superman vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
in the comic our world at war there was this one part were superman had both the power of his energy form and his current form. he had his normal custom but was like blue. i believe he fussed with sime chick. anyway that superman vs the superman when he was a herald for the BIG G

whirlysplat
Superman winsbig grin nuff saidbig grin

colossus17
Originally posted by supremthor
in the comic our world at war there was this one part were superman had both the power of his energy form and his current form. he had his normal custom but was like blue. i believe he fussed with sime chick. anyway that superman vs the superman when he was a herald for the BIG G

who is this "big G" creature you speak of?

Blair Wind
your mama??? lol, lex im just playing....no lex stop...i know your made of rage but...AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PS.....superman wins

colossus17
chris,chris,chris you never learn.....i am not made of rage....i am rage!!!!!!!

supremthor
Originally posted by colossus17
who is this "big G" creature you speak of?
Galactus

colossus17
i know i was kidding bro............

Blair Wind
well, lex if you were actually rage, scientifically speaking you would be everyone (in everyone) yet no one....since you should have no actually body....and since people control there rage all the time....well people own you man!! lol, that was me bsing by the way

GalacticStorm
Id go for the Kryptonian.

colossus17
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well, lex if you were actually rage, scientifically speaking you would be everyone (in everyone) yet no one....since you should have no actually body....and since people control there rage all the time....well people own you man!! lol, that was me bsing by the way

you are just jealous of my name...... stick out tongue

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Superman winsbig grin nuff saidbig grin
of course

Blair Wind
Originally posted by colossus17
you are just jealous of my name...... stick out tongue

lex?? bahhh......its all about Blair Wind......most original name here.....Bwaahhahahhahah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.