Classic Juggernaut Runs The Gauntlet!!! No Jobbing!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
I'm tired of Juggs not getting respect. Juggs has his force field up for all of his fights.

Here is the list of warriors he goes through:

1. Bane(warm up)

2. Doc Samson

3. Warpath

4. Thing

5. Colossus

6. Iron Man(Peak Operating Capacity, normal armor)

7. Namor

8. Wonder Man

9. Thor(Normal)

10. Beta Ray Bill

11. Savage Hulk

12. Thanos

Who takes it?

Oh here's a list of some of the impressive things Juggernaut has done:

Juggernaut can jump too!!!

colossus17
takes everyone easily......then reaches hulk......and here we go again.
or......since now he can feel pain.after the unlimited strength of the hulk.....his conscious mind shuts down instead of dealing with the unfamilier feeling of pain...and his subconscious mind automatically triggers a magic based chemical process which shoots cyttorak energy from his hands.....only happens at extreme moments of pain or panic.....

olympian
If everyone`s using all theyr powers then it probably stops at Thor.

Sentry
No teleporting characters from battlefield. A win is by incapacitation of their opponent, or death of your opponent.

savagerampage
I think he would make it all the way to thanos and then, he would lose

EvilCap America
I dunno Juggy was always described as unstoppable but there were a bunch of instances when Guys like Hulk and Thor have been able to damage him.

Id say he tears through everyone up to thor and every fight after that is too tough to call

Oh yeah the Gen-X 61 examples are a little funky.Its actually more impressive that Chamber managed to slow him at all than it is that Juggy went though it

savagerampage
juggernaut has kicked thors ass like 3 times already

colossus17
he can just shoot cyttorak energy that almost killed galactus its stronger then the omega beams and god force blast combined , look at the 2nd post on this thread

zachrivard
I enjoyed reading that list sentry big grin

olympian
"juggernaut has kicked thors ass like 3 times already"

And Thor has hurt him physically before with punches so?

Even without battle filed removal, Thor has chances. If he doesnt stop Jugs, Hulk wont. So yeah he gets beaten by Thanos.

long pig
Gets to Hulk, and if Hulk can fight forever, that's what they do.

Thor never really beat him, he (under some extreme circumstances) used mjolnir to negate Jugs field for a few seconds, punched him and Jugs felt it, but was unharmed. Jug repeatedly beats Thor down every time they meet.

Hulk & Thanos can fight forever and never tire, but they'll never break his enchantment.....so a draw.

long pig
On second thought, doesn't Hulk have to turn back into banner at some point in time? Or can he be Hulk forever?

If Hulk, a hundred years down the road turns into banner, jug will still be there at full power chillin.

olympian
"Thor never really beat him, he (under some extreme circumstances) used mjolnir to negate Jugs field for a few seconds"

But thats exactly why i give Thor a chance. Thats using an ability to negate an advantage of the opponent.

Sometimes he makes, others he doesnt.

Swanky-Tuna
Going all out, I think Thor or Beta Ray Bill will take him out with their power nullification trick.

long pig
That power nulify trick only works for a few seconds, and he heals faster than the Hulk whilst his power is negated for those short moments. They still ain't beating him.

Swanky-Tuna
It seemed to work well enough the one time. It's just a matter of getting the job done in that time.

long pig
Thor didn't null Jugs true power, he nulled his force field, Jugs was still jugs just sans his shield.

But the funny thing is, Jug back then never showed his shield, but the writers had to make up something to give Thor a chance, or he'd get creamed.

K3VIL
Originally posted by long pig
Thor didn't null Jugs true power, he nulled his force field, Jugs was still jugs just sans his shield.

But the funny thing is, Jug back then never showed his shield, but the writers had to make up something to give Thor a chance, or he'd get creamed.
Wrong.Thor nullified Cyttoraks magic reducing his effectiveness, he was able to STUN and pummel the Juggernaut, while usually Juggy never gets stunned or disoriented after a strong blow.The force field is invisible so there's no reason why he shouldn't have it on without shouting: AH!MY FORCE FIELD IS ON!
Altough Thor's trick won't last long, so he should go all out in Madness mode to K.O. Marko.
Juggernaut has never been K.O.ed with his force field turned off.

Sentry
Godddd.... This is what happened for the second fight:

The Juggernaut and Thor recently fought again for a third time in Thor#17(vol.2), Thor got b!tched slapped for this fight. But an outside force was causing The Juggernaut to subconsciously tap into his near-unlimited potential power making him even stronger than usual. In this unnatural mental state The Juggernaut trashed Thor with very little effort.

Thor has never won a battle against him!!! One he teleports him away. Two, he flys him into space!!! The third battle Thor's get's a$$ raped big time. Don't underestimate Juggs!!!

