Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
I have browsed in, posted, and been insulted in many Revan vs (movie character) threads and so I figured why not start a Revan discussion thread were he is not fighting anyone in some hypothetical duel. Revan haters and Revan lovers are welcome to duke it out. Pretty much there is no subject other than Revan himself. The movie loving fanboys/girls can argue all the lack of proven points about Revan while the Revan fanboys/girls can argue to why he is such an cool dude... smokin'

Darth Somebody
Darth Revan was originally a very cool character. But as with NJO Luke - the creators and fans take these characters to the extremes. All of a sudden, you hear that Revan would own anyone in a fight with his eyes closed and without a lightsaber and that sort of junk.

It's ridiculous. I want someone to make a character who will come along and kick Revan's ass and then Luke's. It is LONG LONG LONG overdue.

xxxpoppunker182
well its just the fans. now it doesn't matter who revan can't beat them with his eyes closed in crap like that i just hate the fans that overrate rad characters.

Human Vader
yes but a lot of the senior members here dont take revan or luke for that matter to the extreme

guys like emperor revan, fishy, glentract, himo kun, janus and myself only go by the things stated about revan in the game

its the stupid noobs who come up with this revan knows all shit, it gives revan supporters a bad name

Darth Teeron
Enough with all these Revan topics... They keep repeating themselves over and over and over and over aghain.....

General Zodiac
Can't someone be orignal!

darthrevan89
Has anyone ever done this thread before?

Darth Plagues
Yeah there are two Darth Revan thread in the EU section...

darthrevan89
Crap! This site needs to develope a better search bar or something.

Darth_Janus

Darth_Janus
It's official... I went to Wilkipedia.com and one of the top searchs was "Darth Revan". Go figure.

darth zamorak
janus so that list is of darth revan's superiors in dueling??

Fishy
Janus Janus Janus, I remember one big as thread were you were claiming Revan would beat Exar... What happend to you man? But for the rest I agree...

Revan isn't all power neither are the movie characters, and I have seen more people that want movie people to be more powerful then they are then EU people. Logical of course because the movies are limited to some extent EU is not. Making EU people a lot more powerful a lot faster, don't like it don't post in EU.

Emperor Revan
Why does Janus think they can beat Revan? Except for Kun, they have one or two reasons max that supposedly make them strong though we know nothing about them. I think he simply believes most everyone from an earlier time frame at all could beat most everyone from 40 years later or something. He's not basing it on accomplishments, and what we KNOW about them. (no offense, long live the great Jawa revolution)

And I agree with Fishy, Revan could beat Exar but he, nor anyone else is all powerful.

Tulak Hord
If you want some info, Tulak Hord was the greatest Sith Duelest of all time, and he trained both Naga Sadow and Ludo Kresh, until his demise. Naga Sadow and Kresh were both in the Great Hyperspace War, but Kresh betrayed Sadow and Sadow had to flee to Yavin IV. Revan could own that ***** Kresh, but Sadow and Revan would be a great duel. As for that pansey-ass Exar Kun, Revan would have a run for his money. Only because Exar Kun wields the double-bladed saber, revan would have to think on his feet.

Nai Fohl

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Darth Revan was originally a very cool character. But as with NJO Luke - the creators and fans take these characters to the extremes. All of a sudden, you hear that Revan would own anyone in a fight with his eyes closed and without a lightsaber and that sort of junk.

It's ridiculous. I want someone to make a character who will come along and kick Revan's ass and then Luke's. It is LONG LONG LONG overdue.
but then you would have the same problem with those characters(characters because NJO Luke and revan live in a complete different time.)

Darth_Otaku

Darth_Janus
Lord.... all the replies I must make.

Fishy, that was before I read up on Exar Kun, I believe. In any case, based on what I know now, Kun would probably win in a pitched fight. I like Revan better, and he's probably smarter and more knowledgable... but Kun's raw power is immense. I can't say Revan has more at this point.

Emperor, I make all my judgments on the knowledge I have present, not time or anything so ridiculous as that. Look at the reputations, accomplishments, and situations of these earlier Sith lords, and compare them to Revan, who is, for all intents and purposes, just a rising star in the galactic backdrop of Sithdom. Later on, perhaps, he might outclass many. But for now, he is perhaps just below Kun.

