Namor in Marvel Underwater Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Okay, the fights happen in underwater, and his enemies can somehow breath in there.

1. Jubilee with her hands and feet cut away.

2. Beak

3. Wolverine

4. Spider-Man

5. Attuma

6. Emma Frost in diamond form

7. Classic Rogue without absorption

8. Sasquath

9. Thing

10. Colossus

11. Professor Hulk

12. Hercules

13. Thor

14. Savage Hulk

15. Maestro

16. Apocalypse

17. Gladiator

18. Silver Surfer

19. Thanos

20. Galactus with 30% of his power

How far will he get?

yahman
I can t see him getting past level 13?
He'd ahve problems with 12 aswell

I aslo think some of these guys are positioned wrong. I Think thor can have Apoc and Glads

Although now i look at it no 1 looks pretty tricky aswell

long pig
It's a breeze 'till Thor, all out Thor takes nearly everyone on the list.

yahman
'It's a breeze 'till Thor, all out Thor takes nearly everyone on the list.'

Warrior madness, belt and gaunlets of strength and tapping into the Odin force

You may have a point there. I mean he has eaten Thanos like that, so he may have a chance against a powered down Galactus. I mean he drove him away before.

DarkCrawler
It's Classic Thor, without bloodlust, without Odin Force or Gauntlets of Strength.

Namor is in bloodlust, going for kill.

Let's say that Namor has spent an year worth of time in water before these fights.

olympian
Namor already proved to be better underwater than either Savage Hulk and Hercules.

Wich means even Thor underwater.

He gets to Maestro but then gets more likely beat.

long pig
You sure it was Savage Hulk, Olympian? There are a lotta Hulks out there, and Savage has never been K.O'd by anything physical.

Savage is the strongest of the Hulks.

olympian
Now you got me cornered. I dont recall if it was Savage Hulk or not. That guy have as many versions as Superman.

Does anyone have the two wins of Namor and say if any of those wer the Savage Huuuulk?

DarkCrawler
I have seen him beating the Prof.Hulk twice, But I think here he fought Savage:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk118-4.jpg

Hulk was knocked out so bad that he flew back to shore and reverted to Banner.

Not sure about that, though.

K3VIL
Originally posted by long pig
You sure it was Savage Hulk, Olympian? There are a lotta Hulks out there, and Savage has never been K.O'd by anything physical.

Savage is the strongest of the Hulks.
Abomination K.O. Savage Hulk.
Ravage too.
Absorbing Man, but I'm not sure.
Also Namor, in their fight underwater beat him with physical force.

DarkCrawler
Okay, on the fights after 14, Namor can call sea creatures to help him. Maybe he has an chance with them?

olympian
Well if in Hulks loses the savage is there i stand by what i said. He has everything to reach Maestro.

CorderaMitchell
I'm going on #15 as well, he should have few problems with the rest on the list.

DigiMark007
Felt the need to post since my sig fits in nicely with the first member of the gauntlet. Thor seems a reasonable limit for Namor though...I'll go with that. Sea creatures will barely help...just annoy.

-DM

DarkCrawler
What about THE MIGHTY GIGANTO?

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/may19/giganto.jpg

Zahit
Namor can beat virtually anybody on this list underwater.
Thor would pose a big problem due to Mjolnir.
Gladiator's wide array of powers will be big problem as well.
Apocalypse would also be a problem due to his vast powers too.
He definitely won't beat Silver Surfer, Thanos, or Galactus.

DarkCrawler
Well, how about if there is round 2, where the contestants can't use anything else then pure physical force? Would Namor be like Hulk when he is underwater?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zahit
Namor can beat virtually anybody on this list underwater.
Thor would pose a big problem due to Mjolnir.
Gladiator's wide array of powers will be big problem as well.
Apocalypse would also be a problem due to his vast powers too.
He definitely won't beat Silver Surfer, Thanos, or Galactus.

I don't think he'd make it to Apocalypse.
Emma wouldl weaken him enough for one of the Hulks to take him down.

Zahit
Namor is adapted to being underwater. The others are not.
It don't matter how strong they are.
If physical force is all they can use, they WILL lose to Namor.

Mainstream
Apoc bio armor allow him to breathe underwater....I think.

Zahit
Originally posted by Mainstream
I don't think he'd make it to Apocalypse.
Emma wouldl weaken him enough for one of the Hulks to take him down.
Emma wouldn't be able to move underwater in diamond form.
She'd sink or swim extremely slowly. No challenge whatsoever.
Namor HAS beaten The Hulk underwater on MORE than one occasion.
No contest there.

Mainstream
Emma wouldn't be able to move underwater in diamond form.
She'd sink or swim extremely slowly. No challenge whatsoever.
Namor HAS beaten The Hulk underwater on MORE than one occasion.
No contest there.

dammit!

Zahit
Originally posted by Mainstream
dammit!

laughing

DarkCrawler
Namor gets refreshed after each fight.

olympian
Underwater is all Namor`s game.

jrodslam
Namor makes it to either Glads or Surfer then looses probably. Apoc ran like a ***** from Namor in his Annual comic once Namor was refreshed.

Namor has ko'd Savage Hulk, made abomination loses conciousness, had herc in a full nelson(clearly dominating), beat Doom to a plup.

Hed take Thor no doubt.

The thing with Galds is no matter how much he punches Namor, it would really have hardly no effect because of Namors constant rejuvenation in strength and durability.

In Surfers case, i've really never seen him get punched much. I dont know how many hits would he be able to take from Namor. And how would he fair against the electricity? Both him and Glads are faster, but do they contain the same speed while underwater?

