ignorant members VS. KMC (part 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
as all of u r aware.....there has been a new uprising in chaos.....and bullshit threads thanx to some new and ignorant members....they are destroying the quality of the forums.....and posting stupid fights.and generally have no knowledge.....they have no emotional attachment to this particular forum.....and want to destroy it........please post any ideas or comments that you might have about this situation.......please dont make this one of the B.S threads..lets keep the B.S in those threads...this thread is for serious people that are fed up.....with the situation....

Blair Wind
the ALEMASTER comes to mind....wtf a flash vs Quicksilver....I think that before people can post a thread they need like a two week peroid of just obvserving how things are done

CorderaMitchell
Can you give us any names, and are they related to comics in any way?

xmarksthespot
You mean the 20 new threads half of which had already been done that just popped up within the last half hour or so...?

colossus17
exactly......to see how things flow around here....

colossus17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You mean the 20 new threads half of which had already been done that just popped up within the last half hour or so...?

yes and for the past week.people......please try not to use their names.....

CorderaMitchell
I've seen some from DT, BW, andsome other guy

Feeble Force
I have yet to post a shitty thread. Ok maybe my doomsday, supes, hulk, juggernaut fight was a rehashed piece of garbage. And oh yea there was that other one.

Blair Wind
BW?? as in me?? wha?? I havent posted a thread...in....forever....

I think what I said could work tho

CorderaMitchell
Do you know any names that you could release to us?

Hulk Power
That ALEMASTER guy is kind of annoying but lets give them some time. Many people are like that their first couple of days and then they get the message and calm down. Let's just give them some time to see how things are and if they still don't get the message then let's tell them something.

xmarksthespot
No not BW as in you a different BW...

CorderaMitchell
Yea we've all done it..

I remember when I arrived and had people doing akuma threads with me, its like the flu.

WHY DOES THAT GUY TALK IN ALL CAPS?

Feeble Force
Oh yea my other shitty thread was magneto vs adam warlock. So at the time I thought it was good.

Blair Wind
oh, ok....thanks....but yea ppl need some time to obvserve how things are done here without having any power except to maybe post replies

colossus17
it will never stop......this people dont care.......if i want to post stupid things.....i dont open threads for that.or post random stupidity in different threads......i know the mods are busy..but still.....the only thing us guys do is different JP and HKH stuff........but they just troll like crazy.....

CorderaMitchell
They do, I did that thread and it was quite popular.

whirlysplat
I say the answer is simple more threads about Wolverine, Spiderman, Superman and the Silver Surfer. But then I am the master of

Spam

DigiMark007
This doesn't refer to all new members, but I think they would know who they are if they came to this thread. Most 20-threads-in-a-day people seem to only start threads, and don't contribute much to anyone else's. I just wish we could PM everyone new and say "Use the search or we'll rip your spine out through your ass!!" or something similar (since that might be a bit too tame to get their attention).

I still say we give them a test with about 50 super-people and they have to group them (street-level, above Skyfather, herald level, etc.)...if they don't get something like 66% right they can only watch.

-DM

whirlysplat
Sentry is the worst for constant

Spam

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This doesn't refer to all new members, but I think they would know who they are if they came to this thread. Most 20-threads-in-a-day people seem to only start threads, and don't contribute much to anyone else's. I just wish we could PM everyone new and say "Use the search or we'll rip your spine out through your ass!!" or something similar (since that might be a bit too tame to get their attention).

I still say we give them a test with about 50 super-people and they have to group them (street-level, above Skyfather, herald level, etc.)...if they don't get something like 66% right they can only watch.

-DM

yes

CorderaMitchell
I don't see whats so cool about it, though it has to wear off, sometime.

Hulk Power
What has to wear off?

CorderaMitchell
posting lousy threads in a high prolificness.

xmarksthespot
Well there are those who post stupid threads without searching, those that post stupid threads cos they love a character so much they think of them as a god, and those who post stupid threads just to be an ass. Sometimes a combination of the above.

Does this include stupid threads that are made out of levity... e.g. my Aunt May vs Martha Kent when I first started big grin (hey I searched to see if it had been done first)

whirlysplat
Yeah but Sentry has a huge thread start count compared to posts its like insane, check itbig grin

CorderaMitchell
No look at the threads, if you see them,x, the new ones like that get in the way of a good debate. Your best threads are flushed out in2 days.

Stupid threads, go to off topic, people rank jinzin's as the worst ever, those threads are dumb, they are the ones i've been showing you guys, where the guy talks to himself, some of those last 4-5000 pages.

Feeble Force
When I first joined I started posting threads kind of on a daily basis. Then I realized no one gave a rats ass about my threads andnow I try to post more in threads instead of just posting threads. At least I searched brfore I made a thread.