Nai, you're right on comparisons are almost impossible to make, and Eu can take things to extreme. But that is the fault of game mechanics, EU works that read more like fanfiction than authorized material, and a lack of care on the part of Lucasarts for consistency. I mean, they released two versions of the marriage of Han Solo and Leia. What do you expect? But regardless, debate will always reign here. It's because of interest in the versus scenarios that we have an EU subforum. By general request.

darth zamorak
the bad thing is we dont really know what the accomplishments or the fights or the powers ancient sith lords had ,like marka ragnos ,everyone says hes reeeaal powerful but no one really knows why. ragnos's rule went unchallenged and thats remarkable but that just says he MIGHT have great power it implies great power

Julie
EU things may be extreme but notice how many fans there are of EU

exanda kane
I agree that Revan is not god, nor any other EU character, but their are a hell of a lotta fans for Revan because for the forty or so hours you played KOTOR, you were Revan so a lotta people kinda relate to him in that way.

Anyways, with Janus' list I'd say it's pretty accurate for a duel, although would'nt Ulic Qel-Droma be up there aswell (he was almost as good as Kun). But a think that their would be fewer more powerful force users out there, basically Revan would be ahead of Kun because Kun was still a night when he turned while Revan was apparently, a master.

HimoKun
Nai, you have to learn that the games have to be that way. Would it be fun that every time you get hit by a blaster you die, or everytime you get hit by a lightsaber you die? I think of the hp and stuff as more of endurance, and when you die, you actually die because they go tthrough your defenses.

Tangible God
What's so great about Revan? What powers did he possess that are so great. He was just a hotheaded jedi who accidently was corrupted by some unknown Dark Side power. He rebelled against the Jedi by entering the ruins of the Star Forge Map and eventually found the Star Forge. It was Revan's tactics that won the Mandalorian Wars, not his force potential, it was the Star Forges capabilities that terrorized the Republic, not Revans'. Sure he was a brilliant tactician, but he didn't use the force to coordinate his men and ships, like Palpatine. Bastilia, a padawan, proved that. He would have been killed by the Jedi if Malak hadn't turned on him. Also, neither Malak nor Revan were Sith. True Sith like Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, Nadd,(kinda) Exar, and to some extent, the followers of Darth Banes code, Palpatine, Plagueis, perhaps Maul and Vader, yet not Dooku who was just a pawn in Palpatines gambit, and the other 20 or so generations of this strand, were all taught and learned in the teachings of Sith Magic and Sith History. REVAN and MALAK were just Dark Jedi (albeit powerful ones) who only took the name Dark Lord of the Sith because of Exar Kun's title, whom had reigned not forty years earlier, so they knew of it. Also, CHRONOLOGICALLY, the time of Darth Revan and Darth Malak were 4000 years before the Empire. Darth Bane was 1000 years before the Empire. The term Darth was only started after Bane was the only Sith left and created his own code, which included the apprentice killing the master to become Dark Lord. So when Bastilia stated that code on the Star Forge, she was 3000 years early. Darth was Bane's first name, Bane was coincidentally his last name, so another tradition was to create a name that sounded menacing, Plagueis, Maul, Sidious, Tyrannous, Vader. In conclusion, Revan AND Malak were ultimately inferior to the ancient Sith Race and to later generation of Sith who were actually taught in the ways of Sith Magic.

darth-yoda
some good knowledge there i can see you no yor stuff but saying that stuff about darth being the name of bane well were did there sith like traya nihilus and sion get that name

HimoKun
Originally posted by Tangible God
What's so great about Revan? What powers did he possess that are so great. He was just a hotheaded jedi who accidently was corrupted by some unknown Dark Side power. He rebelled against the Jedi by entering the ruins of the Star Forge Map and eventually found the Star Forge. It was Revan's tactics that won the Mandalorian Wars, not his force potential, it was the Star Forges capabilities that terrorized the Republic, not Revans'. Sure he was a brilliant tactician, but he didn't use the force to coordinate his men and ships, like Palpatine. Bastilia, a padawan, proved that. He would have been killed by the Jedi if Malak hadn't turned on him. Also, neither Malak nor Revan were Sith. True Sith like Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, Nadd,(kinda) Exar, and to some extent, the followers of Darth Banes code, Palpatine, Plagueis, perhaps Maul and Vader, yet not Dooku who was just a pawn in Palpatines gambit, and the other 20 or so generations of this strand, were all taught and learned in the teachings of Sith Magic and Sith History. REVAN and MALAK were just Dark Jedi (albeit powerful ones) who only took the name Dark Lord of the Sith because of Exar Kun's title, whom had reigned not forty years earlier, so they knew of it. Also, CHRONOLOGICALLY, the time of Darth Revan and Darth Malak were 4000 years before the Empire. Darth Bane was 1000 years before the Empire. The term Darth was only started after Bane was the only Sith left and created his own code, which included the apprentice killing the master to become Dark Lord. So when Bastilia stated that code on the Star Forge, she was 3000 years early. Darth was Bane's first name, Bane was coincidentally his last name, so another tradition was to create a name that sounded menacing, Plagueis, Maul, Sidious, Tyrannous, Vader. In conclusion, Revan AND Malak were ultimately inferior to the ancient Sith Race and to later generation of Sith who were actually taught in the ways of Sith Magic.

