The Secret Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilvorlandobloom
Has anybody gone to oceanic-air.com and put their mouse over the message from the president(the yellow box to the right) and seen the gray line on the side of it? if you put your mouse over it you can move it and see that it is a page from the script. but is it a fake?

it actually describes the monster, but is crossed out.

has anybody else found this? there are also secret messages on the page:

"If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...Sally"
and
"I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to
my parents."

here is the script:

ilvorlandobloom
probably a fake, right? cuz why would they let us find out what the monster is? but then again lots of people were upset that they said they were gonna show the monster but didnt, so maybe they're trying to make up for it?

i dont know...

i found out what a mapinguari is: "The deep Amazon jungle of Brazil provides the backdrop for tales of the Mapinguari, a large nocturnal animal with a frightful screaming cry. Locals describe the Mapinguari as about two meters in height when standing on its hind legs. It is covered in red hair and emits a foul odor. Its feet are turned backwards and its claws are capable of ripping apart the palm trees upon which it feeds. "
http://www.volny.cz/rojar/cryptozoologie/img/megath_02.jpg

but the script also says its mechanical w/ tenticals...

ilvorlandobloom
oh and whats up w/ Sun talking about killing a man?

«§hõnknêss»
Dunno

xLiNdS x 622x
i cant really make out what it says about the monster but this is what i can read

Huge. Mechanical and biological. something..and profane. A something, multi tentacled, robotic, a primordial mapinguari. something something obscured in a cloud of acrid smoke!

ilvorlandobloom
isn't that weird?

xLiNdS x 622x
yes

Morning_Glory
hhmmmmmmmm

Smodden
Clickpissed

Morning_Glory
ok confused ....later

«§hõnknêss»
Eh? huh

Sadako of Girth
More info on mapinguari:

Seems to fit the bill to me....

http://www.texasbigfoot.com/discover1.html

xandert88
i dont think is is a mangopuri. The producers of the show wouldnt give away the biggest fukin mystery of the show that will probably be carrying the show for several seasons. plus it obviously mechanical. i agree with other people that this is a joke by the producers to see how gullible everyone is and promote discussion which is what they do

choosewisely
can u guys read this?

xandert88
not the diary entry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.