Super Magneto vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timslar
Guys, I was thinking. How awesome would it be if Magneto had the body and metabolism of a kryptonian? I'm sure kryptonians would have evolved to be mutants at some point if they hadn't been destroyed.

Here's what I'm thinking for our new Super Magneto, I realized his powers would fit so well..and this is just what I came up with:

1. Magneto with the stamina of Superman. Magneto uses a lot of stamina using his powers. But now...what would the new limits be?

2. Magneto already controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum, which I believe has a lot to do with the Sun and whatnot. So wouldn't he be able to infinitely boost his own powers?

...Well, I think there were more but I forgot them. =(

So who do you think would be able to beat this truly godly Super Magneto? Just not anyone able to "blink him away"...that's no fun.

demigawd
I think the thing that prevents Magneto from playing in the same sandbox as Surfer and Terrax, etc. is durability. This upgrade would really push him solidly into cosmici caategory.

Timslar
Finally, a response. I think so too...without a doubt. But how powerful do you think he'd become based on the nature of his powers?

doctorstrongbad
Well with this upgrade he would be hard to beat. Maybe Silver surfer could do it, he could absorb his energy.

Timslar
Perhaps, but beyond that I doubt the Silver Surfer could do much.
But couldn't Super Magneto just absorb a large amount of the sun's energy?

colossus17
he needs insane durability..... to channel the great forces.....its impossible for any1 to channel infinite energy......even SS cant do it.......

Molecule man
Magneto with Supes stamina or granted power cosmic would eat SS for breakfast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.