How would you kill Jar Jar Binks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
evil face

stormtrooper
Telling him:...SuperShadow is your father....
Um...lemme think, I'll first cut off his friggin' ears,slash his belly so his entrails fall to the floor,then cut his tongue, poke both eyes out, and finally decapitate him...

General Zodiac
I like Jar Jar.

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I like Jar Jar.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ranting

Anyways, I would take two hot pokers to his eyes, causing them to explode. Then, I would cut him limb to limb, set him on fire and throw what's left of him at anyone who likes him. laughing out loud

Seriously.pissed

Boris
Poo on a stick.

stormtrooper
Totally agree with matreid

LordSorgo
Sorry, but i can't think of a slow enough death to inflict on Jar Jar.

Darth_Glentract
probably have sidious and Anakin take turns using force lightning on him, but in an eternal taser mode.

General Zodiac
Why do you all hate Jar Jar? He's annoying yes but that's all.

Swanky-Tuna
I'd tell him everybody thought his speaking parts were annoying and nobody likes him then push him out of the door of a train leaving him in at a station in the middle of no where with no money. Because sometimes psychological damage is better.

Shirotakahashi
I Agree with Zodiac you guys are too hatefull, I mean what did Jar Jar do to you, and don't say pissed you off because he wasn't trying...

Darth Teeron
I would probably take a ice pick and stab him in the ears with it. Then stick his body in a wood chopper. Then light the peices on fire and feed the burned crips parts to some gold fish. The Perfect Crime?!

Morning_Glory
I'd send Jar Jar to a Simple Plan concert... pretty simple death I'd say

Admiral Akbar
Use a tazer to shock his nuts, skin him, until u see his muscles, and inner body systems, pour 1000 termites on him. Nail his vocal cords onto a plaster of wood so he doesnt make any screeching noices. And finally throw him the sea in kamino tied to a wooden pole. Thas my ultimate torture

mysterio69
chinese torture.

Fishy

mysterio69
i didn't say murder. i said torture. sooner or later he'd die.

Tulak Hord
I would cut his limbs off, put him near lava, have him burn, and put him in Vader's suit. That'd be funny. Our favorite all time bad guy be the most annoying character ever.

Darth_Frobo
I'd destroy the gungans and naboo and everything else he loves, then convince him it's all his fault then slowly torture him while keeping him alive which would be punishment enough.

b-dan
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I like Jar Jar. some one get me my shot gun!!!!

Darth_Rankkor
I would let him suffer for several years from excruciating pain of cuts I would inflict him, keeping him alive connected to a life support. Meanwhile I would implant images of horror in his mind. He would finally die insane.

Tangible God
Shoot him once in each foot and hand and legs and arms, use the force to keep alive and concious, force choke him and use lightening on him, put him in one of those torture chambers like in KOTOR for a few months. Feed him chewed tobacco and hang him by his own dismembered ears.

Sith-Nerd
I would cut off his ears, then poke out his eyes, then i would torture him by saying all his stupid annoying quotes to him. then i would let him die by suffering.

matreid
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I'd send Jar Jar to a Simple Plan concert... pretty simple death I'd say

Lol. Harsh. eek!

lihp123
I'd lure him down an alley with whatever that was he tried to eat on tatooine (that froggy thing) , and then jam it half way down his throat.

Darth_Rankkor
Quoting Hellraiser: "Your suffering will be legendary even in hell" now, of you, who have seen the hellraiser series, picture jar jar being tortured endlessly by those friends of mine :P Pinhead rules rock rock

Admiral Akbar
Another: Nail him to a wall, and use him as my dummy for shooting practice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.