Wonder Woman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Wonder Woman

VS

Thor

Who wins this clash of the titans?!

GalacticStorm
Been done before.Thor smacks her about. He exceeds her in virtually every department. All shes got going for her is her lasso. But then thors got mjolnir.

whirlysplat
and her speed, if she speed blitzes him she could winbig grin She is as strong as hercules remember

armandovalles
She's actually stronger than Hercules, which means she's strongr than Thor. So i think it is actually Wonder Woman that exceeds Thor in every department, plus, her armbands i think could withstand whatever Mjolnir can dish out.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
and her speed, if she speed blitzes him she could winbig grin She is as strong as hercules remember

This isnt the same as the supes Vs Thor thread. WW isnt as fast as supes and Thor has superhuman reflexes and superhuman speed also. WW would not successfully speed blitz him. In the air she has no speed advantage over him and thats that. If they fought on the ground it would be different story but then thor has experience with speedsters and she doesnt have as fast a running speed as quicksilver or Northstar. She may be as strong as the DC hercules but how he compares to the Marvel one is unknown. But isnt Zeus of DC a lot weaker than Marvels so maybe thats telling. Hes stronger than her, faster in the air than her and he has mjolnir. As previously stated Thor smacks her about.

whirlysplat
she has the speed of hermes she is very quick and much more mobile, her agility in the ari is far superior as is her agility on the ground. She is much faster than quicksilver. Zeus of DC is stronger.

yahman
'This isnt the same as the supes Vs Thor thread. WW isnt as fast as supes and Thor has superhuman reflexes and superhuman speed also. WW would not successfully speed blitz him. In the air she has no speed advantage over him and thats that. If they fought on the ground it would be different story but then thor has experience with speedsters and she doesnt have as fast a running speed as quicksilver or Northstar. She may be as strong as the DC hercules but how he compares to the Marvel one is unknown. But isnt Zeus of DC a lot weaker than Marvels so maybe thats telling. Hes stronger than her, faster in the air than her and he has mjolnir. As previously stated Thor smacks her about.'

The only department that Wonder Woman is greater in is strength. But the difference between the two is minimal. Not enough to make a differnce in this fight any way. She has been defeated by Bardra who is nowhere near as strong as Thor.

Speed blitz please!!!!! I dont think superman would Speed blitz Thor let alon Wonder Woman. She's Faster but this as well is minimal.

Even without Moljnir this is a close one. Mainly due to Thor's far supperior Durability.

But with Moljnir there is no debate as to who would win.

As previously mentioned twice before 'Thor smacks her about'

GalacticStorm
she has the speed of hermes she is very quick and much more mobile, her agility in the ari is far superior as is her agility on the ground. She is much faster than quicksilver. Zeus of DC is stronger.

WW is not faster than quicksilver. The only thing that makes Flash faster is the speed force. Without that QS is faster than flash. WW has been known to keep up with Jesse quick at around the 600 mph mark so wherer did you get that shes faster than QS whirly. Just curious is all. Her agility in the air is better than Thors but he's faster than her. He also is stronger and more durable. Mjolnir just tops it off.

whirlysplat
Wonderwoman is faster, stronger, a better warrior, has the armbands I also think they can absorb blows my Mjolnir.

She is much faster big grin and could easily speedblitz Thor

GalacticStorm
Wonderwoman is faster, stronger, a better warrior, has the armbands I also think they can absorb blows my Mjolnir.

She is much faster big grin and could easily speedblitz Thor

Stop trolling Whirly. I have you sussed lol

Darth_Erebus
The last thing Thor's gonna want to do with Wonder Woman is fight. When they face off she smiles at him real big then switches to a seductive look running her tounge across her lip. Thor thinks he's got it made Happy Dance then as he appraoches she smiles real big and................drop kicks him right in the "jewels". eek!
Thor's then down for the count and Wondy stands with one boot on her fallen conquest. smokin'

olympian
"She's actually stronger than Hercules"

She actually never showed to be stronger than him. Not Pre crisis and not Post Crisis either. And im talking DC hercules here. Same league yes stronger no. He has better feats than her strenghwise.

