HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. Beyonder,Galactus,Living Tribunal,Ego-The living Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what a match..... in my opinion... this team is too much ... even for HULK KILLER HUMANOID... what do you think ?

ZephroCarnelian
I believe that, yes... this team is too much for the giant robot bean bag...

colossus17
Originally posted by Betageuze
what a match..... in my opinion... this team is too much ... even for HULK KILLER HUMANOID... what do you think ?

dude WTF??? u know this is one sided.......i mean like hulk killer humanoid.......is in a totally different leauge..... he takes them....its not even a fight....

Lord S
Originally posted by Betageuze
what a match..... in my opinion... this team is too much ... even for HULK KILLER HUMANOID... what do you think ? What a match?

You know April Fool's Day was three months ago, right?

BTW, just one of those cosmic beings can wipe out your little HKH with a mere thought.

colossus17
u r wrong he is in a total different leauge....he is a multiversal force.....nothing can stop him/....he took punches from lucifer , and the infinities....with no affects.....he was fully blasted by thanos with THOTU and by a fully fed galactus.....and nothing happened to him.....he then attacked and smashed them all

DigiMark007
Why keep making these Betageuze??? The only reason anyone enjoys these threads and puts up with them is because you're essentially making fun of yourself by continuing to do it.

Ah well...keep it up if you must. I haven't bothered with a HKH thread for a while now so I thought I'd throw this in.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
Kirbilactus!!!

colossus17
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why keep making these Betageuze??? The only reason anyone enjoys these threads and puts up with them is because you're essentially making fun of yourself by continuing to do it.

Ah well...keep it up if you must. I haven't bothered with a HKH thread for a while now so I thought I'd throw this in.

-DM

i have this theory that him and asian hulk are not real.....they cant be......its some.who just comes to the board to have a few laughes....look at this match abviously insane....same with asian hulk's language which even TOAA cant understand....

long pig
Well, I don't know about you, but I love it.

HKH owns.

jinzin
me too...and yes everyone here knows how badass HKH is .....no one save jp or kirbilactus stands a chance at all...

Dizzle
But of course, while HKH is in just another league altogether, JP and Kirbilactus are beyond leagues... HKH is apparently a herald for Kirbilactus though.

colossus17
stop lying
1. i absorbed JP...yeah u heard me
2. HKH is beyond this foolish kirbilactus.....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by colossus17
stop lying
1. i absorbed JP...yeah u heard me
2. HKH is beyond this foolish kirbilactus.....

GAAAAH! The hierarchy keeps changing.

Here's how I see it.

1. JP
2. Kirbilactus
3. HKH
4. Fanboy Wolverine
5. Flash Prime
6. Asian Hulk's Grammar
7. TOAA/Presence
8. etc....

long pig
Miss you Hkh.

Badabing
Originally posted by long pig
Miss you Hkh. Good bump. I think HKH has a chance.

Time-Immemorial
LT slaughterhouse

Badabing
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
LT slaughterhouse Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Ur dumb as shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.