To end this once and for all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
Allrighty then C-Master,if that is your real name?
Shin Akuma can beat Completed Devil Jin?

Time to let these to(cool) assmonkeys fight eachother!!!

CorderaMitchell
lol, nice one!!!!

I assume you are talking about the most powerful of each character, the akuma that can crush meteors right?

My name is Cordera, but you can call me C-Master is you wish.

Darth_Otaku
Yeah we were talkin about this in the SF vs. DBZ thread.And i thought i made this so we wouldn't get off topic.And my SW buds call me Otaku so you can to.

CorderaMitchell
no prob Otaku wink

WAF3001
this thread is already going off topic!

Hoshi
shin akuma would kick jins sorry ass , although jin is powerfull , akuma sure is more , and has more control.

CorderaMitchell
Let me put up a link.

Hi hoshi!!

I was thinking of ryu's last name on the google search to make it more specific, and then i realized it was your user name.

What is your real name?

Darth_Otaku
To get back on topic.Play Tekken5 get Devil Jin complete his story battle.see the movie.It's just a fraction of the huge amount of power he possesses.i think he and Shin Akuma are about equal.

CorderaMitchell
I guess,but shin akuma can do so much more.

Darth_Otaku
Like what?Crush Meteor COMPLETED Devil Jin can to>(let's call him CDJ cuz i'm getting tired having to type COMPLETED Devil Jin.

CorderaMitchell
Akuma walks the ocean floor, adn has a technique that eats the mind, body, and soul, so THERE!!

Darth_Otaku
So what!!!CDJ blasts him before he can even do that technique!!!CDJ is like Satan he can't be beaten,except in lame-ass Arnold Schwarzenegger movies!!!!

CorderaMitchell
It wasn't a technique it was a feat, so there!! stick out tongue

dvampire
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
To get back on topic.Play Tekken5 get Devil Jin complete his story battle.see the movie.It's just a fraction of the huge amount of power he possesses.i think he and Shin Akuma are about equal.

I seen his ending, it's not that impressive. He didn't do any thing but power up after he absorbed jipaichi power, that's not telling me nothing. I see that all the time in anime, comics, manga, and games.

I go with Akuma in this fight. smile

Darth_Otaku

CorderaMitchell
thats cool but akuma still owns

dvampire

CorderaMitchell
I'm thinking so, seeing the sheer volume of threads about him lately.

Darth_Otaku

CorderaMitchell
are you

Darth_Otaku
No...well Okay i am high.

CorderaMitchell
How High!?!

That was the name of a movie, I coouldnt' resist.

Darth_Otaku

CorderaMitchell
How High are you???

Darth_Otaku

CorderaMitchell
neat, what other sf games u got, did you see when he crashes that meteor, or stomps the earth?

Darth_Otaku
Nope...i only played the Hyper Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Edition.Cuz my Nes and other older Systems are not pluged in or on the attic.

CorderaMitchell
oh

dvampire
You guys seen the new Street Fighter Generations movie clip yet.

Head to www.manga.com, then go to art of anime it looks like it's going to great. cool

CorderaMitchell
Its an error, can't find.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Its an error, can't find.

Oh okay then just head to the website your self. smile

CorderaMitchell
will do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.