, Stardust, The Fallen One, and Tyrant will beat them. thumb up

Dizzle
Will beat any DBZ/GT character. smile

You definitely didn't read my post... Though I agree with most of the heralds of Galactus that you just posted beating some DBZ'ers. My 4 were meant to be a fairly good match. Possibly a 7/10 or so against Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Piccolo.

DaRk Lotus
Eddie Guilty Gear
Gambit X-Man

CorderaMitchell
naaa they, wouldn't do much to the dbz char

dvampire
naaa they, wouldn't do much to the dbz char

Eddie may, but not Gambit. smile

Onikirimaru
Doc Strange could take them. He would transport them to a dimension where DBZ fanboys dont exist, and they would lose all there OMGSSJ4OWNZJ00 powers.

mr.smiley
Eddie may, but not Gambit. smile

New Son Gambit could do some damage.

dvampire
New Son Gambit could do some damage.

New Son Gambit? confused What can he do? thumb up

Creshosk
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Doc Strange could take them. He would transport them to a dimension where DBZ fanboys dont exist, and they would lose all there OMGSSJ4OWNZJ00 powers. I wish Doc Strange would do that to me. . .

mr.smiley
New Son Gambit? confused What can he do? thumb up

Alternate universe Gambit.He can create pocket universes and such.He could have deystroyed the earth by charging it too.Uber powerful gambit.

dvampire
Alternate universe Gambit.He can create pocket universes and such.He could have deystroyed the earth by charging it too.Uber powerful gambit.

Man that's some power. What issue is it in? smile

mr.smiley
Not sure.It wasn't recent though (sometime in 97-98 I think then he just dissapeared).

Gambit takes him out though,by reaching his own full potential and they duke it out.

Some one told me the issues he was in,but I forgot.I'll look though.

Mako Victim
Silver surfer would send Goku home crying with his tail between his legs laughing

dvampire
Originally posted by Mako Victim
Silver surfer would send Goku home crying with his tail between his legs laughing

big grin laughing yes

General Zodiac
Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan all of them are weakminded so Yoda would mind trick them to kill one another then he'll force choke whoever is left.

Creshosk
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan all of them are weakminded so Yoda would mind trick them to kill one another then he'll force choke whoever is left.

Yoda: Kill each other you want to.
Vegeta: Later, you first. *blam*

General Zodiac
Yoda's a soldiera. I thought I told ya?

WAF3001
Superman
Thor
Hulk
Thor El
Sentry
Hyperion
Bizzaro
Bizzarnage
Galactus
and Doomsday

They could beat those four guys

Creshosk
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Yoda's a soldiera. I thought I told ya? Vegeta can't be controlled.

Bibidi tried, Vegeta played along because there was a powerup involved and the task he was assigned was one he wanted to do anyway.

But when the mind controller told hism to do something else he said he wasn't going to. . .

WAF3001
Originally posted by Priest Holmes

Here are some game people who could beat those guys:

Gogeta
Vegeto
Trunks
Omega Shenron

What?!

dvampire
Yuri (Shadow Hearts 1 & 2) in his Amon, Neo Amon, level three Dark and light fusions, and Dark Seraphim (Overkill)

Jedah

Ultimecia (FF8)

WAF3001
Well, i think we've all proved that DBZ can be tackled!

diabloprimeevil
goku can beat any one no matter how much he gets beaten he comes back stronger

mr.smiley
Vegeta can't be controlled.

Bibidi tried, Vegeta played along because there was a powerup involved and the task he was assigned was one he wanted to do anyway.

But when the mind controller told hism to do something else he said he wasn't going to. . .

