Nabu vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss

Superherovandal
Nabu.

ImmortalOne
DUde !! Nabu is just a GOD !!!
Strange can call upon MILLIONS of GODS AND DEMON LORDS !!!
He can even cal ETERNITY !!!

Superherovandal
Nabu is the god who powers Fate who is roughly equal to strange. IF Fate is that powerful imagine the power of Nabu who is 1000000X better a sorcerer than strange more powerful and a member of the Lords of Order and Chaos.

long pig
No, Fate is basically Nabu re-incarnated into another human form.

Fate=Nabu

So, it's basically Fate vs Strange again, and imo Strange wins 7/10.

DarkCrawler
I don't think that Fate is basically that. He doesn't have all the power and experience of Nabu.

Nabu 5/10

long pig
From what I've read, and learned over the last few years, Kent is basically Nabu as soon as Kent puts that helmet on, he's Nabu for all intents and purposes.

He has all the powers and experiences of Nabu.

Hell, that's 99% of Fate fans argument that Fate can beat Strange. "He is Nabu!" So, if I'm wrong, then I'm even happier. hehehe

If I'm wrong, then I am, but I doubt it.
Strange 7/10

We need a Nabu vs Vishanti argument.......evil face

Superherovandal
No he is not Nabu. Nabu helps him but he isn't even close to as powerful as him. Nor is he as experienced as him. Nabu can help him.

The King of All
nabu channels his power through the artifacts that fate wears. So ,effectively, fate is nabu. And while the powers that Nabu possesses are impressive they don't compare to the powers that strange has. Strange took on death, thats hardcore.

So, I think strange would when. But it wouldn't be a blowout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.