Rogue vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Marvel has them both ranked the same in strength and durability, and pretty close in speed and fighting skill. No prep time.

GalacticStorm
If its current rogue then its without a doubt emma. If its classic then id go for rogue because she had a resistance to telepathy, plus she fists were described as having the power to crush diamonds .

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Feeble Force
Marvel has them both ranked the same in strength and durability, and pretty close in speed and fighting skill. No prep time.

What you forget is that the marvel ratings numbers encompass quite a big range. Its common sense that rogue is waaaay faster than emma frost who cant even fly so theyre hardly close in that department.

life is cruell
Actually I think current rogue has a shot at beating emma. Rogue now permanently absorbed sunfires abilitys (her mini series is continuity right?). If she can react quick enough she could "flame on" and scorch emma forcing her to turn diamond. Then im sure emma has a limit to how much heat she can take.

BENITO
AOA Rogue Could in my opinion With Polarises Powers
Original Rogue yeah (Ms. Marvel absorbed)

Without additional powers No way.

yahman
How stron are these Biatches ?????????

I heard that Emma was level 5 but what has she done to prove that she is ?????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.