What Happens To Quinlan Vos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

exanda kane
Can someone tell me what happens to Vos because i've recently got the Clone Wars Volume 4 graphic novel where he goes to the dark side, whether willing or not, and joins Dooku (still not 100% if he's not bluffing). Now I know it's not in the film but I've got the RotS graphic novel where's he gets shot up by a nice big tank in the wake of order 66. . .
But I've also got a SW Tales comic with 'Ghost' in it, where an old and slightly insane Vos meets Han Solo . . .

So wtf happens before Vos is apparently killed and then comes back from the dead? Someone please explain . . . confused

exanda kane
Doesnt Anyone Know!?

Darth_Otaku
Bombed by his own troops in Boz Pity!!!!

exanda kane
They cut it from the movie and he turns up later and helps a young Han Solo!!!!

Insane Monk
He survives the walker blast on Kashyyyk and lives in the jungle for a while.

exanda kane
Gee. Never thought anyone would revive the post. I've heard that is what happens. Still thankyou anyways smile

Btwe, also read somewhere he comes back to the republic and kills Sora Bulq. Cant remember where though...

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Insane Monk

What is it with Old jedi and Kashyyyk? Jolee, Quinlain, prolly many more. Betcha NJO Luke will go into hiding at Kashyyyk when he's 200+, since that's how far the bastard writers wanna make him live.

exanda kane
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
What is it with Old jedi and Kashyyyk? Jolee, Quinlain, prolly many more. Betcha NJO Luke will go into hiding at Kashyyyk when he's 200+, since that's how far the bastard writers wanna make him live.

Imao.

would be nice if Vos lives in Jolee's Hut!

Captain REX
Imao? It's Lmao. stick out tongue

Council#13
this thread is so old. it was made when i joined it think

Sir Mist
Originally posted by exanda kane
Gee. Never thought anyone would revive the post. I've heard that is what happens. Still thankyou anyways smile

Btwe, also read somewhere he comes back to the republic and kills Sora Bulq. Cant remember where though...

Read the Republic comics. He stays undercover with Dooku trying to find the second Sith. For a while, he doesnt know whether he follows the light side or the dark, and does missions for Dooku that the Jedi suspect him of falling to the dark. He acts as a double agent for the Jedi and Dooku, so noone knows what side he is really on.

Quinlan finds out Sora Bulq is a dark jedi, and believes he is the second sith. Eventually on Saleucami, Quinlan fights his master Tholme, and believes him to be dead at the end. Later on, he finds Tholme dueling Sora Bulq, and rescues his defeated master. Aayla and Tholme help Quinlan realise his true Jedi light, and he rids himself of his inner darkness and kills Sora. Then he goes back to help fight the war on Boz Pity.

The Star Wars Tales comic, Im not sure, but I think its a one off kind of comic. Kind of like the Vader vs Maul comic.

And Im not sure if he 'officially' dies in the ROTS graphic novel. The new issues of Republic have Quinlan in them apparently, so I wouldnt rule him out as dead.

And Khaleen falls pregnant from him.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Read the Republic comics. He stays undercover with Dooku trying to find the second Sith. For a while, he doesnt know whether he follows the light side or the dark, and does missions for Dooku that the Jedi suspect him of falling to the dark. He acts as a double agent for the Jedi and Dooku, so noone knows what side he is really on.

Quinlan finds out Sora Bulq is a dark jedi, and believes he is the second sith. Eventually on Saleucami, Quinlan fights his master Tholme, and believes him to be dead at the end. Later on, he finds Tholme dueling Sora Bulq, and rescues his defeated master (Im a blatant gay). Aayla and Tholme help Quinlan realise his true Jedi light, and he rids himself of his inner darkness and kills Sora. Then he goes back to help fight the war on Boz Pity.

The Star Wars Tales comic, Im not sure, but I think its a one off kind of comic. Kind of like the Vader vs Maul comic.

And Im not sure if he 'officially' dies in the ROTS graphic novel. The new issues of Republic have Quinlan in them apparently, so I wouldnt rule him out as dead.

And Khaleen falls pregnant from him.

The Republic comics were all put together in a Clone Wars Graphic Novel collection in the UK. SHame that I havn't been able to get hold of the last 2 editions where the Sora Bulq incident happens.

And it was a mistype, the LMAO.

And by the time of this post first starting I only had 2 of the 6 editions f the CLone Wars Volumes. Now I have 3 & 4...

DarthLazious
Originally posted by Insane Monk

What he said.

Nactous

overlord
Nactous, my master! You're back!!

So? Is Mist lying, KotOR master?

Nactous
Originally posted by overlord

No, I was just curious.

Mišt

confused
What? Lying about what? Im up to Republic #77, just saying whats been happening up til then.

Forgot to mention Quinlan planned on leaving the Order after the Clone Wars.

Nactous

overlord

Nactous
No, I was just bashing Nactous subliminally for making a useless post as he is supposed to be kotor master.
Hmm....

overlord
Damn.. Busted..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.