First, True Sith were dead by Revan's time. They even extinct during Exar Kun's time. Revan was following the Sith Code, while Palpatine was not. How were they "Ultimately Inferior"? You state no reasons on how. And Malak and Revan knew Sith Magic. They were Sith. No matter how much you don't want to believe it, they were more Sith than any of the movie characters. They lived by the sith Code. Sidious didn't.

Tangible God
The Sith Code, BANE's code anyway, is to usurp the title of Dark Lord in the end, we don't know anything else on it except that there is only two at a time. Revan and Malak trained hundreds to thousands of disciples. They learned the Ancient Sith Code of how to understand the Darkside, "There is no weakness there is power, My Chains will be broken etc. etc..." But there is no proof that they learned Sith Magic and Sith Arts. They did what comes natural to Dark Side users yes, kill their masters to gain power, sabotage, backstab, live in secrecy, but this was not part of Sith Teachings. Palpatine used Sith Magic to instill his spirit in a clone body, like Plagueis knew. Sadow and his apprentices used Sith Magic to make the illusion of a bigger fleet than they had, and to rip a star's core from its socket and send it supernova. Little else is known on Sith Magic in any book or game, so not much evidence can be used. But the point is, Revan and Malak were not learned in the ways of the Sith Arts just the instincts and teachings common in ordinary Dark Side users. If they had the power of true Sith power at their backs as well as the Star Forge, the Republic would have fallen in months instead of ending up victorious in two and a half years. No real Sith Master would tolerate themselves being reprogrammed like Revan had. Even the Star Forge was only a product of the Dark Side. The Rakatan empire that built it was before the time of the Republic, the Jedi and the of course, the Sith.

exanda kane

Look, some of your points are correct and I agree with some of them, but maybe if you were a little less bias against Revan more people might agree with you!

DarthGenises
This is more of a question but in KOTOR what type of jedi was Revan

xxxpoppunker182

you make very goo dpoints on some issues others well you don't know what you're talkin about. like revan i don't know what you'd call him cause he only used the darkside to help out the repblic you know the to save the galaxy he would conquer it to become the galaxies greatest hero he would become its greatest villan thing. and it was stated that revan was one of the first to use darth in as a title. and revan had the trayus acedemy to learn tons of ancient sith information and he and malak found new relics and such on korriban.

The Sith Code, BANE's code anyway, is to usurp the title of Dark Lord in the end, we don't know anything else on it except that there is only two at a time. Revan and Malak trained hundreds to thousands of disciples. They learned the Ancient Sith Code of how to understand the Darkside, "There is no weakness there is power, My Chains will be broken etc. etc..." But there is no proof that they learned Sith Magic and Sith Arts. They did what comes natural to Dark Side users yes, kill their masters to gain power, sabotage, backstab, live in secrecy, but this was not part of Sith Teachings. Palpatine used Sith Magic to instill his spirit in a clone body, like Plagueis knew. Sadow and his apprentices used Sith Magic to make the illusion of a bigger fleet than they had, and to rip a star's core from its socket and send it supernova. Little else is known on Sith Magic in any book or game, so not much evidence can be used. But the point is, Revan and Malak were not learned in the ways of the Sith Arts just the instincts and teachings common in ordinary Dark Side users. If they had the power of true Sith power at their backs as well as the Star Forge, the Republic would have fallen in months instead of ending up victorious in two and a half years. No real Sith Master would tolerate themselves being reprogrammed like Revan had. Even the Star Forge was only a product of the Dark Side. The Rakatan empire that built it was before the time of the Republic, the Jedi and the of course, the Sith.

and again revan wasn't tryin to rule the galaxy for the sith he was tryin to save it from an outside force. also again yes revan did learn sith magic from at least the trayus acedemy and the korriban acedemy.

darthrevan89

Darth_Frobo
At a young age Revan was considered to be extrordinarily powerful with nearly unlimited potential to the point where his master said that looking at him was like looking into the heart of the force.

