Karate Kid vs. Superman/Hulk/ Batman Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do. smokin'

Fanboy
Who is Karate kid does anyone have a online profile of him?

CorderaMitchell
give me some time, good sir.

olympian
Hey Cordera. all at the same time or each one.

Methinks each one eh?

CorderaMitchell
Same time good friend, but let me get the profile, before any decisions are made.

CorderaMitchell
Here: by Darkcrawler.

"How?

Do you know what Karate Kid can do? If you don't let me show you:

a) Increased effectiveness of his attacks to the point that physical blows can shatter high-tech 30th century metals (Legion of Superheroes #103), knock incredibly dense and heavy superhumans straight up into the air (Legion Worlds #5), affect beings in powered armor (Legionnaires #26) and when combined with other techniques, harm beings of incredible durability (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #103, Legion Worlds #5).

b) The ability to sense weak points in all things, from the weakest and most vulnerable points in force fields (Legionnaires #22), super-advanced 30th century metals, even on a microscopic level (Legion of Superheroes #125), as well as being able to instincitvely detect the most vulnerable points in living beings, such as pressure points and nerve clusters, even if he's never seen that species of alien before (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2, Legion Worlds #5). Using this abilitiy, it's even possible to destroy entire starships (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #4).

c) Enhanced durability that can withstand great punishment, including allowing him to survive one or two lethal attacks from people strong enough to damage nearly indestructible metals (Legion Worlds #5) to not being harmed after having several tons of metal dropped on top of him (Legionnaires #39).

d) An enhanced awareness of his surroundings, from being able to tell that an opponent is wearing in total darkness without making contact with said being (Legionnaires #39), to being able to detect an avoid a heat vision blast that tore through the ship he was in before the ship's sensors detected the attack (Legion of Superheroes #111), to being able to detect a stealthy super assassin from over a kilometer away by hearing her heart-beat (Legion of Superheroes #121), to being able to detect an alien teleporting silently behind him and invisible opponents (The Legion #22), being able to be aware of multiple projectiles coming at him from different directions, even when blindfolded (Legion of Superheroes #111).

e) Enhanced dodging skills that allows him to avoid energy attacks, even ones that arc along the entire floor (Legion of Superheroes #83), fired rapidly by a being with superspeed (Legion of Superheroes #111), and rapid burst fire from a powerful lazer cannon (Legion Worlds #5).

f) Enhanced reflexes, skill and cordination that allow him to redirect in mid-flight arrows and beings that are moving at speeds in excess of escape velocity, in addition to redirecting the attacks of superhumanly powerful opponents, no matter their strength or weight (Legion of Superheroes #111). These also allow him to spar successfully with being using superspeed (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3).

g) A knowledge of esoteric bio-manipulation philosophies that allow him to inflict incredible pain on a species he has just met with a light tap, as well as heal and revive hurt and unconcious allies ( Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2). This also grants him a body-language reading ability that allows him to tell if someone is under outside control based solely on how they move (Legion of Superheroes #111).

h) A general increase in overal combat ability that allows him to take on a small army of the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy (Legionnaires #22), a large group of superhuman were-creatures (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2), and defeat the greatest assassin in the galaxy with one attack ( Legion of Superheroes #121), opponents in power-armor (Legionnaires #26), a super-strong gorrila and a trio of guards, all with the equivalent of one move a piece (Legion of Superheroes #103), three mind-linked highly trained martial artists, a hyper-strong superhuman, a shape shifter and a teleporter (The Legion #22), and superhumanly strong and durable opponents, including Daxamites (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #111, Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3, Legion Worlds #5).

