New villains who are old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Which already existing marvel villains would you like to see fight the X-men. Personally i would love to see Dr Doom invade the mansion to steal Cerebra or something and is forced to fight the X-men.

Pointinel
id gotta say... doc ock and the goblin(norman)

i think ill be getting my wish

willRules
Originally posted by Pointinel
id gotta say... doc ock and the goblin(norman)

i think ill be getting my wish

Why do you think you'll be getting your wish? confused

munkiesarus
Hydra in its entirety, not just Viper, should come and take over the school.

Sure, they brainwashed Wolverine earlier, but image all the X-Men!

And maybe even the Red Skull can come, and like kill Shadowcat.

willRules
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Hydra in its entirety, not just Viper, should come and take over the school.

Sure, they brainwashed Wolverine earlier, but image all the X-Men!

And maybe even the Red Skull can come, and like kill Shadowcat.

Something tells me you dont like shadowcat.................

hotsauce6548
Doctor Doom would be pretty cool in a fight against the X-Men. So would the Sinister Six (from Spider-Man). Now that would be a cool fight!! eek!

Marvelgeek
Doom has fought x-men before. Well confused the real one? I know a lot of Dooms doom-bot has fought them though. yes One even wanted to make storm his bride (like all those conqurers from Claremont tend to do). But switching enemies is cool. A twist in the usual line-up.

willRules
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Doom has fought x-men before. Well confused the real one? I know a lot of Dooms doom-bot has fought them though. yes One even wanted to make storm his bride (like all those conqurers from Claremont tend to do). But switching enemies is cool. A twist in the usual line-up.

Do you have any pics? big grin

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Marvelgeek

Switching enemies IS cool, but the X-Men still have loads that haven't been touched on in a while.

Mojo popped up recently, that was cute.

Arcade's Murderworld also popped up.

But yeah, definetly, crossing is fun.

And I don't hate Shadowcat, its just the Red Skull was Hitler's second hand, and Kitty's a Jew. So...2+2=4.

Marvelgeek
Switching enemies IS cool, but the X-Men still have loads that haven't been touched on in a while.

Well Im a sucker for the classics too. Just once in a while it could be fun.
Also it's smart by the villains, a couple did that before (so the heroes wouldnt know how to beat them) trapster and later magneto fought spiderman (with captain universe power or something)Originally posted by willRules
Do you have any pics? big grin
I'll see if I can find any good ones. Black and white though (essential x-men).

willRules

Mojo popped up recently, that was cute.

Arcade's Murderworld also popped up.

But yeah, definetly, crossing is fun.

And I don't hate Shadowcat, its just the Red Skull was Hitler's second hand, and Kitty's a Jew. So...2+2=4.

Oh I get it now sorry im getting slow.........................

willRules
Someone like Elektra breaking into the mansion would be cool. She could be hired to kill....................................Jubilee! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.