Eventhough I hate to say it as a Namor FANBOY!!, but Surfer beats him. BUT, if Namor gets the sacred Trident and Armor of Neptune, he beats Surfer. Then loses to Thanos.

Zahit
What's the sacred Trident and Armor of Neptune???

any descriptions of these items?

Namor fought with Apocalypse?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jrodslam
Namor makes it to either Glads or Surfer then looses probably. Apoc ran like a ***** from Namor in his Annual comic once Namor was refreshed.

Issue. Number. Now. no expression

jrodslam
What's the sacred Trident and Armor of Neptune???

any descriptions of these items?

Namor fought with Apocalypse?

Neptune himself came down and gave Namor the sacred Trident and Armor. Its magical ofcourse.

No Namor didnt get the chance to whoop Apocalypse's a$$. Like I said, Poccy ran like a girl, when he saw that water actually made Namor stronger.

It was really brief. Namor jumped at Poccy. Poccy wraped him in coils then flung him away. Namor went to charge him, then Poccy ran and got the android Assassin to fight Namor.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Namor annual #3 1993.

Mainstream
Namor annual #3 1993.

Apocalypse: you dare mock...APOCALYPSE?!

DarkCrawler
Apocalypse is an poopy-head. mad

jrodslam
Namor with Sacred Armor of Neptune.

jrodslam
Armor and Trident.

K3VIL
With them which powers he get?
He becomes a sort of underwater Thor?

jrodslam
Originally posted by K3VIL
With them which powers he get?
He becomes a sort of underwater Thor?

He just gets extra durability. Able to take more punishment.

Underwater Thor? Kinda. Though he doesnt shoot any blasts out of it or anything.

But if he were to impale or stab someone with the trident, it does magical damage. Magic Trident. Thats all ive seen it do.

Same Ol'Namor. Just with magic armor that gives extra durability, and trident that does magical damage. No blasts however. big grin

He's the F'ing man.

jrodslam

Give you scans.

jrodslam
Enraged.

jrodslam
Face to face.

jrodslam
Dam tentacles.

jrodslam
Poccy turns tail.

Mainstream
Apocalypse: summit come cleave unto me....cleave unto..APOCALYSPE!!!!

DarkCrawler
Hahah, Apocalypse is an pussy. laughing out loud

One more opponent to the winning list of Namor.

Mainstream

Apocalypse: fear is a human emotion.

olympian
Damn Apoc makes himself even a bigger loser than Darkseid does everytime he has to fight someone with a certain curly detail in his hair.

But since me likes Namor. Me likes it.

jrodslam

Yup. Another added to the list.

I didnt realize how many people like Namor here. On other boards ive been to, I get alot of Namor hate.

Glad to get some type of relief here. big grin

olympian
I dont get the Namor hate as well. Hes cool and proved many times he can be a serious badass.

K3VIL
He just gets extra durability. Able to take more punishment.

Underwater Thor? Kinda. Though he doesnt shoot any blasts out of it or anything.

But if he were to impale or stab someone with the trident, it does magical damage. Magic Trident. Thats all ive seen it do.

Same Ol'Namor. Just with magic armor that gives extra durability, and trident that does magical damage. No blasts however. big grin

He's the F'ing man.
Neptune wields a 6' 5'' enchanted trident made for him by the Cyclopes, one-eyed giants who were trapped in Tartarus along with Neptune by Cronus (see comments). The trident is composed of Adamantine metal that is found in the Olympian dimension and is possessed of mystical properties. The trident allows Neptune to control any body of water. With the trident he is capable of the creation of water elementals, using water to speed ships and water vehicles, creating fog and storms of great intensity, causing tremendous tidal waves, and creating waves of water as transportation that propel him at fantastic speeds. Also, he can cause earthquakes by increasing water pressure.

Can Namor do the same'
Also doesn't the armor enhance both strenght and durability?

jrodslam
Originally posted by K3VIL
The trident allows Neptune to control any body of water. With the trident he is capable of the creation of water elementals, using water to speed ships and water vehicles, creating fog and storms of great intensity, causing tremendous tidal waves, and creating waves of water as transportation that propel him at fantastic speeds. Also, he can cause earthquakes by increasing water pressure.

Can Namor do the same'
Also doesn't the armor enhance both strenght and durability?

Well from the comics i have, Namor doesnt do those feats with the trident. Maybe because of the opponent and surroundings, it wasnt neccesary. I dont know. But he didnt show to be able to do any of those things. Though I wouldnt put it past him.

The armor gave him extra durability, and protection against magic attacks. It also helped to heal previous wounds. Did it make him stronger? It didnt appear so. He gave Tiger Shark a quick a$$ whoppin. Knocked the dark wizard fora loop twice, but i think that was his own strength.

long pig
Namor hate? How is it possible to hate him, he owns. His ego is almost as big as mine.
I own.

DarkCrawler
Nice sig. smile

long pig
Thanks big grin.
It's good to know I'm not the only Defenders fanatic.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Thanks big grin.
It's good to know I'm not the only Defenders fanatic.

By far my favorite comic group of all time. And Marvels most powerful goup too. big grin

olympian
If they had fough Jla they would had beat them for sure. wink

jrodslam
Originally posted by olympian
If they had fough Jla they would had beat them for sure. wink

I agree with that. Though the JSA could take them.

olympian
The Jsa like they wer with Black Adam, Sentinel, captain Marvel etc some months ago would beat any team short of the legion.

They have too much raw power and numbers.

Zahit
IMPERIOUS REX, BITCHEZ!

olympian
The man owwnzzzz da ladies. He and Herc should be in the same team. And Starfox. And Thor. hmmmm who else have the skills with the dames?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.