Sentry
UP

masterbruce
this is an excellent reminder of the true powerhouse juggernaut that we all love whose name is tainted by the new weakling of the same name

newjak86
Gets to Hulk, and if Hulk can fight forever, that's what they do.

Thor never really beat him, he (under some extreme circumstances) used mjolnir to negate Jugs field for a few seconds, punched him and Jugs felt it, but was unharmed. Jug repeatedly beats Thor down every time they meet.

Hulk & Thanos can fight forever and never tire, but they'll never break his enchantment.....so a draw.
Actually this is not how I heard the fight went it is possible that my facts have gotten mixed up anyway here is the story as i know it.

Under an extreme circumstanced Tor was able to use the magical abilities to negate the flow of Cyytorak's Magic directly into Juggs. Like I said it there were abnormal events taking place and I doubt Thor would be able to do it again so it can't be counted as one of his normal capabilities. Now even though Juggs was way depowered. In the best case scenario he was current Juggs but I think he could possibly been weaker. Now Thor attacked him and Juggs got hit and in his depowered state should have easily fallen to Thor. Juggs though wouldn't give in he continues to fight when many people in his position would have given up.
After 60 seconds of intense fighting where they exchanges heavy blows Thor finally gained the upper hand and was about to deliver what looked like the final blow I repeat what looked like when time ran out and the vortex was gone and the Mjolnir had to return to Thor's hand. Realizing that he couldn't win Thor strapped Juggs hand into the strap of his Hammer and had the Hammer take Juggs away from earth. Which the Planet Juggs landed on he conquered it. So Thor didn't negate Jugg's shield he using his MAGIC hammer managed to cut off Juggs from his power source for a brief time in a situation that is unlikely to happen again otherwise Thor would do it every time he fought Juggs.
All in all he makes it up to Hulk.
Although I think a fight between Hulk and Juggs is a stalemate someone earlier did mention something interesting in that doesn't Hulk have to change back into Banner because if after awhile he does or if he can only use so much energy before changing back then Juggs can beat him because then it would be Juggs vs Banner but Juggs vs. Hulk is a draw.
Just for fun and because I believe the Banner idea has merit for now I say he can make it to Thanos. Now the big question is obviously in a pure physical match Juggs always has a chance to somehow win I think he could possibly take Thanos that way but the it doesn't say just fist o cuffs so you got to assume Thanos is gonna bring out every trick he has. So can Juggernaut take everything Thanos throws at him and still get close enough to turn this into a slobber Knocker your can Thanos keep him at bay until Thanos can cleverly dispose of Juggernaut?
I want to ask you guys about this last question.

long pig
Dude, everyone keeps quoting me and saying "thats not how it went" then they say exactly the same damn thing I just said.

newjak86
Dude, everyone keeps quoting me and saying "thats not how it went" then they say exactly the same damn thing I just said.
Actually I thought you meant that Thor used his hammer to negate only Juggs shield but I thought he had used it to cut Juggs of from his source of power if I messed up in my interpretation then I am sorry.

long pig
lol it's cool, but damn, you're like the third person to do it.
I may have worded my response too vague.

newjak86
Yeah maybe you did I thought you meant his force field was negated.
I was like even when he doesn't have his sheild on he can take alot of what Thor can hit him with.

Khellendros
Beta Ray Bill gets bored with Juggs, smashes the planet under his feet, and flies off laughing. big grin

newjak86
Originally posted by Khellendros
Beta Ray Bill gets bored with Juggs, smashes the planet under his feet, and flies off laughing. big grin
Which means he looses by DQ because he doesn't finish the fight and flees. big grin

Metalmanx
Juggy will make it to Thanos. Honestly, to this day, I still don't know enough about Thanos to give a very accurate decision to tell you the truth. So I couldn't say if Juggy could handle everything that Thanos dishes out.

In a purely physical confrontation, however, I think Juggs would be able to take him.

CorderaMitchell
On second thought, doesn't Hulk have to turn back into banner at some point in time? Or can he be Hulk forever?

If Hulk, a hundred years down the road turns into banner, jug will still be there at full power chillin.

Hulk doesn't stay hulk forever as far as I know.

Superherovandal
couldn't Thor do that stop the magic of Cytorrak and then unleash a Godforce or Odinforce?

LordFear
No way is Cain getting past Thanos.
No chance in hell!!!
I love the guy to death but no way in hell is he gonna beat Thanos.
Thanos is virtually indestructible and has too many arsenals.
Juggy might get stopped at Sentry, Surfer, Gladiator or Black Bolt level

Sentry
up

whirlysplat
1 in 5 posts by Sentry is a new threadconfused he truly is a spammer

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.