Wendigo Vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
WHO WILL WIN

Linkalicious
I'm wondering what effect Wendigo's strength and claws are going to have against Thing's exterior.

I'd probably give this to Thing for durbility and because he's a great one on one brawler

Hulk Power
Wendigo would beat the crap out of Thing. Wendigo has even beaten the Hulk and Hulk always beats the Thing. So if Wendigo has beaten Hulk and Hulk has beaten Thing then what chance does Thing stand agaist Wendigo? Thing doesn't even stand a chance of winning. There's a comic where Hulk fought Wendigo alone and he lost so he teamed up with Wolverine to beat the Wendigo the second time. That's how strong Wendigo is.

ALEMASTER
THATS TRUE

Linkalicious
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Wendigo would beat the crap out of Thing. Wendigo has even beaten the Hulk and Hulk always beats the Thing. So if Wendigo has beaten Hulk and Hulk has beaten Thing then what chance does Thing stand agaist Wendigo? Thing doesn't even stand a chance of winning. There's a comic where Hulk fought Wendigo alone and he lost so he teamed up with Wolverine to beat the Wendigo the second time. That's how strong Wendigo is.

Hulk does not always beat the Thing, but he does have a very favorable record.

Re-read the comic. Wolverine was sent by the Canadian government to kill Hulk...not help him. Hulk was put to sleep by the sister of Wendigo because she wanted to give the Wendigo curse to Hulk.

Hulk actually beats the crap out of Wendigo until Wolverine comes in to try and screw both of them up because Wolverine thinks he's badder than he really is...

ALEMASTER
u did ur research

Linkalicious
I own the comic.

Though the comic you sited was a good enough reference for me to want to change my vote. Good job on the arguement.

Wendigo for the win.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I own the comic.

Though the comic you sited was a good enough reference for me to want to change my vote. Good job on the arguement.

Wendigo for the win.

Who are you talking to? confused

olympian
Wendigo more often than not.

yahman
How physically strong is the Wendigo compared to these guys ?

Vision
Original She hulk
Ultron
Wonderman
Powerman
Colossus
Ulik
Abomination
Sasquatch
Black Bolt
Namor

I think they are in order so slot himin where you think he/she stands

Tony Stark
Originally posted by olympian
Wendigo more often than not.

Come on guys Wendigo? Talk about overrated. Didn't Sabertooth just beat him down. That pretty much says it all if Sabes takes you out, your not truly not a powerhouse are you?

There isn't one thing that Wendigo has over Ben. This would get dirty fast The THING would dominate. Ben is too much of a total package for Wendigo to deal with.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Come on guys Wendigo? Talk about overrated. Didn't Sabertooth just beat him down. That pretty much says it all if Sabes takes you out, your not truly not a powerhouse are you?

There isn't one thing that Wendigo has over Ben. This would get dirty fast The THING would dominate. Ben is too much of a total package for Wendigo to deal with.

guy222
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
WHO WILL WIN

wendigo

MightyEInherjar
Wendigo.

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
wendigo
easily

jinzin
Originally posted by Tony Stark

laughing
Stark your ignorance is always good for a good laugh..

yeah Wendigo's not a powerhouse at all.. I mean Hulk's only had to team up with Wolverine, team up with Sasquatch, and team up with Captain Marvel to take him down...
I mean She Hulk's only had to team up with Wolverine to take him down..
no expression

Defo-not a powerhouse huh?

I mean, getting beat down by Sabretooth is TOTALLY a horrid feat, it's not like Thing's ever been beaten by anyone on Sabretooth's level or below it like Wolverine for instance.. multiple times for instance...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Wendigo.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin

I mean, getting beat down by Sabretooth is TOTALLY a horrid feat, it's not like Thing's ever been beaten by anyone on Sabretooth's level or below it like Wolverine for instance.. multiple times for instance...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

dont be ridiculous, Sabretooth can't do squat to Ben. Ben could just stand there all day and let Sabretooth have his way.

the little runt gets Ben only cuz of the claws, Creed has no such luck.

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
dont be ridiculous, Sabretooth can't do squat to Ben. Ben could just stand there all day and let Sabretooth have his way.

the little runt gets Ben only cuz of the claws, Creed has no such luck.

Depends on which claws...

With adamantium claws Sabretooth would absolutely WRECK the Thing.

Without, it's harder to guage... But it's to be considered that even his organic claws have ripped through steel, brick walls, Archangels metalic wings, and a class 100 Killpower.
So it's not completely unfounded to think that he still stands a chance there as well..of course if he can't cut Ben then of course he'd get aced in a fight with Thing...

But if that's the case then the comparison between him and Wendigo on Sabretooth's account is irrelivant because Sabretooth can CERTAINLY cut WENDIGO.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
Depends on which claws...

With adamantium claws Sabretooth would absolutely WRECK the Thing.

Without, it's harder to guage... But it's to be considered that even his organic claws have ripped through steel, brick walls, Archangels metalic wings, and a class 100 Killpower.
So it's not completely unfounded to think that he still stands a chance there as well..of course if he can't cut Ben then of course he'd get aced in a fight with Thing...

But if that's the case then the comparison between him and Wendigo on Sabretooth's account is irrelivant because Sabretooth can CERTAINLY cut WENDIGO.

well I agree, with adamantium claws, Sabretooth would mess up Ben pretty good.

but normal Creed poses no threat to Ben as he can't damage Ben in anyway (yes, even though his claws cut through steel etc etc)

jinzin
I'd say while it's likely he can't cut through Ben with organic claws, there's a wide enough variety of evidence to support the idea that he might be capable to not be completely unfounded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.