Ra's Al Ghul vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
This would be a good fight but I think that Ra's would win.

K3VIL
Ra's is nearly equal or equal to Batman in fightning skills.
But he's still human.Altough is was impressive seeing him leaving Batman with a sword in the chest in the desert.
With prep time, he can kill Spidey easy.

Zod4Life
I think that Ra's can beat Spidey without any prep time.Especially if he were to have a sword.He'd really do some damage then! big grin

shaolin9976
Before he can hit Spidey with a sword, he is going to have to catch him first. There's no way Ra's wins this battle. With Spidey's agility and super strength, the sword would not even hurt him. This should be an easy contest for Spidey.

CorderaMitchell
If he has prep yes, if not no, and since you didn't specify, the rules say it is no prep.

shaolin9976
Prep or no prep, Ra's will lose. He is not fighting someone who is a dummy. Peter Parker is almost in genius level of intelligence. He should not have a problem seeing Ra's weakness. Plus Ra's can't surprise him with his attacks because of Spidey's danger sense.

willRules
I was just recently thinking of this match up. Spidey would so easily win.

shaolin9976
For shizzle!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I think that Ra's can beat Spidey without any prep time.Especially if he were to have a sword.He'd really do some damage then! big grin Spidey web yanks the sword away then webs Ra's entire body up. This fight takes about 10 seconds @ the most.

CorderaMitchell
Okay, no need to be harsh,lol.

demigawd
Spider-Man crushes Ra's. Batman puts up a fight against Spider-Man only because he's a professional at dealing with meta humans. Ra's would get SCRAPED unless Spider-Man kept the kid gloves on like he does against Kingpin or Hammerhead.

Avalonofthewind
1 on 1 Ra loses, and bad.

Arahan
aye I agree. With plan it is possible that he wins, without he loses.

K3VIL
Ra's has beaten Batman, so in a hth fight, someone with centuries of experience can obviously show his own against Spidey, Ra's is at peak of human condition, but obviously he'll need to set up a fight in an enviroment he knows well and can use to gain the upper hand, like Black Panther did when he beat the FF4

The MISTER
He can show his own but he is massively inferior in every physical aspect and Spider-man has tactical experience and a dangersense that gives him an advantage against opponents that are massively superior to him in every physical way.

Ras loses.

CorderaMitchell
He loses, but do you think it would be as bad as batman or not?

Zod4Life
I think that because of his centuries of expierience in fighting,he can beat Spiderman.

Tron
Well, unless Spidey has to deal with Ra's entire organization, then there no way Ra's can win this one-on-one, regardless of how good he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.