Joker in Spider Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
The Joker acts like Joker and does research like he did on superman before approaching him then sets up a plan. Spiderman dies. I am tired of people saying The Joker is a retarted weak stupid Batman Villian. The Joker Owns Spidey with Laughing Gas and Smack him with a rubber Fish.

CorderaMitchell
Huh, who is joker facing?

And how would he explot spiderman to his benefit?

Batman Wins
Hes facing Spiderman, and after hes done withj Spidey he takes over the KingPins territory.

CorderaMitchell
How would he best exploit him??

Batman Wins
RubberFish.

Wynndar
how about joker trips on some of spidermans old webbing, hits his head on the pavement, has a hemorrhage in his head and dies in the ambulance...

colossus17
you are a fool........and yet there is somethin in ur words..........na....... ur just a fool.......

Wynndar
i was just trying to be a dick since this thread pretentiously based on the idea that Joker would easily beat Spiderman then take on the rest of marvel Manhattan.

CorderaMitchell
Who's a fool, remember to quote.

Wynndar
i figured he was talking to me

Joker1237
I think Joker could win this if he plays his cards right. He needs a power weapon though. MAybe steal a nuke and blow up the city or something.

jacobo0o
well if spider man saw joker and punched him in the face it would be a knock out because a punch from batman can knock out joker why cant spider man???
and throwing laughing gas would get spiderman if hes off guard
how many times did spider man webb the goblins bomb that they threw at him and throw them back at them??
and i dont know how strong a rubber fish is but before he would smack spider man
spider man could shoot a impact webb at joker
joker doesnt have super strength to break out of webs or not that i know of( maybe he has some joker steroids?? dont know)
joker might be a very smart villain i guess but spider man
fought a villain kinda like joker that had his own maze thingy
mysterio

colossus17
Originally posted by Wynndar
i figured he was talking to me

no lol ur idea is funny as shit and could work.....lol.i was talking to
"batman wins"

Batman Wins
Originally posted by colossus17
no lol ur idea is funny as shit and could work.....lol.i was talking to
"batman wins"

Lolll!!!........no

Wynndar
oh my bad...hehe...yeaa Joker has a hemorrhage!!!

Batman Wins
Anyway, Joker is a mastermind, and Spidey wouldnt't think hes dangerous untill he wakes up in the hostpital.

Wynndar
hmm...something hot about those naughty girl clowns.

Batman Wins
hmm...something hot about those naughty girl clowns.

You don't know the half of it. Bruce Timm himself drew...pics of them in a ....but thats in his gallery, and not for kids. ( they not having sex or anything but you get the picture)

CorderaMitchell
Okay joker and many other people cannot physically "break" spidermans webbing,logically. It has the tensile strength of 120lbs per squaremillimeter, 1,200 per square centimeter, and 120,000 per square meter. He aint breaking out, unless its for the interest of a fight.

colossus17
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Okay joker and many other people cannot physically "break" spidermans webbing,logically. It has the tensile strength of 120lbs per squaremillimeter, 1,200 per square centimeter, and 120,000 per square meter. He aint breaking out, unless its for the interest of a fight.

heck i dont think galactus and LT could break it.......remember it can exist for eternity.....and 100,000 stronger then adamentium....

CorderaMitchell
Oh fanboy webbing, thats a different issue entirely.

Tron
Originally posted by Batman Wins
The Joker acts like Joker and does research like he did on superman before approaching him then sets up a plan. Spiderman dies. I am tired of people saying The Joker is a retarted weak stupid Batman Villian. The Joker Owns Spidey with Laughing Gas and Smack him with a rubber Fish.

When has anyone on here ever said Joker was a weak villain?

And although Spider-Man is as "smart" or tactical as Batman, his power more than make up for it. Joker can do the research, but unlike Superman, Spider-Man does have an exploitable weakness. Wouldn't be the first human to be a threat to Spider-Man, to give Joker some credit, but it would be Spidey sending Joker gift wrapped to the cops the majority of the time.

xmarksthespot
Joker in the Spider-Man universe wouldn't manage to beat Spidey andtake over the city, although it would be interesting to see him as the Kingpin of crime. Yes he's a diabolical madman but there are already several diabolical madmen with the addition of superpowers and/or PhDs in the Spidey Universe. More often than not Joker loses this one.

Arahan
Spidey would take Joker serious because his spider sense would warn him. this damn sense even reacts if mj throws with pillows at him.

willRules
So Joker gets as much prep as he wants and whats Spidey doing, The crossword? This is one of those joke threads eg. wolveirne vs Galactus right? Spidey would dance on Jokers grave with Mary Jane and Gwen (even though she is dead).

