Who Were You Sad About?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Which character did you hate to see die/leave/not appear?

1. I was sad when the Conehead Jedi died.

2. I was sad when Yoda left...

3. I was bawling when Watto did not appear!!!

Darth_Rankkor
I can't say "sad", more kinda disapointed for Vader appear only in the end. I would like to have seen some mecha massacre hehehehe. Also, there could have been a bit more duelling.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah. When they said the most duels in a SW movie, I was excited.

But it wasn't bad. I just wanted more duels. erm

Darth_Rankkor
oh, I don't know if that creature that obi was riding survived though it's cg hehehe

DenKi
im sad that theres no more SW movies to look forward too..

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DenKi
im sad that theres no more SW movies to look forward too..

Just poped up. I'm sad that they didn't invite me for a role. My hate for the jedi would give an enormous amount of realism to the movie LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DenKi
well too bad u didnt get the chance like i did hehe

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DenKi
well too bad u didnt get the chance like i did hehe

that's why the movie was such a crap LOLOLOLOLOLOL laughing

Neo_Version 7
I was also sad when they didn't show Captain Panaka.

Whatever happened to that guy? He was the SW version of Shaft!

MrGlass
couple of things that tugged at my heart:

Anakin and Obi Wan's exchange of words before obi left for utapau. Knowing that when they met again, it would be under very different terms. And also when obi wan finish chopping anakin's last remaining organic limbs and anakins trying to crawl up to the high ground. And his eyes turn yellow, that tragic music kicks in (The Immolation Scene). Just knowing that anakin went from becoming a great jedi to laying in the dirt with all his arms gone and nothing but his anger. Tragic stuff.

Neo_Version 7
I thought the first point you mentioned was sad. sad

Anakin burning though was funny. I'm sorry. laughing out loud

ShadowKing
They killed Aayla...hot Twi'lek chick!

Neo_Version 7
yeah, she was hot. Prolly one of the only chicks I'd like to cross-breed with.

And it was overkill when they kept shooting her. Funny, but overkill. sad

Gollum1956
She is darn hot mmmm but Padme beats all :P i was sad when PLO KOON HAD SUCH A DARN CRAP DEATH :'(

ShadowKing
The only thing missing was their cans of beer and pickup trucks...

"...lookee here Commander...one of them there Twi'lek Jedi.."

"..Blast her boys!"

"...ooooweee...did you see what 1179's shot did to her tentacles?"

"....man, I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"

ShadowKing
Plo Koon...no shields...not force sensitive to danger...no ejections seat sad

Neo_Version 7
plo koon was awesome.

Pretty underrated. erm

§pearhead
"You were my brother, Anakin..." <--- most powerful line in the whole movie, I think...that's a killer sad

Neo_Version 7
Yeah.

"I loved you."

bilb
from order 66 to the end.. sad sad sad

and Plo's death was perfect as he is supposed to be a badass pilot

Neo_Version 7
Alright, if you call his death bad-ass, then i guess it's bad-ass.

MrGlass
i still can't believe all the jedi were killed by anakin and clone troopers. i hope they come out with another clone wars season that shows that a small unit of jedi survived. I just don't buy that all of them died like that

Mstr GEKA
I was sad for Anakin... sad that he could not make the right choice. Sad that he had been used by Palp... even if I knew it would happen.... for a second I thought he would change is mind before the Mace vs Sidious fight! And I was realy sad for him when he is on Mustafar, alone.

I was sad that C3PO did not have a bigger part... He was there right at the begining...

I was sad not to see more of the Wookies and especially more of VADER!

I was sad to see S.L. Jackson acting... ("He is too dangerous to be let alive"wink

I was very sad not to see the Birth of the rebellion... I was looking forward to that!

I was sad when yoda left Kassshyk... I saw that as a goodbye from GL to SW.

I was sad when I realysed... it is over!

Darth Nauj
for me it was kinda sad to watch yoda say goodbye to chewbacca and also the order 66

General Zodiac
When the credits rolled. End of the Star Wars movie saga.

Neo_Version 7
I was angry when Greivous didn't use his force powers.

Darth Zenemij
Psst, Grevious Can't use the Force.

Neo_Version 7
Psst, Plo Koon died in a plane crash.

General Zodiac
Psst, that was funny. I don't care who you are.

bilb
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Alright, if you call his death bad-ass, then i guess it's bad-ass.

I didnt say his DEATH was badass.. I said he was a badass pilot so him getting killed in his own ship is perfect.. Thats one of the great things about order 66 (no matter how sad it is) is that all the Jedi were taken completely offguard.. they were each doing what they do best and were taken out despite being in the supposed 'comfort zone'

smile

Ast Rofan
No specific character death or anything made me sad, though I did feel really bad for Anakin.

The only scene that made me truly sad was the Obi/Padme scene, though I thought Natalie was being out acted by Ewan's beard. stick out tongue Obi-Wan, the music, and the following Anakin shots where terrific.

Darth Zenemij
Psst, Plo Koon died in a plane crash.

I know, I lost my other avatar, so I had to upload this one.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

General Zodiac
The saddest scene and greatest.
ANAKIN: Because of Obi-Wan?