Bibidi was a weak,sensless character though.Vegeta resisting his power realy isn't that special.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil

Not when Phoenix breaks him down to the molecular level and he seases to exsist.Then she makes him into an ash tray that Wolverine puts his cigars out on.

dvampire
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil

So can other characters. stick out tongue

Hoshi
i saw that phoenix can destroy planets easily , but goku does exactly the same but a lot faster than she does , if goku throw a kamehameha at phoenix although she is almost imortal she would be tossed like a bug by goku

dvampire
i saw that phoenix can destroy planets easily , but goku does exactly the same but a lot faster than she does , if goku throw a kamehameha at phoenix although she is almost imortal she would be tossed like a bug by goku

Phoenix destroys galaxies. Goku dies fast. smile

Hoshi
phoenix destroy galaxies?So does gokus enemies , and goku is stronger than all of his enemies

dvampire
phoenix destroy galaxies?So does gokus enemies , and goku is stronger than all of his enemies

She destroys them with just a thought, not going from planet to planet destroying them. And Goku always needs help beating his foes. smile

M Hoshi 89
phoenix was defeated by the professor x and his mutants ,i dont see why goku couldnt

dvampire
Originally posted by M Hoshi 89
phoenix was defeated by the professor x and his mutants ,i dont see why goku couldnt

Years ago. She's now equal or greater than Galactus. big grin

Hoshi
ONLY GALACTUS? I though she was a bit stronger ,you said she destroyed hundreds of planets with a though , well galactus has to destroy the planets one by one just like goku does.

dvampire
ONLY GALACTUS? I though she was a bit stronger ,you said she destroyed hundreds of planets with a though , well galactus has to destroy the planets one by one just like goku does.

She destroyed a galaxies with just a thought, and not going from planet to planet ether. Galactus and Tyrant fight took out several galaxies, and he wasn't even at full power. smile

Hoshi
tyrant was that freaking planet wasnt it?I saw them fighting destroying only some small moons and stars

SaTsuJiN
Maybe fat buu can beat them... just turn them all into choco chip cookies and scarf em down embarrasment

dvampire
tyrant was that freaking planet wasnt it?I saw them fighting destroying only some small moons and stars

Tyrant is one of Galactus Hearalds.

http://web.telia.com/~u68002685/hearalds/ it have pics of all Galactus hearalds. smile

CorderaMitchell
She can defeat galactus easily.

Hoshi
if phoenix can really destroy galactus easily i must say that i dont know who would win in a batle

dvampire
She can defeat galactus easily.

Well I'm not going to get into that, but maybe we should start a thread. smile

Creshosk
She's the primal force of creation . . . She can destroy the multiverse with a thought.

dvampire
She's the primal force of creation . . . She can destroy the multiverse with a thought.

Which means it's overkill. big grin

mr.smiley
Phoenix vs Galactus has been done.People said Phoenix beat Galactus three times.One was in a what if though.If you want sources ask the people on the comic book versus forum.

mr.smiley

Energy attacks only maker her stronger though.And physical attacks do nothing.She cut out part of the universe and reinserted it with a new part with just the blink of her eyes.She held it in the palm of her hand (literaly!)

Che$t Rockwell

phoenix, LT, silver surfer, galactus, lucifer, all could own that dbz group solo

Che$t Rockwell
Goku has absolutely NO chance against phoenix either, lol

CorderaMitchell
Agree..

mr.smiley
Yeah it would be impossible for him to even do anything to Phoenix.

Darkstorm Zero
I just had the wierdest thought... (And totally unrealistic mind you but it would be funny nonetheless)

Why doesn't he just turn the Phoenix INTO the spirit bomb? Since it uses life energy (The energy of all creation no less?) He could simply use her to fuel his bomb, then toss her like so much used garbage to detonate somewhere...?

Ok, I'll stop now... But I thought it would be funny... embarrasment

mr.smiley
My brother said that once,but the problem is even if it worked it does no damage to phoenix and she would probably end up consuming Goku.

Darkstorm Zero
Too much for him to handle you mean? Your probably right

Zatch
goku cant eat , but he can destroy them as if he was playing golf yes he can he is a pig when it comes to food.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I just had the wierdest thought... (And totally unrealistic mind you but it would be funny nonetheless)

Why doesn't he just turn the Phoenix INTO the spirit bomb? Since it uses life energy (The energy of all creation no less?) He could simply use her to fuel his bomb, then toss her like so much used garbage to detonate somewhere...?

Ok, I'll stop now... But I thought it would be funny... embarrasment She wouldn't lend herself to him to defeat her. . .

Remember how it had to be energy given willingly?

Not the case for Phoenix. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.