Bane with venom juice & venom symbiosis runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
remember, Bane is like 7 feet tall and his venom steroid pumps his strength and durability levels to superhuman (dented the titanium batmobile with bare nuckes, broke killer croc like a ragdoll), combine that with venom symbiosis and he makes eddie brock's venom look like a little pussycat

here's his gauntlet

1. batman and robin
2. Spiderman and Rhino
3. Wolverine and Sabretooth
4. Carnage and Venom
5. Collossus and the Thing
6. Classic Juggernaut

this battle takes place in a city full of buildings

CorderaMitchell
hmmmmmm symbiote spiderman was better than bane would be, and he couldn't beat venom and carnage IMO.

He may even lose on spiderman and rhino.

RayIsGay
He could go all the way. I mean hell, why not?

CorderaMitchell
Do you know that bane is a 5 ton lifter? Spiderman in a symbiote couldn't beat venom and carnage.

He could beat wolverine and sabretooth though.

RayIsGay
I think he could take Carnage+Venom. He could take them all.

grey fox
not classic juggs

CorderaMitchell
He can't and he wont take carnage and venom, they are too strong.

goku-vs-superma
venom and spiderman teamed up and still couldnt beat carnage!! and i think eddie brock in the symbiote would be stronger than bane. put it togethor i doubt he goes any farther than 3.

GGgrievous725
i think he can beat em all the hardest one would probably be venom and carnage as long as its not like maximum carnage

The King of All
he doesn't get past round one

batman alone can take bane, throwing in robin is just overkill

K3VIL
Originally posted by RayIsGay
He could go all the way. I mean hell, why not?
...All the way?Are you drunk?
3.Wolverine and Sabretooth
4. Carnage and Venom
5. Collossus and the Thing
6. Classic Juggernaut
He'll not get past the level 3.
He hasn't the experience in being linked to a symbiote Kasady and Brock possess.
Wolverine and Sabretooth with their killer istinct and heal factors will just keep getting up and manage to slay down him somehow.
Sabretooth is a pumped up version of Logan with ast last Class 30 of strenght, superhuman speed, reflexes, agility, regenerative abilities, adamantium skeleton.Logan is "just" peak human, but he and Sabretooth teaming up to stop someone are a wreckin crew.

masterbruce
venom symbiosis grants its host spiderman's powers on a augmented level

eddie brock is just a pretty strong human, but with venom symbiosis, he's more powerful than spiderman

now, Bane, in his normal state is stronger and bigger than Brock, but when he is injected with venom steroid, he reaches beyond human level strength (ie. denting the titanium batmobile with his fists, making a cheap leather belt out of killer croc)...in comparison, a steroided Bane would easily destroy Eddie Brock without any trouble

now, this roid-rage Bane with venom symbiosis would be a scary monster, he'll be bigger in size than venom (who's no midget) and many folds stronger, as the symbiote will probably amplify the effects of the venom steroid. I think Venom Bane will be easily in the 50 - 60 ton level.

Beyond strength, a roid rage Bane was a pretty durable dude, now with symbiote protection, Venom Bane would be many times more durable than Venom, perhaps the venom steroid will interact with the symbiote in a way that renders it immune to normal sonic and heat attacks

Also, Bane is a great tactician, a fact often masked by his superior physique. He displayed strategy and patience in his knightfall episode where he cunningly weakened the batman before finishing him off. Now, Bane would probably discover the true extent of the symbiote beyond Brock's naive concepts and achieve Carnage levels of manipulating the symbiote as extensions of weapons. Bane will observe his enemies and note their weaknesses and would never fail to exploit those very weaknesses to his advantage, he would be more ruthless than Carnage but much more rational and intelligent. In short, Venom Bane would be the last guy to have on your enemy list.

having said that, I believe Venom Bane will make it up to Juggernaut without too much trouble

EsteemedLeader
bane can already lift 5 tons. symbiote would augment that. plus hes smarter than eddie brock. and if venom augments eddies craziness into this psychopath, bane-venom would be near as crazy as carnage and like eat squirrels just for fun. and hed become about 12 feet tall. twelve foot crazy alien with mega roid-rage. sweet big grin

masterbruce
brock lifts 700 lbs, Venom lifts 11 tons or 22000 lbs (a 31x increase!)

Roid rage Bane lifts 5 tons, a 31x increase would be 155 tons (well into the 100 ton class)

Venom Bane would eat Venom and Carnage for breakfast, as well as those others (excluding Juggernaut)

K3VIL
Originally posted by masterbruce
brock lifts 700 lbs, Venom lifts 11 tons or 22000 lbs (a 31x increase!)

Roid rage Bane lifts 5 tons, a 31x increase would be 155 tons (well into the 100 ton class)

Venom Bane would eat Venom and Carnage for breakfast, as well as those others (excluding Juggernaut)
Brock was able to lift 1000 pounds, if I remember right.
Are you sure the symbiote enhance every wearer strenght with a factor of 31x?
Spidey was Class 10 without the symbiot, he didn't become a low level class 100 with the symbiote.

whobdamandog
Yeah the symbiote is said to mimic SM's abilities..at best..it would probably only give Bane a 10-15 ton strength increase. I'm betting that Bane would get to Collussus and Thing, and then go down. Wolverine/Sabes and Carnage/Venom wouldn't work well as a Team. Benji and Peter Would. They'd KO Bane eventually by the strength of their blows.

