Spider-Man, Venom & Carange vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
All three web slingers vs the big green machine. Fight takes place in nyc.

CorderaMitchell
They lose, unless his schizophrenia is exploited, or the symbiotes go inside of him or something.

Feeble Force
So let me get this right many people here think spider-man alone can beat thing, but u think spidey with venom and carnage are toast that easily.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk is not thing, and they would win only if spiderman exploits his schizophrenia, or if the symbiotes were to do something, no other way.

Feeble Force
You give no good reson why they would lose. I know thing is no hulk but it took spider-man, venom and the fantastic four to take down carnage. Oh and the fight takes place in nyc spidey knows the city like the back of his hand.

CorderaMitchell
I think they can very much win, the problem is if they will team up well enough.

Spidermans plan would be easier to enact with the both of them there, and Hulk's attacks can do little against carnage, punch and kick wise.

Thats a stalemate until further noted comment, not an I think he loses without a doubt.

Who do you think can win and why?

Feeble Force
I think this wouldent be as one sided as some people might think. Venom and spidey have teamed up before so I think they would work good together to fight one common foe. Carnage is the wild card he just nuts. Hulk only has to be knocked out not killed in order for him to lose. He could get knocked out for 20 seconds wake up and get so pissed he tosses the empire stae building at them. It wouldent matter though if he does this after getting knocked out. Remeber hulk only starts of around class 70.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman beat digger by wearing him down by gamma, but its questionable if that works on hulk or not, as for venom and carnage, thats what the symbiote is there for.

DEVILHULK
hulk alone stalamated 14 heroes,he would eat these 3 in few seconds.

CorderaMitchell
why am I not surprised here?

Who do you think can defeat the hulk?

Feeble Force
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
hulk alone stalamated 14 heroes,he would eat these 3 in few seconds.

Yea but comics are so inconsistent. One day spidey's beating adam warlock the next hes having problems with a lesser foe. I like to take what I think is the average strength and ability for each character.

Arahan
Hulk doesnt star at class 70..wait which Hulk you mean? The green one?
Every form of green Hulk is class 100 calm.

demigawd
When did this 14 hero stalemate happen anyway?

CorderaMitchell
I remember someone spouting a class 70 somewhere.

Feeble Force
I always thought he dident start of at class 100, or maybe im just not up to date on the hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Marvel's been about changes lately.

Arahan
Ehm you guys really think Venom and Carnage team up with Spidey?
They would lay back and watch how the Hulk goes for Spidey and after Hulk has finished Spidey (poor PP damn) They would lough and then fight each other.

CorderaMitchell
We've been over that, we're questioning marvel's continuation.

DEVILHULK
the byrne's animal stalemated two avengers team plus doc samson

Wonder Man
She Hulk
Hercules
Namor
Iron Man
Samson
Tigra
Wasp
Capitan America
MokingBird
Hawkeye
Capitan Marvel (Photon)
others

now you know why Spiderman,Venom and Carnage can't beat the hulk, Hulk would smoke them

who can beat the hulk ?

SS/Black Bolt/Thanos also Thor and Superman

ad nauseam

but if the hulk is really enraged (Onslaught's level for example) he could beat them and most of the times,while if they fight him when the hulk is not so enraged they could win

CorderaMitchell
Yep interesting, we were going on a theory of how hulk stores his power, and how the symbiotes go and smother him.

Hulk wins though.

Cosmic Cube
A thunderclap takes care of all three.

CorderaMitchell
hulkerclap!!!

b-dan
venom and carnage would own spidey and the jollu green giant on staroids

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by b-dan
venom and carnage would own spidey and the jollu green giant on staroids

Spidey is on the same team as Venom and Carnage. Unless they can somehow possess Hulk with the symbiotes, they're as good as dead.

Iron Carnage
Yea them trying to take over hulk is their best bet.

CorderaMitchell
amen

Scarletspider36
Carnage would make symbiote skin weapons and Venom and spidey would distract the anger management machine while carnage cut up his Limbs

CorderaMitchell
Would that work on hulk's body though???

The MISTER
NO.

CorderaMitchell
Didn't think so.

For my theory only the symbiote overcoming him would work. MAYBE

Other than that, the strategy Spidey used on digger MAY work, but it depends, because the gamma is still suspect.

The MISTER
These three will annoy the hulk at the most without prep time. Prep time or invincibilty is the only real way to challenge the hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Thats my point this plan would take prep, though the symbiot does indeed attack the mind GREATLY, and COULD(not would) be enough to subdue him.

Other than that they are a nuisance.

I really think that spidey should bring a jar of symbiotes or something, to work. With prep this can be done, but without prep, no, not ever. Brock and cleutus are not intelligent, but very clever.

who?-kid
If they have a good plan, and if they stick to that plan, and they surprise Hulk and knock him down hard and fast, before Hulk realizes what's happening, they have a reasonable chance of winning !

In the other cases, it would be a cool fight, but the SM-team won't be winning.

Grammaton
The outcome of this fight can be only one - and i'm afraid it would be near impossible for these 3 to overcome the Hulk...I mean your saying taking advantage of the Hulks schizophrenia would be be possible...Ermm last time I checked Carnage and Venom weren't exactly your average stable minded peeps big grin...So I dont see that one working.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.