Joker1237
The Joker could get out of the webbing with Acid. From his rose. And it can also shoot that laughing gas two.

I think the Joker could win this, He make some death trap or something, like the Riddler did in Ridddler's reform. Only Spiderman wont find a safe to hid in lol.

xmarksthespot
Joker would most probably die from a direct full-force punch in the face from Spidey though.

willRules
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Joker would most probably die from a direct full-force punch in the face from Spidey though.

I agree. Does Spidey get prep? Not that he needs it, Joker' dead if he begins to take on Spidey.....................

LordFear
Originally posted by willRules
So Joker gets as much prep as he wants and whats Spidey doing, The crossword? This is one of those joke threads eg. wolveirne vs Galactus right? Spidey would dance on Jokers grave with Mary Jane and Gwen (even though she is dead).

Man people like you make me gag.
Get off Spidey's nutsac already
The guy is a kid who got bit by a radioactive spider
and I am so sick of hearing how he can defeat 80% of villains with ease.
Joker takes down Supe with prep and money from Luther how is he not gonna take SM down? Enough with this SM bone slobbering fanatacism.
Get over yourselves.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by LordFear
Joker takes down Supe with prep and money from Luther how is he not gonna take SM down? Enough with this SM bone slobbering fanatacism.
Get over yourselves.

Wait, but batman can beat everybody huh, and wolverine?

For the last time, since many don't answer my questions, seeing as they cant, how is Joker going to exploit spiderman?!? Tell me why, so I wont think you are in so much crap, don't come on and bash people, use some skill and intelligence, and defend the person you think will win. Unless you already iknow spiderman will win, and just come here to hate on him, spiderman is the most hated person here, right after jubilee. Its annoying to reah to people, to simply see another batfanatic that thinks bats wins, because he is trained to be the perfect human. NO offense to you, but thats how these forums are.

Regardless, there are many crimelords that know spiderman, Ock, Lizard, Mysterio, Kingpin, amongst others. So no it wouldn't happen easily, at all, for joker.

xmarksthespot
This thread wasn't designed as any sort of match up. It says there's prep for Joker but doesn't say how much and it was basically just created for someone to say they think that Joker would kill Spiderman and take over the Kingpins territory with ease, without giving any reasons for why they think that would be the case.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Anyway, Joker is a mastermind, and Spidey wouldnt't think hes dangerous untill he wakes up in the hostpital.

Hospital?

Like Joker wouldn't kill him...

Anyway, Spider-Man wins.

CorderaMitchell
So noone's coming up with concrete evidence to this eh? Typical, I expected nothing less, no logic, no evidence, this is a stupid spite thread.

DarkCrawler
Well, if Joker has prep, he can win.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
So noone's coming up with concrete evidence to this eh? Typical, I expected nothing less, no logic, no evidence, this is a stupid spite thread.

It doesn't say how much prep or set any parameters. It's basically a thinly veiled ploy, designed to imply without reasons that Joker beats Spiderman (which he does not IMO) and therefore that Batman beats Joker beats Spiderman.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, if Joker has prep, he can win.
Absolutely true, but what would he do to best exploit spiderman by simply knowing of his physical powers, what would he know about his uniqe abilities? Communicating to insects and precog? What if he was trapped, and insects came and freed him by the millions?

Wierd but hey. cool

Wynndar
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It doesn't say how much prep or set any parameters. It's basically a thinly veiled ploy, designed to imply without reasons that Joker beats Spiderman (which he does not IMO) and therefore that Batman beats Joker beats Spiderman.

The DC fanboys do this everytime to orchestrate some scenario where their beloved character conveniently has to win.

Like i said before...the joker should trip on some webbing and have a hemorrhage like that clown in Billy Madison.

CorderaMitchell
lol

Speaking of fanboy, I just read a thread" Venom and Carnage vs. Batman" where mercilous was trying to effectively argue Batman beating Venom and Carnage with no prep, together!!

Joker1237
come one, Bats got heart, and he has gone up against the odds many times, and most times, found a way to win.

I sure if Joker finds some way around the Spidy sense, Joker could win. But what is Joker relly trying to do?? If its to take over King Pin's crime world., Than why bother with Spiderman??/ He be busy with a villian thats more of a theat at the movement, Spiderman stops crimes, but he does not relly stop new mobster crime bosses taking over.

After Joker takes over King Pin's crime ring, He deal with Spiderman. (Of couse why would Joker even want to take over King Pin's crime world is beyong me?? Serve no perpose I suppose. Expect to have more goons to shoot??.)

His one goal in life is to do crimes, that give him press and fame, Gotham is the stage, and he is merely the actor. Working behind close doors like King Pin does, would NOT feed the Joker's ego.

willRules
Originally posted by LordFear
Get over yourselves.