-He quickly became a jedi master at the age of 25, the mandalorian wars broke out (the mandalorians being pretty much an army of jango fetts but better). The council forbade the jedi from going but Revan and his best friend malak went anyways taking many jedi with them and he took an army that was getting massacred and singlehandedly won the war fighting on the frontlines where he slaughtered them by the hundreds, he then discovered information on the star forge an ancient artifact of darkside power, he then traveled to numerous sith planets soaking up all the knowledge they had to offer him as well as lightside teachings from the jedi archives. He learned planets worth of powers from some of the greatest sith ever powers that were amazingly powerful powers that simply couldn't be learned elsewhere. He anhilated the mandalorians with ease(the mandalorians being the most powerful non-force users.) as well as the echani who had the ability to even predict entire wars before they happened.from there they turned on the republic destroying it easily thanks to the power of the star forge a weapons factory capable of making almost anything with minimal ressources, Revan used the force to harness a sun to his will much like earlier sith lords ability to manipulate stars. Revan killed or converted countless jedi numbering probably somewhere in the thousands and killed many republic solidiers.

-His apprentice turned on him when a jedi strike team tried to capture him, he survived but his mind was erased and reproggrammed to serve the republic. He then proceeded to, kill a ship worth of sith, anhilate two entire swoop gangs full of tough fighters, an entire sith military base and the exchange (the galaxys best organized crime organization full of bodyguards.) all this without the force and easily.

-He then was trained by the jedi again and with basically no training he defeated a full fledged dark jedi knight, mandalorians, and animals twisted by the darkside.

- Revan and his friends discovered star maps leading to the star forge and set out on a quest to find it he traveled to four planets to find it.

-Korriban homeworld of the sith. Revan raided two tombs worth of skilled assasin droids, tentarak (beasts twisted by the darkside that could easily kill a powerful jedi master) Revan killed three, two of them by himself at the same time without braking a sweat as well as an entire academy full of sith the galaxy's best bounty hunter and a tomb full of creatures twisted by the darkside.
Revan also collected darkside artifacts that increased his power.

-Tatooine. Revan killed sith knights sent to kill him, and a camp of tusken raiders maybe more, remember all this is easily and without any training.

-kayshkk homeworld of the wookies. Revan killed an extrordinarily powerful sith lord apprentice to the most powerful sith in the galaxy who was a master with the force who killed three sith solidiers in a heartbeat as well as the deadly predators of the shadowlands including yet another tentarak, he then wiped out a camp full of wookies.

- Revan was then captured by the dark lord malak the most powerful sith in the galaxy who killed two jedi knights in about 5 seconds while laughing and taunting revan. Revan killed the ship full of sith includinf numerous commando and special forces units and tons of sith knights/force users. He then fought malak forcing him to run away and try to escape, he then made a daring escape killing a fleet full of sith starfighters.

-Manaan, he destroyed a sith embassy full of assasin droids powerful sith masters and commando's, he then fought through a underwater station full of insane selkath.

-Revan followed the star map to the star forge but was forced to land on an uncharted world where he anhilated an entire race of rakatan including many rancor monsters (like a full grown one he faced on taris) he could literally kill 8 creatures at a time with his force lightning. he then raided a sith temple killing many many powerful force users and killer droids.

-The star forge. he fought through hundreds of assain droids, sith knights and force users as well as turrets and the full fury of the star forge. he then fought and killed malak up to nine times.

-After this he regained all his powers, just to give you an idea his master kreia killed the three most powerful jedi in the galaxy with a single lift of her hand and Revan surpassed her in every respect by far. Not only that but Revan has battle pre-cog to the point where he can not only predict entire wars before they happen but know his enemies every movement before they even think of them, that was the extent the greatest echani had it at and he not only surpassed them by far but slaughtered them by th thousands. With all this power he then went to singlehandedly fight the sith empire.

-All that being said he had such a great knowledge of force users and how to kill them that he programmed an assasin droid with tens of thousands of ways of killing them.

-As for sith magic, Revan controlled a sun to make his army... and he could kill with a lift of his hand... that has to count for something.

Darth_Frobo
Now that this is like the 6th time I've posted this if anyone is ignorant about Revan in the futur like tangible was please direct them here so they can shut up and sit down.

Darth_Janus

(With JanusEdit)

What's so great about Revan? What powers did he possess that are so great. (You must be a fool)

He was just a hotheaded jedi who accidently was corrupted by some unknown Dark Side power. (He wasn't corrupted. He never actually fell. He simply began to manipulate both sides of the Force, as did his mentor and confidant, Kreia)

He rebelled against the Jedi by entering the ruins of the Star Forge Map and eventually found the Star Forge. (Point?)

