Question: GTA San Andreas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
i beat the game a while back, but remember when Ryder and CJ steal some stuff from this old guy. when you beat the mission, ryder says whenever u wanna rob people just get that black van.

does it matter what van u get? or is there a place where u get the van to start robbing houses at night?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Good question. I think it does, because I haven't been able to rob a house yet. Obviously there are only some houses you can rob. Anyone know?

MasterWizard
When you finish the mission you can then do burglary missions. To do them you get into a black van like the one you used with Ryder. There is always a black van like that just outside the gym in Los Santos. You exit the gym, look across the street to your left, and hidden in the shadows between the apartment buildings is the van. You can then turn burler missions on (the same way you would ambulance/vigilante etc). Then you have until dawn to rob as much as you can and get to the lock up. (a timer shows up telling you how long you've got.) While driving you'll see houses that have those yellow arrows meaning you can enter in front of their doors. You just park nearby, walk inside, and take whatever you can.

The missions count as being done after stealing a certain cash worth of items.

hh?
hmmm i dont see it. r u sure?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Thanx MasterWizard, I'll give that a shot. Currently busy eliminating the last of the Ballaz hoods.

hh?
i dunno, i still cant find it.

hh?
danger is go! did u try?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Hey HH, my fiance has hidden my copy of GTA: SA although she flat out denys it, so no wink
However I do know the area he is talking about and from memory there are usually three vehicles parked there. Once I locate my disc I will try it.

))TrAuMa((
cool

MasterWizard
I checked again and it was still there. It's between the blue apartment buildings you entered near the start of the game to take out some drug dealers.

On a different note, I have another question. In Los Santos I have this marker on my map. When I check the legend it says it's a 'Player Target". What am I supposed to do with it? When I go there it's a gas station.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.