Calm down man. I just said who I thought would win. No need to take your aggression out on me. confused

Batman Wins
Anyway Kingpin almost did it so Joker Takes over and kills Spidey.

CorderaMitchell
You wanna go by feats of a man, that spidey's grip couldn't break for no reason at all.

Spiderman beat firelord, there you have it.

Metalmanx
Somebody please tell me. What is Spiderman's weakness? If someone can tell me what weakness of Spiderman's that Joker will exploit, I will give you a shiny new dime.

Note: Don't use the love for people weakness because the parameters of the fight only mention Joker and Spiderman. MaryJane for example is not a part of this.

xmarksthespot
Metalmanx there are no parameters to this fight. It says Joker has prep but not how much. It was an ill-designed thread.

Here's some parameters if you want... Joker winds up in MU, decides to go after Spidey for no reason. He doesn't need a reason he's Joker. big grin He has a half a million dollars and a weeks prep.

CorderaMitchell
This is a "sock-it-to-them" thread, and isn't worth further responding to.

willRules
Yeah I dont like the insults that came up on this thread. If this was a serious thread then I would be a lot more angry! mad (Joke) laughing out loud

Mider
Joker has messed with even the likes of Superman saying he has no chance have you all not read when he made superman go insane and he strated messing up the city or when Joker took over half the planet in last laugh or when he killed the second robin or crippled batgirl he is not one to take lightly at all people but who wins? Sadly comics are a hero's world but it would be interesting to watch what would happen.

Jose123
Joker makes the mistake of running into the Punisher.

Match over.

I don't care if this is just Spider-man vs Joker. This is Primarily a Joker comes to New york and tries to make the Marvel New york crime scene and villains look like shit. If the Kingpin doesn't kill him,or some high powered super villain hit man like Sabretooth or Bullseye don't kill him. Guys like Wolverine,and the Punisher will. Then there's guy's like Ghost Rider. Does he kill or does he just seriously mess you up mentally and turn you into a crying little kid?

Then there's SHIELD. they can just lock him up in one of the many super powered jails. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have powers they will still lock him up in one of those. If guys like the Shocker can be in there so can he.

This isn't DC were the heroes don't kill or villains bow down before his jobber aura.

And what makes people think that Spider-man won't take the Joker seriously. It's not like he faces freaks in costumes every day who are trying to kill him.

Oh wait he DOES.

That being said Spider-man knocks him out with a punch. Match over.

Okay rant over.

willRules
Please let this thread die. I wish I never originally responded to this thread because batman fanboy101 took my comments personally and acts as if I urinated on his shrine to batman...................

Mider
joker using all his smarts would win just like he almost took over the world and jokerized some of the most powerful people on earth from doomsday to circe i think and even lex himself im so sure that spiderman would win against a guy who has screwed with the spectre himself read last laugh, or one of the comics were the joker comes out as the main villian he's one sick dude and does some insane stuff shield locking him up? he was already locked up in a max max prision and escaped.

Scoobless
how about joker trips on some of spidermans old webbing, hits his head on the pavement, has a hemorrhage in his head and dies in the ambulance...

sorry Mider.... gotta agree with Wynndar on this one.... Joker is facing a fatal ambulance trip

yes

Mider
i dont think that would happen and its pretty illogical to know he has taken on superman and the jla and supposidly cant take on spiderman as if spiderman has some special aura of power over him that lets him defeat the above mentioned someone will say superman has an exploitable weakness batman is just a guy and has normal human weaknesses to exploit spiderman does too such as people he cares about etc etc EVERYONE has or should or most likely has a weakness to exploit and joker has taken on others whom have almost no weakness to exploit and defeated them or make a joke out of them like solomon grundy and doomsday yeah it was a one time deal with them but still it happend and he had no super powers to do it just brains.

Jose123
Originally posted by Mider
i dont think that would happen and its pretty illogical to know he has taken on superman and the jla and supposidly cant take on spiderman as if spiderman has some special aura of power over him that lets him defeat the above mentioned someone will say superman has an exploitable weakness batman is just a guy and has normal human weaknesses to exploit spiderman does too such as people he cares about etc etc EVERYONE has or should or most likely has a weakness to exploit and joker has taken on others whom have almost no weakness to exploit and defeated them or make a joke out of them like solomon grundy and doomsday yeah it was a one time deal with them but still it happend and he had no super powers to do it just brains.

Want the easy answer. His jobber aura in Dc universe is ineffective in the Marvel one.

he runs into the punisher after one of his killing sprees and gets a couple of new assholes.

willRules

thats is almost certainly what will happen, now please everyone, let this pathetic excuse for batman worshipping die.....................

