Ultimate battle of amalgams between Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
what I mean is create a DC and Marvel character with the best attributes of their respective universe(herald level and under), who would win? The only stipulation is that each character can only offer one ability (ie. Doomsday can't be both durability and stamina) and that characters chosen should be relatively well known.

DC Warrior
Strength: Superman
Durability: Doomsday
Stamina: Lobo
Intelligence: Batman
Energy Manipulation: Green Lantern
Speed: Flash
Fighting Ability: Wonder Woman

Marvel Warrior
Strength: Hulk
Durability: Juggernaut
Stamina: Thor
Intelligence: Reed Richards
Energy Manipulation: Silver Surfer
Speed: Gladiator
Fighting Ability: The Thing

I think its a close fight, Marvel having the upperhand in strength while DC having the upper hand in speed

my list is prob very off cuz I dont know all the characters too well, so have fun discussing

yahman
Mann this is such a close one. Id have cap or wolverine before the Thing though!!!!!!!

Id give it to marvel if they where changed

masterbruce
yeah I had wolverine at first, then edited....he seems more of a good fighter in the hack and slash, but with this amalgam's power levels, I think Thing's fighting style is more attuned

I gave this a lot of thoughtsmile

supremthor
i give it to marvel

masterbruce
hey feel free to change any attributes if you feel another character is better suited, I want this to be a dynamic thread and one where one side won't be the obvious winner

right now it seems you guys are giving it to marvel...so perhaps change something in the DC roster to even it out...any ideas

yahman
Strength = D.C
Durability = Marvel (If Juggs uses the Force Field)
Stamina = Marvel (Due to more evidence in his favour)
Intelligence = Because it is a fight ill give it Just to D.C
Energy Manipulation = Marvel
Speed = Well apparently Glads can move at 100 times of light. But I see that as a one off so i give it to D.C due to consistency
Fighting Ability = D.C.

Marvel = 3 D.C = 4

Its D.C. ' s advantage

colossus17
Intelligence=braniac
Strength= orion.....( in rage)

masterbruce
brainiac is intelligent for sure, but he seems too much of a loser

yahman...I dont think we can just take a tally of each side's attributes and count whoever has more as the winner because the attributes are not weighted equally, advantage in 3 important attributes may outweigh advantage in 4 less important attributes

you must decide the fight on the overall character as a whole and not each component individually

yahman
'yahman...I dont think we can just take a tally of each side's attributes and count whoever has more as the winner because the attributes are not weighted equally, advantage in 3 important attributes may outweigh advantage in 4 less important attributes'

Yeh i agree

Nah this is just to help the bookies with the odds.

Nah im just tired.
So i did that to help me with my final decission.

good post though. Its hard to fully concentrate on it at this time but im getting there.

smokin'

newjak86
DC Warrior
Strength: Superman
Durability: Doomsday
Stamina: Lobo
Intelligence: Deathstroke
Energy Manipulation: Green Lantern
Speed: Flash
Fighting Ability: Batman
Marvel Warrior
Strength: Hulk
Durability: Juggernaut
Stamina: Thor
Intelligence: Reed Richards
Energy Manipulation: Silver Surfer
Speed: Gladiator
Fighting Ability: Wolverine
I think that in a physical sense Marvel takes it in strength and durability. Supes is strong and DD is durable but they are facing guys with unlimited ability in their respective fields in Hulk and Juggs all of which DC's guys have shown limits.
Now I made some minor changes to these guys I'll start with DC's changes.
Alright I decided to change Batman from intelligence to Fighting Ability because he knows so many styles.
Then I put Deathstroke in his place because he is smart and has Pre Cog.

Now for Marvel
I changed Thing for Wolverine in fighting ability because even though he usually is a hack and slash guy with reed richards intelligence it would be used in a better way then that.
Now for my choices:
Strength: Marvel(Unlimited guy)
Durability: Marvel(Unlimited Guy)
Stamina: DC (Lobo is immortal and has a healing factor)
Energy Manipulation: Draw (Both guys are very good at what they do)
Intelligence:Marvel (the guy can build anything.)
Speed: DC (Flash is the personification of speed.)
Fighting ability:Marvel(The guy had spent almost all is long life learning how to fight while Batman has concentrated on other things as well.)
Marvel:4 DC:2 Tie:1

ImmortalOne
Wanna make marvel more invincible ??
Stamina: Hercs (he's immortal too)
Energy Manipulation: Franklin Richards (DUH !!!)
Speed: SSurfer (Surfer rulezz)

ADDITIONAL FACTOR: "----- SEX APPEAL ----"
DC: (please fill in)
MARVEL: (please fill in)

DUDEZ, intell in the class of Mr. Fantastic + Franklins "godliness" = TOAA and a bag of chips !!

xmarksthespot
Hmm... could replace Richards with Doom... they're probably equal in intelligence but Doom has no inhibitions about what he'd do with his intellect.

Sex appeal? The Marvel amalgam is all rolled into Psylocke's body. big grin

masterbruce
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.