Superman vs the Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Alright so lets say these wrecking crew guys are wrecking stuff and Superman comes in to stop them can Superman win this?

DrDoom
Yes.

Wrecking Crew sucks now. They just got worked over by The Runaways--badly too. What do you think Supes would do to them?

Scoobless
the Wrecker would see Superman kick the crap out of Bulldozer, scream something like "i've gone toe to toe with Thor".... then Superman would tear the crow bar out of his hand and beat him unconscious with it.... much like Speed-demon did in New Thunderbolts

yahman
'Superman vs the Wrecking Crew'

From what i have seen of the wrecking crew they suck some major @ss.

They have aslo given Thor some major problems. This is a good indication as to how inconsistent marvel can be.

I mean one minute he's beating Glads, SS, Thanos , Mangog, Juggernaught and others. The next he is getting punked by the wrecking crew

mad mad

DrDoom
Wrecking Crew was cool back in the day--then Marvel decided that they were gonna be the new job squad. They haven't recovered since.

Scoobless
Originally posted by yahman
I mean one minute he's beating Glads, SS, Thanos , Mangog, Juggernaught and others. The next he is getting punked by the wrecking crew

the thing is, the Wrecking crew's power varies depending on what they absorb.... they can be as strong as Thor or as 'weak' as a class 30 villain

the full wrecking crew at Thor level power could give anyone problems... plus their weapons are enchanted

yahman
What is going on with that Crow bar???????

And those costumes they have really suck. If they are going to be taken seriously by marvel again they could really do with a serious make over.

Scoobless
the wrecker beat Cap unconscious before killing that chick who turned into captain Britain (or was it Thunderball?) .... they still have a little 'cool' left in them

xmarksthespot
Yeah but last I saw them they got beaten effortlessly by the Runaways kids so if they do have any 'cool' left in em it isn't that much

Scoobless
who are the 'runaways'?

xmarksthespot
Who as in each person and what they can do or who as in "what is Runaways"
If the latter, it's a title that's part of the Marvel Next thing.

olympian
As they are right now, they dont give either Superman or Thor a problem.

Superman will only feel it more due to the magical weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.