Black Adam
I'll bump this crappy thread. Simply because I'm bored.

I still say He runs into Punisher after one of his killing sprees and gets a couple of bullet holes to his head.

or the tripping on spider web and cracking his skull open sounds about right.

Mindship
Spider-Man has fought and beaten intelligent, crafty, gadget-powered villians of his own. I could see this being an interesting run, but in the end, SM wins.

Sixth_Winged
Joker get's killed by Punisher if he's going to Spidey's terittory or DD(currently after foggy was killed, not on a good mood) will beat him to a pulp if he tries to take over kingpin's terittory.

Joker is so damn overrated because he get's pimped by people against people he have no business dealing up against. Heck, the only reason GG is still alive was because he got HF(impaled, shot, smashed with heavy objects, webbed with a dozen bombs to his chest, etc), Joker doesn't have that priviledge and would certainly get killed with the first time he crosses Pete's moral limits.

Mider
you people make the most brillient deductions imagenable oh joker loses cause of this and that and why oh well we wont give an explenation cause were to lazy i mean he gets beaten by batman even though joker has had ample oppritunity to kill batman though he wont cause then his life purpose is gone i wont mention that and i wont mention the time that batman when he isnt on the streets has to get involved into some big time global problems that he does fix with prep time and his brains, and let us forget how the joker took down superman and almost made him become a murderer, and lets also forget that the joker has taken on the jla, knew how to use the philospher stone, took over half the world after a day prep, escaped from a prison that was a max max security prision, invented a chemical that created an army of supervillians to do his bidding, hmmm how can joker win this i dont know maybe jokerize spiderman, jokerize new york and have them kill spiderman, jokerize spidermans villians and have them kill him as a team do the same to the punisher jokerize the kingpin first of all and then use his almost unlimited arsenal to kill off every hero in new york using all the kingpins super high tech stuff at his command.........nope no one thinks of this stuff in here.

Sixth_Winged
That's batman. You make it sound like he's far better than a guy who got class 15, insta pre-cog, reflexes, webbing and whatnot.

The setting is spider-man's new york. Where in god's name do you think people like the fantastic four, X-men, avengers all reside. The only reason why Kingpin can hold his own with spider-man was because of PIS. In this match, they we don't accept that. Batman could've killed joker long ago when he extremely pissed him off. The only reason he couldn't was because batman is anti-murder all the way.

not to mention the fact that Joker taking on JLA is PIS. That's probably the lazies logic i've heard all day long.

Mider
do you have proof its PIS? or did he not plan it out or is all prep time now pis?

Sixth_Winged
How bout him catching flash and MM with a control stick? while they are what? 10000000000 times faster than him.

ExtraMision5555
yeah joker wouldent last too long becuase unfortunately, unlike batman, thiersa few heros that if provoked, WOULD kill joker.

batman almost did it in hush even, gordons the only reason he didnt

Sixth_Winged
Yep, batman without that moral code of his of not taking a life wouldn't be stalemated by joker in the way he had in the past.

Mider
i dont believe i mentioned he could do those things but i am mentioning he could do alot of insane stuff with prep time stuff that would level the MU im not talking about the PIS crap im talking about joker in joker last laugh, or joker in joker death in the family stuff like that.

Sixth_Winged
Well sure he could do that if we go by the thread creator's introduction...

.......since he's already dead.......obvioiusly biased

If we go by normal prep scenario, unless spider-man is totally unaware of his prescence or remains unaware all the way, Joker get's stomped. GG basically had that for about 10 years now and still hasn't triumped.

And yes, some of the people he jokerize were also BS on even being affected. Circe, DD, etc for the love of god even. And going by normal portrayal, Joker isn't the one to kept silent on his plot.

Mider
yeah but it happend and was canon heh to bad huh? its not any more bull then just one kryptonian being the most powerful being on earth, i mean ok he got super strengh and junk but whats this micro vision crap and faster then thought? and wonder women oh yeah thats so explainable she can use a field that wont even let sky fathers penetrate but measly pointy objects have a chance of hurting her.

Sixth_Winged
A lot of things happen in canon, that's why there is a PIS, jobber-aura, SMvFL definition on all boards to analyze things to the right way they should be.

Heck SMvFL stands for Spider-man vs. Firelord, though i hate it being ruled as such, it stil stands as illogical that he would win on the concensus's eyes.

Mider
well i dont think that last laugh was illogical take away the gods and such and you still get a world wide problem that even the JLA would be overwelmed at and i would hope doomsday would be able to be infected once but yeah that should only have lasted alittle while and the gods being infected well yeah thats insane too but the rest was pretty good i hope meh ill throw the PIS out but he would still give the JLA a hard time with the insane crap he does or can do with prep time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.