PADME: Because of what you've done . . . what you plan to do. Stop, stop now. Come back! I love you.

ANAKIN: (seeing Obi-Wan) Liar!

PADME turns around and. sees OBI-WAN standing in the doorway of the Naboo Cruiser.

PADME: No!

ANAKIN: You're with him. You've betrayed me! You brought him here to kill me!

PADME: NO! Anakin. I swear ... I ...

ANAKIN reaches out, and PADME grabs her throat as she starts to choke.

OBI-WAN: Let her go, Anakin.

ANAKIN: What have you and she been up to?

OBI-WAN: Let her go!

ANAKIN releases his grip on the unconscious PADME and she crumples to the ground.

ANAKIN: You turned her against me.

OBI-WAN: You have done that yourself.

ANAKIN: You will not take her from me.

ANAKIN throws off his cloak.

OBI-WAN: Your anger and your lust for power have already done that.

OBI-WAN flings off his cloak.

OBI-WAN: (continuing) You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now . . . until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

They circle each other until OBI-WAN is near PADME. He places his hand on her.

ANAKIN: Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire.

OBI-WAN: Your new Empire?

ANAKIN: Don't make me kill you.

OBI-WAN: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic ... to democracy.

ANAKIN: If you're not with me, you're my enemy.

OBI-WAN: Only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

(ignites his lightsaber)

ANAKIN: You will try.

ANAKIN ignites his lightsaber.

ANAKIN lashes out at OBI-WAN, and they begin a ferocious sword fight. ANAKIN throws CONTAINERS at OBI-WAN using the Force.
They work their way off the landing platform and into the main entry hallway. ANAKIN kicks OBI-WAN, and OBI-WAN drops to a lower level.
ARTOO BEEPS his concern and rushes to the unconscious PADME's aid.

AndaliteGal
THE saddest thing ever was Anakin becoming a sith. he's my fav character.really sad.

oh and Spearhead: you're right. the most powerful line in the movie was indeed:

"you were my brother Anakin. I loved you."

ali236
But the most powerful and saddest part I think is the scence when Padme is looking out towrad the Temple and Anakin is looking toward her quarters from the Temple.... He was filled with Fustration and Anger, she could feel something bad was about to happen...

That scence was powerful...........

MrGlass
"scene"

DiamondBullets
I thought the saddest part was when the following Jedi died.....Saesee Tiin, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Plo Koon. Those 4 and Yoda were the only Council members we got to see in all 3 prequel movies, and like the snap of a finger, they were gone. Especially Windu and Mundi--they had the saddest deaths IMO, and those two were the ones who tested little Ani 13 years ealier in the Temple, and then that little punk stabs them in the back!

"Your thoughts dwell on your mother."- Master Mundi in TPM. That statement came back to bite him right in the ass. It was too bad.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah. Stupid conehead.

I wasn't really sad when Mace died. Don't get me wrong, he is one awesome mofo, but I was more dissapointed than sad. I was like, "Stupid Ani. You should've stayed with WattO".

MajorPayne
Actually. The saddest bit for me was when Anakin killed of the younglings. You didn't see it but you know it happened.

Darth_Rankkor
Yeah.

"I loved you."

That was the gayest line in the movie :P

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by MajorPayne
Actually. The saddest bit for me was when Anakin killed of the younglings. You didn't see it but you know it happened.

That one was the best in fact.

R2D2-89
the saddest scene is wen padme dies

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
That was the gayest line in the movie :P

I thought that too. But after the third or fourth viewing, I was like screw it. stick out tongue

MrGlass
they were like brothers or like father and son. Spending 13 years with a child, basically rearing him to become a man, of course obi wan loved him.

Neo_Version 7
I sure would've.

By the way, I'm in no way homosexual.

b-dan
i was sad because i wanted bobba to kill mace windu

Neo_Version 7
That would've been silly.

I'm sorry.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by MrGlass
they were like brothers or like father and son. Spending 13 years with a child, basically rearing him to become a man, of course obi wan loved him.

They were "LIKE" but they weren't father and son. And plus. even if anakin thought that ben was his father, but anakin knew obi 1 wasn't so, that's why he says "I hate you" what we don't see is anakin completing the sentence "you old perv" LOLOLOL

R2D2-89
mace' fighting did not live up to wat i was expecting, hes supposed to be one of the best, and in ep 3 he jus totally loses control and he doesn seem very tactful with his light sabre either

Sith-Nerd
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I can't say "sad", more kinda disapointed for Vader appear only in the end. I would like to have seen some mecha massacre hehehehe. Also, there could have been a bit more duelling.

i agree 110% about the vader thing, i wanted him to atleast be in the last half hour, or they could have made the movie longer....and i was dissapointed to see yoda leave

lil bitchiness
Anakin. cry

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Anakin. cry

relatively to yer sig " YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE IN" :P sorry ... I just had to

chubbychipmunk
i thought it was pretty sad when yoda died and they were playing that real sad music sad

ShadowKing
Seeing Ki-Adi Mundi turn and realize how screwed he was...

bilb
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
i thought it was pretty sad when yoda died and they were playing that real sad music sad

yeah, yoda DYING IN ROTS gets me every time laughing laughing laughing

OMFG confused roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

Moff jango
i think he meant in ROTJ, i hope so

Sith-Nerd
Originally posted by Moff jango
i think he meant in ROTJ, i hope so

LOL.....