It was Revan's tactics that won the Mandalorian Wars, not his force potential, it was the Star Forges capabilities that terrorized the Republic, not Revans'. (Are you so certain? Revan's tactics spring from hsi Force aided battle precognition on some level. Also, Revan's ships in the war itself were predominately Republic, and it wasn't until he and the fleet left known space and came back were there Star Forge ships.)

Sure he was a brilliant tactician, but he didn't use the force to coordinate his men and ships, like Palpatine. (Palpatine didn't do that either.)

Bastilia, a padawan, proved that. (How? When? Bastila and her cronies were allowed onboard because Revan was intent on capturing her. Revan knew of her abilities and her own hotheaded nature. He knew he could turn her.)

He would have been killed by the Jedi if Malak hadn't turned on him. (COMPLETE BS. Revan has killed the leaders of the Mandalorians and the Echani, as well as being superior to Malak, who can dispatch jedi as easily as I type this. You are mistaken.)

Also, neither Malak nor Revan were Sith. True Sith like Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, Nadd,(kinda) Exar, and to some extent, the followers of Darth Banes code, Palpatine, Plagueis, perhaps Maul and Vader, yet not Dooku who was just a pawn in Palpatines gambit, and the other 20 or so generations of this strand, were all taught and learned in the teachings of Sith Magic and Sith History. (You're an idiot. True Sith died out in Sadow's time, during the Great Hyperspace Wars. Revan, Malak, Bandon, Kreia, Nihilus, and Sleeps-With-Vibroblades are Sith. They all had knowledge and teachings of the Sith. Arguably more than those who came after.)

REVAN and MALAK were just Dark Jedi (albeit powerful ones) who only took the name Dark Lord of the Sith because of Exar Kun's title, whom had reigned not forty years earlier, so they knew of it. (Huh? Say what? You're a fool?)

Also, CHRONOLOGICALLY, the time of Darth Revan and Darth Malak were 4000 years before the Empire. Darth Bane was 1000 years before the Empire. The term Darth was only started after Bane was the only Sith left and created his own code, which included the apprentice killing the master to become Dark Lord. (It's official EU. You don't like it, too bad. Lucasarts, who gave the okay for everything else you cited and KOTOR< says they are Darth. It's official.)

So when Bastilia stated that code on the Star Forge, she was 3000 years early. Darth was Bane's first name, Bane was coincidentally his last name, so another tradition was to create a name that sounded menacing, Plagueis, Maul, Sidious, Tyrannous, Vader. In conclusion, Revan AND Malak were ultimately inferior to the ancient Sith Race and to later generation of Sith who were actually taught in the ways of Sith Magic. (Again, wrong.)

Well, I hope that wraps that load of bullshit up, kiddies.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Sure he was a brilliant tactician, but he didn't use the force to coordinate his men and ships, like Palpatine. (Palpatine didn't do that either.)

Palpatine did use battle meditation and Revan I think did, but not as well as Bastila. That is why he let her on his ship.

Emperor Revan

Emperor, I make all my judgments on the knowledge I have present, not time or anything so ridiculous as that. Look at the reputations, accomplishments, and situations of these earlier Sith lords, and compare them to Revan, who is, for all intents and purposes, just a rising star in the galactic backdrop of Sithdom. Later on, perhaps, he might outclass many. But for now, he is perhaps just below Kun.

Fair enough. I apologize if I seemed rude. It merely seems like you often rate whoever came earlier at a higher rank.

Darth_Janus
Just because of what I have to work with. To be fair, note that I never include Ajunta Pall as one of the best. He was among the first of the dark side followers to go Sith, but he was hardly a true Sith master or anything. And I believe Ragnos' predecessor was weaker than him, or way stronger. I forget. But yeah. No offense taken, dude.

Darth_Janus
And where the hell did Palpatine use Battle Meditation? If I hear Wikipedia or Supershadow I am gonna lose it.

HimoKun
The Thrawn Trilogy. It's been gone over over and over again.

Darth_Janus
Has it? First time I've seen it. And I've been here longer than you. Fancy that.

