Least Impressive fighting game boss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Who was the least impressive fighting game boss? Not in terms of lack in difficulty per say, but lack of innovation, crappy appearance, and such.

Red Superfly
The Mortal Kombat bosses after Shao Kahn were pretty lame.

dvampire
Tobal one, that rabit had to go. laughing

CorderaMitchell
Shinnok and such.

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=1947

I also didn't like Gargos, Onaga, Pyron( evolution).

Darth_Otaku
Yeah Onaga sucked.And M.Bison.

CorderaMitchell
M.Bison has gone up and down in impressiveness. Shin Bison was ok, while the old and newer ones are better, I hate the fat one.

CorderaMitchell
Let me also add, INferno, though he was strong, he wasnt very admirable.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Tengu from DOA2 is the crappiest, worst looking boss ever. He looks like he was slapped together from the leftover parts of the other characters.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Red Superfly
The Mortal Kombat bosses after Shao Kahn were pretty lame. definately...

and I think the fact that soul calibur 2 replaced edgemaster with charade totally blew ass... I hope edgemaster makes a return in sc3

Red Superfly
Oh yeah, the SC2 boss was lame too.

CorderaMitchell
Yea, sfa the movie game was pretty uninspiring, and got on my nerves.

Darkstorm Zero
Master Hand from SSB... Has to be the most unoriginal thing ever... What next? an old boot?

CorderaMitchell
lol, master boot.

Thats a good one, to boot. Get it?

Red Superfly
Heh, Master Hand, how lame that was.

Hey Cordera, that link had Abyss as one of the worst bosses of all time. Obviously someone else shares my point of view.

Mist
screw fighting games, the worst boss ive played against was the freak from fable...jack....what a waste of 5mins it took to beat him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Superfly
Yeah the boss at the end of Halo 2 was pants too.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Heh, Master Hand, how lame that was.

Hey Cordera, that link had Abyss as one of the worst bosses of all time. Obviously someone else shares my point of view.

abyss was very lame, and noone says fighting games suck. Try beating shin akuma.(mist)

DarkCanadian
Shinook from MK4 was lame.

black robb
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
Tengu from DOA2 is the crappiest, worst looking boss ever. He looks like he was slapped together from the leftover parts of the other characters. He looks like Santa Clause with a hot dog for a nose

StaT1c
You know Capcom ran out of ideas when they released Cyber Akuma for MSHVSF. He has a gay ass appearance and is easy to beat. Yeah, Abyss is also f*cking retarded.

But let me tell ya, Zero for King of Fighters 2002 WAS ****ING REDICULOUSLY HARD TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGHHH!

ragesRemorse
heihachi in tekken 4. After a kick ass boss in tekken 3 we get an old man in a diaper.

CorderaMitchell
lol, who else?

Stealth Agent
Alright worst boss of all time was....

Shredder in "Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtle travel in time"(something like that) for the super nintendo.

he was god damn lame since when did shredder have super powers

CorderaMitchell
I loved that boss!!

The hyperstone did it.

EvilCap America
1 Abyss-"Hi im the car from Street Fighter 2 and Final Fight.Im all grown up now and i got a neat job as the boss of this game.Well lets get on with it ill pretend to hit back while you rack up points beatting me to a pulp"

2 Gill-"w00t GO BILLS!".Gill wouldnt be so bad if he wore their intro outfits in their fights

3 Orochi-WTF?The little gender confused kid from Shermies team?and hes EASIER than Goenitz?LAME!

4 Zero-Ok why is a guy STUPID ENOUGH to clone a loser like Kyo TOUGHER to beat than an ancient evil god?

5 Boss iN SC2-Great bd enough its an annoying fight randomly starting and stopping but factor in the blurry vision of the level giving me trouble seeing him and it makes the fight just annoying

Oh and dont knock Master Hand i thought it was a neat idea.I belive its supposed to show that all of SSB/M is just some kid playing with his Nintendo colletable toys on his desk or something.I found that kind neat and worth giggling over

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by EvilCap America
1 Abyss-"Hi im the car from Street Fighter 2 and Final Fight.Im all grown up now and i got a neat job as the boss of this game.Well lets get on with it ill pretend to hit back while you rack up points beatting me to a pulp"

He was easy.

2 Gill-"w00t GO BILLS!".Gill wouldnt be so bad if he wore their intro outfits in their fights

He was uninspiring, except for....... "KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER"

3 Orochi-WTF?The little gender confused kid from Shermies team?and hes EASIER than Goenitz?LAME!

considering.......

4 Zero-Ok why is a guy STUPID ENOUGH to clone a loser like Kyo TOUGHER to beat than an ancient evil god?
considerins.....

5 Boss iN SC2-Great bd enough its an annoying fight randomly starting and stopping but factor in the blurry vision of the level giving me trouble seeing him and it makes the fight just annoying

He could have been more impressive with more descriptions of him.

Oh and dont knock Master Hand i thought it was a neat idea.I belive its supposed to show that all of SSB/M is just some kid playing with his Nintendo colletable toys on his desk or something.I found that kind neat and worth giggling over

He's cute, did you see the clayfighter boss? THAT was lame... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.