You were dead for billions of years and it didn't seem to bother you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Our galaxy is about 4 billions years old, where were you during most of that time?

By definition death is the absence of life, so you were dead for all that time. "No, I just wasn't conceived yet" you say?

OK, so when do you really begin to live?
Were you alive as a fetus in your mothers stomach? People argue, some say yes, others no.
Do you remember anything as a fetus? If you were aborted you wouldn't even know.

Do you remember anything as an infant? 1 year old? 2 year old? Around three or four you may start to remember and form cognitive thoughts and develop self awareness.

I think that's the key, spiritual life is self awareness; your "soul" and "spirit", "life force" is your ability to be self aware.

When you die that part of your brain that controls your self awareness will die and you will go back to the place where you were before you became self aware. (infancy, fetus, nothing)

At least that's what I think.

Its horrible that so many people suffer diseases that cause them to never become self aware. The living dead I guess you can call them. sad

debbiejo
Originally posted by Tex
Our galaxy is about 4 billions years old, where were you during most of that time?

When you die that part of your brain that controls your self awareness will die and you will go back to the place where you were before you became self aware. (infancy, fetus, nothing)

. sad

Since energy can't be destroyed and I believe we are all part of the whole of what "The One" is....then I was somewhere else when not solidly here on earth......you?

Tex
Einstein believed in life after death because energy can neiter be created nor destroyed. So where was he before he was born? The same place he went when he died.

That's why I dont think people should fear death. You've been there before and it didn't seem to bother you. smile

Shakyamunison
I have always been alive and not. My entity is eternal and all of it's incarnations have existed for all of time (both into the past and into the future).

Shakyamunison
Hi Tex

You should ask me about the nothingness.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Tex

By definition death is the absence of life, so you were dead for all that time. "No, I just wasn't conceived yet" you say?

OK, so when do you really begin to live?
Were you alive as a fetus in your mothers stomach? People argue, some say yes, others no.
Do you remember anything as a fetus? If you were aborted you wouldn't even know.

Do you remember anything as an infant? 1 year old? 2 year old? Around three or four you may start to remember and form cognitive thoughts and develop self awareness.

I think that's the key, spiritual life is self awareness; your "soul" and "spirit", "life force" is your ability to be self aware.

At least that's what I think.

Its horrible that so many people suffer diseases that cause them to never become self aware. The living dead I guess you can call them. sad

Interesting, but has nothing to do with Religion. sad

finti
everything people uther has everything to do with religion due to belief in its ways........easy ways

Tex
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Hi Tex

You should ask me about the nothingness.

Tell me everything you know about nothing. wink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Tex
Tell me everything you know about nothing. wink

Imagine the two smalled things in the universe, what is between them? Now think about the other side, if you could see the entire universe as a small dot of light, what would be outside of it?

finti
you would

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti
you would

laughing

debbiejo
Be prepared the answer is deep and some of you have to strap on your scuba tanks to get there....... big grin

Shakyamunison
Imagine the two smalled things in the universe, what is between them? Now think about the other side, if you could see the entire universe as a small dot of light, what would be outside of it?

The answer to the question is: nothingness!

Nothingness has no time, no space and all is the same. The big nothingness is the same as the small nothingness. So, is this off topic, no. The nothingness is not empty. We are "Flat-Landers" and can not understand. This is where our entities live but they can not grow or change there. We are them and we change and grow. This is where we where for all of those years before and where we will be in the future.

Shakyamunison
Of course, this is just my stupid lame idea.

debbiejo
Of course, this is just my stupid lame idea.

Theories are never stupid......

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Theories are never stupid......

Ya, but if I beat everyone to the insult, they just might think about what I say. No one likes people who KNOW EVERYTHING. I always say: A person who knows everything can learn nothing.

debbiejo
Ya, but if I beat everyone to the insult, they just might think about what I say. No one likes people who KNOW EVERYTHING. I always say: A person who knows everything can learn nothing.

True, and I think it's been said by someone special...in history....

Shakyamunison
True, and I think it's been said by someone special...in history....

Who?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Tex
Einstein believed in life after death because energy can neiter be created nor destroyed. So where was he before he was born? The same place he went when he died.

That's why I dont think people should fear death. You've been there before and it didn't seem to bother you. smile
I don't fear death smile. In fact, I welcome it, though I am not ready to depart just yet.

Atlantis001
The universe has 15 billions of years, and if we human beings existed for about 10000 years, then if you reduce the entire universe lifetime to 1 hour, we will have existed just for 0,0024 seconds. Cool...

Atlantis001

debbiejo

Atlantis001
Sounds like a good plan....can I join the party?????? cause there's nothing going on in the "Christian Chat room."

Shakyamunison you asked who?......It was Albert Einstein...

Is the Christian chat room so bad that you would rather die than stay in it !?

debbiejo
No....just no entertainment....not anyone bringing good food.....no dancing.......someone needs to bring some CD's...........called the Christian Hang out room.....Look down a ways on the RF room.....

If you come.....bring some good food....and some friends.....

Atlantis001
will do that

clickclick
Death is the loss of life.

Being dead before you lived is an impossibility.

cking
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.