Tangible God
DARTH JANUS, you apparently haven't read the Thrawn Trilogy which states that Palpatine used Battle Meditation to enhance his troops fighting ability. It may not have been called that, but still a form of it none the less. Bastilia did prove that, if Revan could do the same then he would've countered Bastilia's ability, being much stronger than her, and virtually neutralized the effect. And I was talking about Revan's FORCE capabilities, not his mental tactics, I already praised THEM. And you dumbass, everyone knows true Sith died out in the Hyperspace War, so I clearly would to. I said to SOME EXTENT the followers of Bane knew. And with the war of Exar Kun less than forty years ago, why wouldn't two Jedi with great potential not know of the Dark Lord title. Also, this whole Star Wars subject is fiction, so Lucasarts can make some exceptions for a VIDEOGAME to the DARTH term, which is I'll admit pretty insignificant, yet still a fact. That fact is in many websites, and you're one of the first to argue that point. And yes I'll cave to the belief that few of the later generations of Sith were better than Revan and/or Malak who, yes, would've received SOME knowledge from FOUR tombs. They discovered those during there attack on the Republic so, by logic and proof of noone having taught them Sith teachings like Kun and Nadd had, their knowledge would have been more limted than others. If you decide to retort to this, feel free. If you have any evidence from KOTOR2, give it, for I haven't played that whole game yet, but present it without spewing childish insults for you will look like a fool yourself.

darthrevan89
DARTH JANUS, you apparently haven't read the Thrawn Trilogy which states that Palpatine used Battle Meditation to enhance his troops fighting ability. It may not have been called that, but still a form of it none the less. Bastilia did prove that, if Revan could do the same then he would've countered Bastilia's ability, being much stronger than her, and virtually neutralized the effect. And I was talking about Revan's FORCE capabilities, not his mental tactics, I already praised THEM. And you dumbass, everyone knows true Sith died out in the Hyperspace War, so I clearly would to. I said to SOME EXTENT the followers of Bane knew. And with the war of Exar Kun less than forty years ago, why wouldn't two Jedi with great potential not know of the Dark Lord title. Also, this whole Star Wars subject is fiction, so Lucasarts can make some exceptions for a VIDEOGAME to the DARTH term, which is I'll admit pretty insignificant, yet still a fact. That fact is in many websites, and you're one of the first to argue that point. And yes I'll cave to the belief that few of the later generations of Sith were better than Revan and/or Malak who, yes, would've received SOME knowledge from FOUR tombs. They discovered those during there attack on the Republic so, by logic and proof of noone having taught them Sith teachings like Kun and Nadd had, their knowledge would have been more limted than others. If you decide to retort to this, feel free. If you have any evidence from KOTOR2, give it, for I haven't played that whole game yet, but present it without spewing childish insults for you will look like a fool yourself.

Dude you are ******* retarded mad

I hope Janus chews you apart and spits you out to dry.

Great Vengeance
Has it? First time I've seen it. And I've been here longer than you. Fancy that.

Your veteranness to these forums doesnt mean you have way more star wars knowledge then everyone else, Im not accusing you of not knowing your stuff as you clearly do have a broad view of star wars but there are things we may know you dont, such as the use of palpatines battle meditation in the thrawn trilogy which is a fact, if you continue to deny it your simply bias against palpatine.

Human Vader
hey moron, read the posts, Janus was responding to Glentract saying that Sidious' battle meditation was discussed time and time again on this forum.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Human Vader
hey moron, read the posts, Janus was responding to Glentract saying that Sidious' battle meditation was discussed time and time again on this forum.

moron? I believe janus was replying to himokun saying that he was wrong because he was here longer, as for you calling me a moron when I was just questioning the viewpoint of janus is uncalled for and Ive lost a lot of respect for you.

Tangible God
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Dude you are ******* retarded mad

I hope Janus chews you apart and spits you out to dry. Uh-huh, can't wait for a guy who doesn't know me to chew me up over a debate over a Sci-fi story. I can tell your an motherf*cking idiot for having nothing to argue against me so instead you resort to namecalling.

Darth_Janus
DARTH JANUS, you apparently haven't read the Thrawn Trilogy which states that Palpatine used Battle Meditation to enhance his troops fighting ability.

(I haven't read the Thrawn trilogy. I think anything thattakes place after ROTJ chronologically just sucks. And I think you suck. OBVIOUSLY, you haven't read the previous posts where I was reminded by someone with more of a brain that Sidious DID use Battle Meditation. But in the end, I don't care. So piss off.)

It may not have been called that, but still a form of it none the less. Bastilia did prove that, if Revan could do the same then he would've countered Bastilia's ability, being much stronger than her, and virtually neutralized the effect. (How did she prove this? When? You're full of more shit than a constipated bull.)

And I was talking about Revan's FORCE capabilities, not his mental tactics, I already praised THEM. (Read my post again, slower this time. Get an adult to help you with the words over five letters if you have to.)

And you dumbass, everyone knows true Sith died out in the Hyperspace War, so I clearly would to. (Didn't seem like that to me from your post, *******.)