ShadowKing
maybe he meant when Yoda feels a turn in the force as the Jedi die and he falls to one knee, his walking stick falls and he puts hand to heart, then to head...all to John Williams choral sadness theme..

padmefan
Plo died in a very stupid way. They could have at least showed him in
a battle or something.

padmefan
He should have been dueling with somebody since he is a jedi you know...

Neo_Version 7
he just looks weird. Besides, he got his screen time in AOTC. What more do you want? A tv show?

Moff jango
He got a next to nothing amount of screentime. He got more screentime in ROTS.

Neo_Version 7
He did?

I thought the Arena scene treated all Jedi with equal screen time. My bad.

But still, did Plo Koon even speak English?

DarthBrenda
When Ki-Adi-Mundi led the charge and then all the clones just stopped and he turned and he deflected like 3 bolts and then his body was riddled with bolts and when Plo Koon died he had no chance. That really got me saddened.

Moff jango
Boga, it was so sad when OBi and Boga fell. And that one clone who stops to help his fallen comrade and calls desperatly for help.

Neo_Version 7
Dude, which part was the clone trooper?

KMCF
Conheaded Jedi

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/510/coneheaddies8vb.gif

Neo_Version 7
Poor Conehead. sad

ShadowKing
also..after seeing it more than once, watching Anakin say to Padme after she lets him know she's pregnant "...it's the happiest day of my life..."

and when he and Obi-Wan are saying see 'ya later at the hangar bay and you know it's the last time they will ever be that close sad

Moff jango
Dude, which part was the clone trooper? The battle of Utupau. Watch the pic, see the clone in front with the other wounded clone. That's the scene

peejay88
Ki Adi Mundi's death was very sad, it was good to see a Jedi actually go down with a fight though. Lucas' nephew who was killed by Clones was sad as well, i was rootin for him because he was doin well LOL. It was sad to see Mace go because it was a sort of balance shift, like the second baddest guy in the universe being killed sucked. Obi-Wan becoming a hermit sucked because the Jedi Order was sorta organised and smart and they had authority and superiority yet they are eradicated and 2 survivors go into hiding, kinda like the end of an era.

commander gree
i hate to se commander gree die sad and plo koon sad

commander gree
and i forgot i hate when the clones dies sad

dAngEr_Is_gO!
General Grievous. He needed more screen time.
Actually I thought it was pretty sad when Obi Wan handed Luke over to Lars and Beru and then walked away to be alone for the next few decades.
You know there is a VERY slim chance Plo Kloon survived his fighter being ripped apart. Those things would have some sort of life support reinforcing for the cockpit. It's a bit of a shame he got punked like that. At least Kit Fisto got to parry a few shots before being dispatched.

Neo_Version 7
Kit Fisto was a pansy, I'm sorry.

In the EU he isn't, but when it came to Ep. III, I was like, "Okay, was that all Kit (Squid-guy) can do?"

DiamondBullets
Dude, all 3 of Windu's homies appeared as pansies on the movie. I was a little upset that Saesee died so quick cuz he was in all 3, and stood by Chancellor Palpatine at Qui-Gon's funeral in TPM.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Kit Fisto was a pansy, I'm sorry.

In the EU he isn't, but when it came to Ep. III, I was like, "Okay, was that all Kit (Squid-guy) can do?"

So true... unfortunately

supatroopa286
As you can tell, i like the clones, and my heart immeadiately sank when Gree was killed. I looked him up on the Star wars website and it said he got the name Gree, because of how interested he was in alien species. And the clone thing on Utapau is sad too. A clone helping one of billions of troopers. It's one of those scenes that should be made into a statue on Kamino

Neo_Version 7
I'm sure boba would've taken pictures.

spencerspider
I was very sad when Anakin chokes Padme. He loved her so much and that's the real reason Mace flew out the window and then he wants to go and choke her. That showed he was really gone. There was nothing anyone could do for him right then at that moment. I think he hated himself all those years until 6 when Luke came and he remembered how evil he was. He saw Padme in Luke and saved him. That was the saddest scene.

ShaKoon
Plo Koon!!! no no it was so sad! i was at the midnight premiere i started to mumble : no, no, no
when he blew up!
i was crying

Nactous
Plo.............

Nactous
The damnTV spots gave it away.

DeVi| D0do
I don't get why people like Plo Koon so much... he doesn't do anything but sit there with that stupid mask on.

Nactous
Well, its the coolest looking member on the council, tthats why.

matreid
Basically...

Wait, he pwned a couple battle droids in the geanosian arena in AOTC!!!!

That makes him super awesome!11!!!!!111!1 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
He's actually pretty bad-ass in the games and EU. Well, then again, so is Kit Fisto and the cone-head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.