"Zeus of DC is stronger"

He isent no. Gods are weaker at DC. They are usually portraited as very high superhumans instead of Gods. Only difference against Marvel is Ares. Wich is again DC invention since he was never near skyfather level in mythology.

yahman
'The last thing Thor's gonna want to do with Wonder Woman is fight. When they face off she smiles at him real big then switches to a seductive look running her tounge across her lip. Thor thinks he's got it made then as he appraoches she smiles real big and................drop kicks him right in the "jewels".
Thor's then down for the count and Wondy stands with one boot on her fallen conquest. '

Yeh thats how i see it aswell. smokin'

supremthor
wonder woman is stronger then marvel Hercules because she bet him in the crossover.

olympian
Then show me where did she beat a - Mortal- Hercules. I have the issue and i don`t see her beating him. Not even ko him out.

yahman
'Then show me where did she beat a - Mortal- Hercules. I have the issue and i don`t see her beating him. Not even ko him out'

I havn't got that comic but i heard somewhere that she was beating him but the attention was focused on the Supes Thor fight

And Dude i was waiting for a reply on the Wonderman vs Supes Thread.

I think i P!SS you off, but i love our little debates about Marvel vs D.C. in strength.

olympian
man you didnt pissed me off. I just cant stay in the threads all the time big grin

now about this.....

"I havn't got that comic but i heard somewhere that she was beating him but the attention was focused on the Supes Thor fight"

There wer two "fights"

The first at Asgard WW sees him and thinking he is the Herakles of her universe she attacks him with a punch at super speed before he finishes his talking. ( answering a question of hers ironically ). They trade punches and has him on a Choke Hold.

This is Mortal hercules btw. A guy that overall is not at her league. And yet she cant knocked him out or beat him without question in strenght.

Second fight is in the Savage Land. When we look at them, we already see in action Herakles doing a Full Nelson on her and she doesnt break free. After that Hercules and the others break up theyr fights to dogpile on Superman.......

.......in honestly the scene i liked the most of the said issue.

stick out tongue

leonidas
in a brawl, it would be a great fight! i wonder if by crossing the bands she could deflect the godblast? she is at LEAST equal to thor in skill, and likely surpasses him. she would certainly be equal to him in strength (or the difference one way or the other would be so minimal as to be non-existent) she has demonstrated greater speed in battle (deflecting bullets, etc . . .) so i give her the edge in speed. the problem is - if thor blasted her a few times with lightning, i think that would pretty much be it. he would weaken her, then finish her off. unless diana could somehow shield herself from that as well. not sure. course, all she needs to to get him tied up and thor is done.

close fight. i say thor 7/10.

whirlysplat
The DC gods are stronger thats why Zeus is seen as up there with the guardians etc

Cosmic Cube
The DC gods are stronger thats why Zeus is seen as up there with the guardians etc

Who's to say a guardian is higher than a Skyfather?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
in a brawl, it would be a great fight! i wonder if by crossing the bands she could deflect the godblast? she is at LEAST equal to thor in skill, and likely surpasses him. she would certainly be equal to him in strength (or the difference one way or the other would be so minimal as to be non-existent) she has demonstrated greater speed in battle (deflecting bullets, etc . . .) so i give her the edge in speed. the problem is - if thor blasted her a few times with lightning, i think that would pretty much be it. he would weaken her, then finish her off. unless diana could somehow shield herself from that as well. not sure. course, all she needs to to get him tied up and thor is done.

close fight. i say thor 7/10.

I agree.

olympian
"The DC gods are stronger thats why Zeus is seen as up there with the guardians etc"

And at Marvel Zeus is seen as some of the most powerful beings out of the " 3 primordal forces of the universe ". DC Zeus constantly needs Wonder Woman to bail him out. Hes skyfather only in title not showings.

"Who's to say a guardian is higher than a Skyfather?"

I sure dont. Guardians are definatly powerful but if you compare one with either Zeus or Odin at Marvel they dont look or show to be more impressive. Dc "gods" are less important in stature than Superman and the others. Thats how they write them.

P.S : Not saying Supes or WW would win a fight. Just that they arent portraited as the cosmic beings they are instead of high superhuman beings.

In short. Not like they wer in the myths and not how they are at Marvel.

dawsey28
WW has the speed advantage, but Thor can take a lot of punishment and has handled speedsters before. Speedblitz doesn't exactly equal a win while up against Thor.

And as far as WW being a skilled warrior, well, so is Thor. The difference is Thor has been fighting/battling for a lot longer.

olympian
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.