HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. King Thor, Silver Surfer, The Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
yes... it took those three, of the migthiest individual characters TOGETHER ... to compete with the awesome called... HULK KILLER HUMANOID.....

what would happened .. if HULK KILLER clash with these three... i know ... Destroyer perhaps never work together with Surfer or Thor... but if they would.. what would happen

can they save the world from the nearly unspeakable menace... called..the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ???

Betageuze
look at this giant .... http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm ..

awesome.... isnt he ?

long pig
I can't remember what league HKH plays in, but it's another one than those pityful fools, i'll tell you that damn much!

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
I can't remember what league HKH plays in, but it's another one than those pityful fools, i'll tell you that damn much!

as are the people who keep bringing him up

stick out tongue

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
as are the people who keep bringing him up

stick out tongue
How bad is the HKH?

colossus17
HKH playes in a totally different leauge........nuff' said......

kgkg
Originally posted by colossus17
HKH playes in a totally different leauge........nuff' said......
what leauge? which league? say what

colossus17
HKH is beyond strength......beyond the universe......people like galactus are insects to him.....he once ate a black hole just to get to fanboy wolverine which was hiding in it.......

kgkg
Originally posted by colossus17
HKH is beyond strength......beyond the universe......people like galactus are insects to him.....he once ate a black hole just to get to fanboy wolverine which was hiding in it.......
ur my new hero big grin

colossus17
thumb up cool

Superherovandal
he is five leagues under JP and many more leagues under Flash Prime.

long pig
Five leagues? Now you're just being silly.

colossus17
JP was absorbed by me.........yeah u heard me.....so now HKH is the supreme ruler of the omnigalacticverse.......and galactus and LT are his heralds they bring him spare mechanical parts

K3VIL
You are indeed a bunch of fools, this isn't the demence versus forum it's comic book versus forum

long pig
Ah, calm down. We're just shooting the shit, no biggie.

This thread will get closed anyway.

long pig
HULKKILLERHUMANOID eats thanos for breakfast!

Estacado
Who does he eat for lunch then?

guy222
poor hkh

Badabing
Originally posted by long pig
HULKKILLERHUMANOID eats thanos for breakfast! Very wise words. thumb up

pym-ftw
Seems legit

Insane Titan
Big C thread anyone?

Digi
God damnit, it's "another league". I said "Another level" in the last thread. My memory is slipping.

Anyway, whichever it is...another league, another level...that is where HKH plays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.