Buried in Sith Space?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
What do you think is buried in Sith space?

darth zamorak
wot wot wot????

Nactous
You know.... at the end of Kotor 2 Kriea remarks about Revan going to Sith Space.

JLRTENJAC
That is true, I wonder what it is.

Darth_Glentract
The Sith Empire

Fishy
Most likely the true Sith Empire, strange that they weren't on Korriban though

Nactous
I mean I know that and consider my self to be one of the most foremost authority's on Pre-Episode 1 things. What I meant was do you think it's an army, or a new Sith Lord?

Nactous
Korriban is the Siths grave-yard world. I believe onn of if not their main world is Ziost.

Fishy
It may just be a graveyard, but its still one hell of an important planet, one that nobody should abandon. The valley of the kings was one of the most important places for Egypt, even though Alexandria or whatever else was its capitol.

Nactous
Fishy I am not saying it's not important, because it is. Only the strongest of Sith Lords were buried their.

Fishy
I know, it just seems strange that they would abandon something like that. And that Revan would still consider them a threat even though they left Korriban.

exanda kane
Korriban is like my favorite SW planet, it's like Cairo in Egypt but people don't try to sell you carpets there.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by exanda kane
Korriban is like my favorite SW planet, it's like Cairo in Egypt but people don't try to sell you carpets there.

They sell you death instead MWAHAHAHA

exanda kane
:P

Nactous
Korriban was on the edge of Sith Space, so thy would of HAD to pull back from there.

General Zodiac
Maybe the true Sith Lord who is far superior then Revan is their.

Fishy
Who knows...

General Zodiac
Maybe we will once Kotor 3 comes out.

Nactous
Yep.

Holifyre
A stash of Cigs, booze, and drugs (for those who like that) HAHAHA

Nactous
No I dont think so.

Holifyre
Just a joke bud

Nactous
YEAH, word.

JLRTENJAC
No... I kinda agree with Holifyre. I think what Holifyre jokingly said is TRUE... Nah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.