Karate Kid is skilled in every form of combat known in the galaxy, from boxing to savate to kendo. He has also made it a point to become an expert with every weapon used in hand-to-hand combat, from fencing foils to Jovian Trident spears to Krishnu gauntlets from Gaman Tol. The Legion normally excludes heroes who use weapons, but with Val they are only a sideline. Super-karate is his specialty, and with it he has done super-human things. By building up the amount of chi (life-energy) into his body Karate Kid can increase his strength, speed, endurance and toughness (AD 367). Karate Kid has stated that if Superboy took up karate, the Boy of Steel might be able to punch through a foot-thick slab of Manganium Inertron, a he normally cannot do (AD 367). Using this force, in application with his knowledge of points of stress and weakness (AD 346), Karate Kid has:
Cracked through the hull of the Khund flagship (AD 347), stopped a runaway sport-speedster with one blow (AD 351), knocked out a Jovian Mastodon with one chop (AD 358), cracked through the powerful, six-inch Durlamite gates of the Metroplois Jail (AD 360), damaged tanks with a two-handed chop (AD 360, AD 367), kicked away an air car from the path of a falling boulder (AD 361), split a rock in two and took out an opponent with each piece (AD 361), fought a half-dozen assailants at one time (AD 358, AD 361, AD 367) and stamped the ground with both feet, shaking a whole street and knocking a dozen soldiers off their feet (AD 367).
Once when he was trapped inside a giant hollow diamond, Val located its natural flaw and used his iron will to coax his body to make one final chop which shattered the gem (AD 365).
Limitations and Weaknesses: It takes intense concentration to split a 14" slab (7 sheets) of titanium manganite, and any distraction will result in failure (AD 359). Major exertions and releases of chi will tire Val out, needing rest or sleep to build up his body energy again (AD 365/366).

-Defeated Daxamites in one-on-one combat, not once but THRICE.
-During combat with said Daxamites, he was able to hurt one of them with a straight forward kick to the face.
-Detected weaknesses in objects, to the point of being able to sense flaws and weak points on a molecular level. Using this ability in combination with his other martial abilities, he has been able to break objects that were suppose to be almost unbreakable, including a force field designed to hold the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy.
-Re-direct an object in mid-flight that was moving at near-light speeds.
-Dodge all manner of attacks, from bullets to arrows to heat vision blasts fired at superspeed.
-Has been able to tell if someone is being mind-controlled based solely on that person's body language.
-Has been able to defeat large numbers of opponents by himself, including mobs of criminals from a prison housed inside a star.
-Was able to defeat, disarm and throw to the ground someone wearing a suit of powered armor.
-Defeat Evolvo in Ape mode, then take out armed security guards in a single pannel.
-Demonstrated hearing so accute that he heard someone's heart beating over a kilometer away.
-Defeated the most dangerous assassin in the galaxy, the Empress, with one move.

Wolverine is nothing compared to him.

And Wolverine can't beat half the people on your list."

demigawd
Whoa, whoa, let's not get too far up KK's ass, mmmkay? KK fought Superbody to a draw, so that's about his max level. And I'd put him a little below that. That's DAMN impressive for someone who has NO super powers whatsoever, but he can't hang with Superman, Hulk or Thor individually, much less all at once.

I'd put KK at around Spiderman level. Anything beyond that is something of a stretch.

Hulk Power
I don't know. Karate Kid sounds like a really really tough opponent. I think that it could go either way but I think that team god has a good chance of winning. I go for team god.

CorderaMitchell
Sorry, but people made it like he was sooo powerful, I felt this may have been a mismatch. It was to get back at the supes versus venom one. evil face

Why is KK at spidermans level? Explain in depth, because you know more about KK than I do.

long pig
KK is uber-powerful for what he is, he's a normal human. He's king street level.

He's definatly above spidey, KK is the link between streetlevel and superman.

But he can't beat Superman or Thor or Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Thanks for clearing that up. smile

guy222
team ftw

Kurash
guy how you find these threads is beyond me hehe, but at least you keep things fresh

guy222
thanks friend

Lord Feron
Mr. Miyagi student wins!!! some how..... not

::TNA_TITAN::
Team ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.