Onikirimaru
Hmm, does baman have prep? He could exploit the symbiotes weakness to fire/sonic if thats the case. But Ill assume that Bane/Venom just jumps inside their bedroom and surprises them in bed for fum.

I think these are all extremely tough fights for Bane/Venom, and they all will be really close. I see Bane going down somewhere in the final 3.

masterbruce
Venom Bane will be immune to sonic and heat attacks

the symbiote will exploit Bane's steroid to enhance its durability

the reason why I think Bane would get a bigger boost than 15 tons is because the symbiote would act to increase the effects of the steroid that Bane uses, so both the venom symbiote and venom steroid working in conjunction would be a very powerful boost (much more powerful than what Brock or Kassidy experienced through their bond with the symbiote)

I stick with my estimate that Venom Bane will approach 100 ton class level

CorderaMitchell
He still goes down at venom and carnage, thats a certainty.

masterbruce
nothing is certainty, since Venom Bane doesn't exist, everything is mere speculation on our part

When Bane gets venom symbiote, that would be a symbiote akin to what Carnage is as the symbiote evolves a bit after every host. Now, if the symbiote can turn a skinny weakling like Kassidy into someone who regularly pummels Spidey and Venom, imagine what Bane with roid rage could do...

another point is that you guys fail to make notice of the possible interplay between the symbiote and the venom steroid, it is very possible that the steroid itself will push the symbiote to powerful new levels and abilities (perhaps immunity to sound and heat attacks)

its conveivable that Venom Bane would be one of the more powerful characters in marvel earth, and i stick with my assertion that Venom Bane makes it to Juggernaut

CorderaMitchell
nothing is certainty, since Venom Bane doesn't exist, everything is mere speculation on our part

Symbiote peter would be stronger than symbiote bane, and faster, and smarter, and more agile, with precognition that is greater than venom's and carnages, although they dampen it. He doesn't stand a chance.

When Bane gets venom symbiote, that would be a symbiote akin to what Carnage is as the symbiote evolves a bit after every host. Now, if the symbiote can turn a skinny weakling like Kassidy into someone who regularly pummels Spidey and Venom, imagine what Bane with roid rage could do...

Nono, you got it wrong. The symbiote evolves as offspring. Peter<Venom<Carnage<Toxic. The symboites actually aren't as good when they are on a new host. Spiderman took care of the carnage symbiote when it was on SS. Spiderman went beserk and took care of the venom symbiote when it was on a new guy, despite the symbiote being stronger, the person lacked experience. thats a key part. Spiderman against a fresh symbiote on Bane would give him a run for his money.

another point is that you guys fail to make notice of the possible interplay between the symbiote and the venom steroid, it is very possible that the steroid itself will push the symbiote to powerful new levels and abilities (perhaps immunity to sound and heat attacks)

Wrong, the symbiote wouldn't. In fact the farther the symbiote evolves, its weakness to fire increases, but the sonic resistance decreases. Venom and Carnage don't need sonics to tear bane apart. It took peter, venom, and the FF to shut down carnage, you must not realize how powerful he is.

its conveivable that Venom Bane would be one of the more powerful characters in marvel earth, and i stick with my assertion that Venom Bane makes it to Juggernaut

He wouldn't. The symbiote would do little for him, carnage can take him alone, venom and carnage, is overkill.

jinzin
few things... are we using eddies classic venom suit plus bane? or are we using the suit as it is now plus bane?

cause that's a good 15 to 20 tons of lifting difference...

in any case bane's venom allows him to be resistant to pain enough as it is, with the symbiote's healing factor, his durability and stamina will be exponential.

i'd venture to say that his strength with roids and the old venom would be in the 30 to 35 tons class...new venom suit should be in the 40 to 45 with roids that would put him in the 50 ton class range...that coupled with his genious level inellect, strategic mind, and fighting skills on par with batman, I assume he could make his way all the way to classic juggs before he got stomped out....but venom and carnage also have a very good chance at taking him down as well...

CorderaMitchell
I don't think so, symbiote spiderman was NEVER that strong.

Regardless he loses at venom and carnage, because if ANYTHING he would be inexperienced with the symbiote.

masterbruce
the symbiote that was on spiderman was the original spiderman, it didn't have any powers, which is why peter symbiote is not necessarily stronger than venom

after it left spiderman, it had absorbed all of spiderman's powers and grants those powers to its host

jinzin
who said anything about symbiote spiderman?

CorderaMitchell
the symbiote that was on spiderman was the original spiderman, it didn't have any powers, which is why peter symbiote is not necessarily stronger than venom

after it left spiderman, it had absorbed all of spiderman's powers and grants those powers to its host

Which one?

SPiderman did get stronger in one version, I'm understanding that, but Bane has little experience with the symbiote, SS in Carnage anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.