Scarecrow vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Is Juggy afraid of anything? this is current

Batman Wins
Yes ScareCrow wins. Juggy Scraed of Pro X

Dark Thor
laughing out loud

jinzin
I second that: laughing out loud

Dark Thor
juggy is afraid of his bro laughing a puny little human vs. the big old fearful juggernaut

Sentry
I don't think Scarecrow's hallucinogens will even affect Juggs. Scarecrow is dead.

Tron
Yeah, there's quite a few things from Juggernaut's past that he is afraid of. It wouldn't make a difference though, since anything Scarecrow has wouldn't affect him.

Lord-of-Dreams
yep... scarecrow gets run over... too bad... No, not really... Sweet. Stupid ants!! lol ge it? I'm scared of ants, and... lol... I'm funny...

Fanboy
Damn so Scarecrow can not use Juggernauts abusive father against him?

DrDoom101
it's brother nor father

spiderman44
wow wat can screcrow even do to hurt juggernaut i mean scarecrow is just a scary ass human

wolverine8888
actauly juggernaut afraid of his long dead dad but he still wins the fight

LGodamus
yeah since juggs is immune to poison.....scarecrow is pretty much mega screwed

KillAll
current juggs? isnt he pretty much afraid of everything? hell, i wouldnt put it passed the hallucinogens to affect him. dust affected him when he took an entire page to collapse a house... he coughed his lungs out.

Tron
Damn, I missed the "current" part. Clobbernaut will be left in the fetal position after sh*tting his mystical pants.

newjak86
Jobbernaut is effected and he sees all the bad things he has done and breaks down crying even more.

The Guyver

Metalmanx

jollyjim311
agreed with the metalmanx, except that i think juggster crushes him either way.

Draco69
Jobbernaut needs to breathe. Which is why Squid-Boy had to save his sorry ass from drowning.

JediMasterLuke5
Juggernaut = way way way to overated

Scarecrow would make Juggernaut shit in his pants becuz he's so scared, Scarecrow wins.

Warmonger
I would say that whether or not he needs to breathe isn't as important was whether or not he is still immune to poison. If so then Scarecow is dead period. If not then he might have a chance.

Also another thing while bash the new huggernaut myself I also remmber that he has one some pretty cool things.

He beat down those Werewolves that kicked Wolverines Ass.

He beat Sasquash till he started beggin Juggernaut to stop hitting him.

He whooped Rhino's but.

And he pretty much manhandled Alpha Flight by himself.

So overall still kind of powerful.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Warmonger
I would say that whether or not he needs to breathe isn't as important was whether or not he is still immune to poison. If so then Scarecow is dead period. If not then he might have a chance.

Also another thing while bash the new huggernaut myself I also remmber that he has one some pretty cool things.

He beat down those Werewolves that kicked Wolverines Ass.

He beat Sasquash till he started beggin Juggernaut to stop hitting him.

He whooped Rhino's but.

And he pretty much manhandled Alpha Flight by himself.

So overall still kind of powerful.

I agree completely.

BENITO
Originally posted by LGodamus
yeah since juggs is immune to poison.....scarecrow is pretty much mega screwed my sentiments exactly

Draco69
Jobbernaut isn't. He can drown for chrissakes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.