Iceman (full potential) vs Magneto (God like)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Who wins?

hoorayforpeepee
no reason magneto should lose

colossus17
magneto opens a wormhole and teleports him to space.........becasue he cannot organize in there.......or since he can control most forms of energy he just uses electricity and performs electrolysis.and by doing so seperates the bonding of the hydrogen and oxygen molecules.....and kills iceman

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
magneto opens a wormhole and teleports him to space.........becasue he cannot organize in there.......or since he can control most forms of energy he just uses electricity and performs electrolysis.and by doing so seperates the bonding of the hydrogen and oxygen molecules.....and kills iceman

lol never thought of that.

Blair Wind
THIS IS THE THREAD THAT NEVER ENNNNNDDSSS....DANNANANA LALALA AANA MY FRIENDS THIS IS THE THREAD THAT NEVER ENNNNDS...wait a min.....this isnt the iceman vs superman one?? damn i thought it was,.....sorry....aight im going against the norm for me and saying that iceman loses....why?? because everything has trace metals and magnetism can affect water if its strong enough......so Magneto wins.....and what Colossus 17 said could work to

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
lol never thought of that.

Ahh but iceman actually exists in the "astral plane"

you can do what you want to the water, he is invulnerablesmile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Ahh but iceman actually exists in the "astral plane"

you can do what you want to the water, he is invulnerablesmile

Understood... wow... Even if you destroy the water molecules, Iceman is still... Iceman...

ZephroCarnelian
Where are all the arguments people were using to say Bobby could kill Supes lol?

Why can't Iceman just freeze magneto from the inside out or perform his amazing 'water-inversion' trick, lol?

big grin

manjaro
i would get into all sorts of reasons for magento dusting him but why bother? magento wins and thats all there is to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.