I said to SOME EXTENT the followers of Bane knew. And with the war of Exar Kun less than forty years ago, why wouldn't two Jedi with great potential not know of the Dark Lord title. (What's your point?)

Also, this whole Star Wars subject is fiction, so Lucasarts can make some exceptions for a VIDEOGAME to the DARTH term, which is I'll admit pretty insignificant, yet still a fact. That fact is in many websites, and you're one of the first to argue that point. (I DIDN'T argue the point. Read my post again, this time with both of your lazy eyes on the screen and you rhand out of your pants trying to find the insignificant center of your pathetic life.)

And yes I'll cave to the belief that few of the later generations of Sith were better than Revan and/or Malak who, yes, would've received SOME knowledge from FOUR tombs. (More than four tombs, dumbass. Try Malachor V, too. Or did you skip all the parts of KOTOR II where they speak?)

They discovered those during there attack on the Republic so, by logic and proof of noone having taught them Sith teachings like Kun and Nadd had, their knowledge would have been more limted than others. If you decide to retort to this, feel free. If you have any evidence from KOTOR2, give it, for I haven't played that whole game yet, but present it without spewing childish insults for you will look like a fool yourself. (You haven't done all of your research, so why even spout yourmouth off? Well, I suppose even idiots need to be the center of attention. Enjoy it while it lasts, newbie

Human Vader
lol, I like your SS style responses Janus.

Darth_Janus
I just realized that. Score. I am ze ZupahSchadow auf dem KMC!

... I should cry.

No really, I will continue to do SS like replies from now on.

Human Vader
I just realized that. Score. I am ze ZupahSchadow auf dem KMC! (Scoring at will is awesome.)

... I should cry. (This will be forwarded to Lucas immediately.)

No really, I will continue to do SS like replies from now on. (Tres Cool.)

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Human Vader
I just realized that. Score. I am ze ZupahSchadow auf dem KMC! (Scoring at will is awesome.)

... I should cry. (This will be forwarded to Lucas immediately.)

No really, I will continue to do SS like replies from now on. (Tres Cool.)

Tangible God
Alright Janus, fair enough, I don't need to argue with you since you've proved that you're nothing but a f*cking dumb sh*t that puts effort into his responses that only take a 50 IQ to write, so have fun living the rest of your life in your parents basement and trying to prove you're the be all end all about a subject that people comment on in their spare time but to you is a lifelong obsession of showing that you're the king over a science fictional story, which has made one man, very rich, by preying off pathetic gamers like you. But, despite this, I know you won't take this seriously and will respond with more insults about "bullsh*t" and having no real comeback other than the normal sh*t you write, you'll resort to saying something along the lines as "huh, listen to what you're saying ya dumb f*uck." You shouldn't be surprised that you hardly encourage anyone to respect you other than the other teenage retards who like "SS" responses. Now, if you don't mind, I have a life outside of Star Wars, so I hope you'll understand that I'm not gonna bother reading how you Jew your way out of sounding moronic. So, so long LOSER.

Darth_Frobo
Dude your a retard, your pathetic to the point where you have to insult someone with things that aren't even true just because he makes an intelligent post and makes you look like the idiot you are, the fact that you even made such a post shows a complete lack of intelligence and class on your part to the point where it's safe to say that you're a waste of skin, the time you took to direct so much abuse towards an individual who showed you don't know something about a fictional story is pathetic to no end. You're merely bitter over you're extreme lack of intelligence behind you're posts, there are enough words in the english language that you don't have to swear every five, buy a thesaurus if you have to dumbass but please save your idiocy for you're mentally challenged imaginary friends. Janus merely showed that you don't know what you're talking about and you of course being unable to deny it merely try to insult him, you supplement you're lack of knowledge with insults and idiocy which demonstrates exactly what an immature little dumbass you are. next time you get shown to be a dumbass take it like a man instead of shooting your mouth off like a pre-pubescant emotionally challenged 12 year old. Hopefully you'll actually think before you post next time retard.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
moron? I believe janus was replying to himokun saying that he was wrong because he was here longer, as for you calling me a moron when I was just questioning the viewpoint of janus is uncalled for and Ive lost a lot of respect for you.

Hey man, that's not cool. And when did I say he was wrong cuz he's bee nhere longer? Did I miss one of my posts?

