Mongul, Major Force, and Alan Scott vs Hercules, Wonder Man, and Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Mongul
Major Force (current, as a hero (he used to be a villain))
Alan Scott (current, with no weakness to wood)

VS

Hercules (classic, Marvel, demi-god version)
Wonder Man (Avengers vol. 3 version (purple ionic))
Quasar

Who wins?

armandovalles
c'mon, anyone?

DigiMark007
I heard a theory somewhere on this forum that Quasar should be able to drain any energy from a GL's constructs, since he has that much control over energy. If that's the case it's a huge edge, though somehow I'd doubt it because at least power cosmic has hurt him before...and that's as much a form of energy as anything else. Otherwise, I wouldn't venture a guess because I don't know enough about Mongul.

-DM

olympian
Marvel team wins. Major Force cant hurt Wman because hes pure ionic energy for what i recall.

Brute force in this match its all in Hercs side and Mongul. Its going to be a good rumble but Mongul isent impressive since the silver age. Herc wins.

And Quasar to stalemate the Green Lantern. Even he cant beat him he has the other two to cover his back.

supremthor
alan takes it

olympian
Alone? How hes going to do that.

jrodslam
Originally posted by olympian
Marvel team wins. Major Force cant hurt Wman because hes pure ionic energy for what i recall.

Brute force in this match its all in Hercs side and Mongul. Its going to be a good rumble but Mongul isent impressive since the silver age. Herc wins.

And Quasar to stalemate the Green Lantern. Even he cant beat him he has the other two to cover his back.

I dont know if i quite agree with you here olympian.

Major Force is made up of atomic energy. Hes just as durable as Wonderman and immortal as well. He can fly, shoot energy beams, and absorb radiation. Hes about as strong as Mongul. I think MF beats Simon.

Im not sure if we're talking Mongul or Jr. Regular Mongul would be more of a match for Hercules, consideriung hes enough for Superman. Superman need help of Kyle to defeat him. Or was it the other way around? Key thing is, Superman usually struggles with him. Hercules could pull it off though, considering his fighting prowess. Could go either way imo.

This is key here. The reason i dissagree with you about GL and Quasar stalemating is for the simple fat that Alans powers are magic based. Magic is one of Quasars weaknesses. Alan's power is pretty much infinite. No recharge or anything. With wood being his only weakness(not 100% sure if it still is), he beats Quasar considering Wendell cant manipulate matter.

In the end, Alan and major Force tam up on Hercules. Imo.

olympian
I didnt knew Quasar had a weakness of magic. That changes the scenario.

About Mongul "Only" the pre crisis one would win. Post crisis he has been beaten by Byrne Superman before, and by Dragga twice. And Flash. And Kyle. Hes not all that impressive. Only time he looked like that was during Supes Exile where each one had a win ( with supes been weaker than usual the whole saga ).

Unless this is Pre crisis Mongul hes not going to beat Herc. In my opinion of course.

About Major Force, strengthwise im not sure if i agree hes up to Wonderman. Wonderman its one of those that like WW its pretty close to the top strengh level but miss it by points ( like the difference between Wman and Thor for example ). Both are energy but since i belive Wman to be stronger he would take it for me.

Otherwise yeah Herc lasts longer but ultimely loses due to double team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.