Rhino vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
I'd like this...

colossus17
abomination

Dark Thor
rhino's indestructable

comic wizard
abomination almost killed hulk i think he can take on rhino

life is cruell
Hercules took down abomination with a single punch that send him flying through several buildings. Rhino was giving the Wakandan Airforce a run for their money. I think rhino could take it but hes so dumb abom would outsmart him.

eL sTanKo
Emil takes this easily. Emil consistantly slugs it out with The Hulk, although The Hulk bests him each time, it demonstrates the company he is in. Rhino is a pre-liminary jobber for spidey. Not even a challenge here.

Tron
Abomination is well out of Rhino's league. He's far stronger, and fights a lot nastier than Hulk. Rhino goes down, and quite easily too.

olympian
Abom. Using Herc as an example doesnt suit well for Rhino. Hes out of his league as well.

.....I wanna see Herc punching him too!

Arahan
And I wanna see Rogue naked...wait wrong thread.

Abo would win. Rhino has the strength to harm him but I think Abo is too durable and strong for him. And yes Rhino is ot very clever...

Did anyone read the issue where he gets super intelligent? He even figures out that Spidey is PP and solves some cosmic questions.
In the end he gets too smart and nothing interests him, even women!! If you know everything, were is the fun and exitment in life?
so he decides to become dumb again....

long pig
Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. Being K.O'd by Herc is normal for anyone.

Abomination is smart as hell, and gets stronger too with fear, Rhino doesn't have much of a chance.

Betageuze
Hercules took Abomination out with ONE PUNCH ?????.... in my opinion... if this happened... it was very bad written..... how this fit: Hulk nearly always has beaten down Hercules.... and Abomination almost killed the Hulk ... of course... most of the matches Abo lost against Hulk... but even so.....

in which comic herc sent abomination through buildings with one punch and knocked him out ??? i dont believe this ...

i mean.. Herc is awesome... but Abomination in his best days ... is awesome TOO

olympian
It was in Hercules mini series issue 3. And yes it was one shot and set him flying trough 4 buildings before hitting the floor and get knocked out.

"Abomination almost killed the Hulk "

He only did it once. Hulk has beat him ever since.

"Hulk nearly always has beaten down Hercules."

Always? Name them. He never won against immortal Hercules. The one time he came close to kill him was in Hulk/Hercules unleashed by Peter david. The one where Hulk won because a) Herc was mortal b) he was depowered of all his powers.

olympian
Oh and for the record. Tieri whos the writer made it clear that Hercules is current in the series immortal again. So hes only below an extremely pissed Hulk at most.

guy222
emil ftw

Barbarian Shams
Rhino here is clearly and I do mean OUTCLASSED against Abomination, an opponent that can fight with Hulk and has beaten him a few times. Emil beats Rhino without even breaking a sweat 10/10.

SuperiorTech
Abomination's retains his intelligence unlike that hulk he should be able to put down the rhino and herc though he is strong has no business being able to put down the abomination with one punch.

norrinradd43
Abomination 10/10

Gecko4lif
emil 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.