Tangible God,

You are a hypocrite. You clearly state you don't like Janus because you insulted him. What did you just od to him cuz you didn't have a argument? Insult him. So you really just need to calm down, cuz if you get mad at something like that,that shows you don't have a life outside your parents basement. You've got to be cool and go with the flow.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
Dude your a retard, your pathetic to the point where you have to insult someone with things that aren't even true just because he makes an intelligent post and makes you look like the idiot you are, the fact that you even made such a post shows a complete lack of intelligence and class on your part to the point where it's safe to say that you're a waste of skin, the time you took to direct so much abuse towards an individual who showed you don't know something about a fictional story is pathetic to no end. You're merely bitter over you're extreme lack of intelligence behind you're posts, there are enough words in the english language that you don't have to swear every five, buy a thesaurus if you have to dumbass but please save your idiocy for you're mentally challenged imaginary friends. Janus merely showed that you don't know what you're talking about and you of course being unable to deny it merely try to insult him, you supplement you're lack of knowledge with insults and idiocy which demonstrates exactly what an immature little dumbass you are. next time you get shown to be a dumbass take it like a man instead of shooting your mouth off like a pre-pubescant emotionally challenged 12 year old. Hopefully you'll actually think before you post next time retard. Ditto

Tangible God
Originally posted by HimoKun
Hey man, that's not cool. And when did I say he was wrong cuz he's bee nhere longer? Did I miss one of my posts?

Tangible God,

You are a hypocrite. You clearly state you don't like Janus because you insulted him. What did you just od to him cuz you didn't have a argument? Insult him. So you really just need to calm down, cuz if you get mad at something like that,that shows you don't have a life outside your parents basement. You've got to be cool and go with the flow. Yeah, I guess you're right, you make a clear point. I usually only ever get in an argument WITH people like Janus, but unfortunately, everytime I try to take things calmly they just keep right at it. So the only thing I can do to defend myself is to stoop to their level down in the gutter. I try to be more sophisticated in doing that, but apparently, since this over the internet, it doesn't matter does it? So...f*ck 'em. They can say what ever the hell they want, if they keep it up then they're just thriving in their own stupidity. Oh and, my dad died two years and I never knew my mom....and I live in an apartment, so no basements are involved. P.S. and I just know one of those Janus lovers are gonna respond to this in their normal fashion.

Darth_Janus
*Is a Janus lover*

Oh yeah? Well.... forget you! You just wait until I can think of a better come back!

lol... seriously, I don't even remember what the hell it was I was ripping on you for, but if you want to have bad blood, then by all means. I just call them as I see them.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by HimoKun

I was saying janus said you were wrong because he was here longer.

Great Vengeance
Human Vader-

Now that I look at it you may have directed your name calling at tangible god being he probably did deserve in in this thread, If that is the case then I take back what I said though be more specific about who you are talking to. If that is not the case then what I said stands, you have deflated yourself to the level of noob.

Emperor Revan
My apprentice is no noob. He was responding to you (I'm pretty sure) and he was merely defending Janus when Himokun said that the battle meditation has been discussed time and time again, Janus was stating that he has been here longer and still hadn't seen any posts like that. Janus was not stating that the trilogy is wrong or anything, just that he hadn't seen any posts about Sidious' battle meditation in the time he's been here. You misinterpreted it to think that Janus was ignoring it all together and that's when Lord Vader defended Janus on what he was actually saying.

exanda kane
Janus pwns (in a very geeky, yet undeniably cool way) . . . Get over it!

Darth_Janus
Thank you guys, *sniff*

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
My apprentice is no noob. He was responding to you (I'm pretty sure) and he was merely defending Janus when Himokun said that the battle meditation has been discussed time and time again, Janus was stating that he has been here longer and still hadn't seen any posts like that. Janus was not stating that the trilogy is wrong or anything, just that he hadn't seen any posts about Sidious' battle meditation in the time he's been here. You misinterpreted it to think that Janus was ignoring it all together and that's when Lord Vader defended Janus on what he was actually saying.

Hmm yes I see your point, perhaps I did misinterpret what janus was saying..regardless human vader responded to me in a noobish way.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Hmm yes I see your point, perhaps I did misinterpret what janus was saying..regardless human vader responded to me in a noobish way.

Well I guess he could've been a little nicer. It was probably the coffee I gave him...

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by darthrevan89
I have browsed in, posted, and been insulted in many Revan vs (movie character) threads and so I figured why not start a Revan discussion thread were he is not fighting anyone in some hypothetical duel. Revan haters and Revan lovers are welcome to duke it out. Pretty much there is no subject other than Revan himself. The movie loving fanboys/girls can argue all the lack of proven points about Revan while the Revan fanboys/girls can argue to why he is such an cool dude... smokin'

Hmmm... There are few proven... OH CRAP WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING! REVAN ROCKS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.