hulk vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

comic wizard
5005-hulk-01.jpg 5005-hulk-01.jpg

CorderaMitchell
Uhhhh, tell me there are some special conditions regarding this matchup, that I don't see.

comic wizard
help with a person who can defeat the hulk because im trying to find a way to and carnage might be able to and i need help to know how to make pictures when i submit a reply

comic wizard
there are carnage could enter hulks body carnage could also combine with the hulk and try to do what venoms symbiote tryed to do with spider man in secret wars and any other scenario.

CorderaMitchell
Give me a sec then, I can kind of see where you are coming from, but I'm not sure if others will.

comic wizard
oh they will we just need to see theyre reaction

comic wizard
just i need peoples opinions hulk or carnage i think carnage.

comic wizard
wait i think hulk.

CorderaMitchell
try not to multiple post unless it comes from many quotes.

And why do you see carnage losing then?

Hulk Power
Hulk would beat the crap out of Carnage.

Next Venom_girl
Are we talking the Carnage symbiote taking over the Hulk like he took over Ben Reilly or the Silver Surfer or are we talking Carnage (as in symbiote + Cletus Kassidy) duking it out with the Hulk?

DEVILHULK
it would take an army of carnage to have a chance

ImmortalOne
Carnage will enter Hulk's mouth and destroy his Nanomeds(the things that made Hulk what he is now) And SPLAT !!!!

Bloody !!!

Tron
Please don't use multiple posts like that. If you feel you left something out, you have 15 minutes to click the edit button.

long pig
If Hulk didn't try a sonic clap, I don't see any reason why Carnage couldn't take him.

Punches really don't effect Carnage that much, and he'd just basically burrow into Hulk, possibly taking over. That'd be a hella powerful symbiote.

olympian
Its this because Sentry ripped carnage in two in avengers? wink

CorderaMitchell
Yea but cleutus wasn't in there, and Carnage isn't known to actually be positively dead.

But a carnage inside of hulk could be good or bad, because spiderman beat the carnage that got on silver surfer ALONE.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Carnage will enter Hulk's mouth and destroy his Nanomeds(the things that made Hulk what he is now) And SPLAT !!!!

Bloody !!!

Hulk doesn't use nanomeds, damn it! mad That stupid movie has everyone confused. sad

CorderaMitchell
lol

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
If Hulk didn't try a sonic clap, I don't see any reason why Carnage couldn't take him.

Punches really don't effect Carnage that much, and he'd just basically burrow into Hulk, possibly taking over. That'd be a hella powerful symbiote.

Agreed. That would be one kick ass symbiote. I'd like to see that.

CorderaMitchell
Yea but the effect could be good or bad. A symbiote on a new host, doesn't necessarily mean instant super power boost. Brock and Cleutus were well attuned to their symbiote, spiderman beat the symbiote on silver surfer.
I don't know, with hulks mind, and that symbiote, WHAT would happen. I do know however that if it were successful it would be cool looking, and worthy of cosmics, I wonder if there is an illustration online.

Cosmic Cube
Does a symbiote automatically make you crazy, or is that just Venom and Carnage?

CorderaMitchell
It takes over your mind and can autopilot you, but symbiotes on a new host are weaker, whileas symbiotes from their host are much stronger.

Spiderman<Venom<Carnage<Toxic, it goes like that, but as you see the intelligence of the human part is usually lower, which grants victories in some circumstances.

Brock was a sociopath, Cleutus was a psychopath. When Brock was removed from his symbiote too many times, he was to die. Finding out he had cancer, and had no desire to enter his symbiote again, he sold it for 10 million dollars.

With the new person, VENOM sent out to kill spiderman, while he was at his high school reunion. He found him (peter), and attacked. 1 person found out who spiderman was, and he took it to his grave. Venom killed him, and spiderman went beserk. He proceeded to fight the new venom, who was more powerful(ailen wise), but the new person wasn't as experienced. Spiderman was beating him hand to hand. His morale simply failed him, and that being so, the ailen dropped the host from high in the sky while webbslinging, and he died. Now there's a big IF on who the next venom is, Brock may enter it again to keep from dieing,or to save someone. Carnage was ripped apart by sentry, but there was no cleutus inside of him.

So I hope I answered your question, it messes with the person's mind, but enhances the host, which is why peter abandoned it.

fightlife.jj
wolverine could kill hulk his claws pierce hulks skin as displayed in wolverine vs huk movie so if he simply decapitated him before he became enraged enough to withstand wolvies admantiuim claws (if possible) takes alot to strengthen up enough for that shit not to cut you from what ive seen and from being with marvel for years it would take quite a long battle for hulk to reach that strength level so wolverine might kill him everytime really depends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.