Batman vs. Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Bruce has 1 hour of preparation

colossus17
u do know that wendigo is a mystical.....being.and cannot be killed...........u also know that prep is a joke......and that with one hour the only thing batman is going to do......is upgrade the batmobile so he could drive away faster.....before wendigo eats him...u disappoint me thunder god.....

Solidus Snake
ditto.

im confused, appalled, enraged

olympian
Bats. has. no. way. of. a. chance. of. beating. W-e-n-d-i-g-o.

long pig
This made me sad. sad

olympian
Truth is sad sometimes mad

colossus17
so is ur life....... cool

Joker1237
Bats will WIN, because hey, he is Batman. lol

colossus17
batman gets eaten alive......and then wendigo craps....his bat horns....out.....

guy222
wendigo wins

endrict
Bat kick ftw..

SuperiorTech
lets see 100 ton strength range healing factor very fast immune to all know diseases claws that can cut through steel, but im sure bat's has something in the belt to counter all that.

tkitna
Bats has 1 hour,,,,,,,,,to make funeral arrangements.

Barbarian Shams
1hr of prep is not nearly enough to beat Wendigo. You need a sorceror like Zatanna or Dr. Fate to combat Wendigo. Magic is the only thing that can remove the curse of the Wendigo from whomever is its host. Batman wouldn't have the time to concoct a banishing spell in 1hrs time without the assitance of like say Zatanna or Dr. Fate.

shksprtx
Bats dies. Painfully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.