CorderaMitchell
No problem, but do you see what we mean? People like asain hulk, made classic threads at the right time.

Alot of these have to do with movies, FF, for instance. It can get annoying though.

colossus17
exactly some are nice....but when its to much..........it just gets annoying

whirlysplat
But we are all very annoying as well CM C17 and I are serious attention whores.

xmarksthespot
Well if good well thought out threads get lost amongst the crap ones it'd be good if someone would bump them back to the top from time to time.

whirlysplat
good thinking Xbig grin

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by whirlysplat
But we are all very annoying as well CM C17 and I are serious attention whores.

wait......... take my name outta there, and lets do something productive, like trolling.

CorderaMitchell
Okay I've reached 7250 posts and I haven't been here 40 days, but I type fast and am active everywhere, I'm the most prolific poster at KMC, YEA!!!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
wait......... take my name outta there, and lets do something productive, like trolling.

I say join 3DF and troll there this is home big grin

CorderaMitchell
I troll off topic, you been to those dumb threads?

whirlysplat
I troll off topic, you been to those dumb threads?

Yes, I play in general discussion its not exactly trolling, but some are really up there own arsesbig grin

CorderaMitchell
names?

xmarksthespot
lol that kmc guy's own private thread was funny to read.

masterbruce
I have a feeling I might be one of the ignorant members you guys are talking about since I've made a lot of threads over the past 2 days.

One of the reasons I don't contribute more to the posts is that I really don't have nearly the amount of comic book knowledge that some of you have, and I'd rather not add meaningless crap to a good debate.

Also, there are a finite amount f matchups, sooner or later most of the good ones will be discussed. Therefore to come up with interesting topics, you either have to come up with lesser known characters (the problem being people dont know them and cant contribute) or spice things up (making up gauntlets, adding factors such as venom symbiosis, etc)

to sum up my point, its hard to come up with new, very interesting threads that can also garner alot of participation

whirlysplat
I want a private threadbig grin all to myself confused

xmarksthespot
I want a private threadbig grin all to myself confused

I'm sure it would be fun to read too...

yahman
Sorry Dudes i may be responsibe for some of your annoyance.

sad sad sad

Im new and ive only made two threads. But the first one did go on for 7 pages (although my long winded posts may have something to do with that wink ). I will admit though that i had a verry ignorant perspective (which hasn't changed), and i appologies.

Umm the second one was sh!te and it didn't even make two pages.

So sorry again smokin' wink

Blair Wind
Originally posted by masterbruce
I have a feeling I might be one of the ignorant members you guys are talking about since I've made a lot of threads over the past 2 days.

well i havent seen your threads but the one with the JLU that you made i dont think was that bad....its just the ones that post stupid threads that have obvouis answers that get on my nerves....like the Flash vs Quicksilver whos faster one.......and who destroyed krytonite....just wow....

CorderaMitchell

One of the reasons I don't contribute more to the posts is that I really don't have nearly the amount of comic book knowledge that some of you have, and I'd rather not add meaningless crap to a good debate.

Also, there are a finite amount f matchups, sooner or later most of the good ones will be discussed. Therefore to come up with interesting topics, you either have to come up with lesser known characters (the problem being people dont know them and cant contribute) or spice things up (making up gauntlets, adding factors such as venom symbiosis, etc)

to sum up my point, its hard to come up with new, very interesting threads that can also garner alot of participation

I for one liked your akuma thread I did them, and yes its hard to do original threads within these guidelines,because it is 170 pages of threads, multiply that by50 and you get 8,500 topics, somethings gotta repeat.

whirlysplat
Exactly which was the problem I had with Mercilous mad thread big grin

CorderaMitchell
Yea but he's a #$#%, he hates people in third world countries. Several of the people here on this forum are from third world countries.

CorderaMitchell
You should see his updates.

xmarksthespot
Threads like Joker in the Spiderman universe annoy me, scenarios consciously concocted to make a character win or that are made just to state that they think a character wins without giving any cause.

CorderaMitchell
Spite and fanboy threads? How about a boxing match between supes and spiderman.

colossus17
yeah that was one of the stupidest things ever

Blair Wind
wow.....serouisly why isnt that one thread a while back kept up? it talked about this....

Feeble Force
How long until the next superman vs goku thread.

colossus17
3 days 7 houres 56 minutes.......

CorderaMitchell
Or the next goku vs batman.

Hulk Power
There's one in the "game versus" forum.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind
wow.....serouisly why isnt that one thread a while back kept up? it talked about this....

Because that thread by Mercilous was stupid and elitist

colossus17
indeed thats why we should keep this one on topic so it wont get closed......

Arahan
Is Germany a third world country? laughing

Whatever, yes some threads are really *strange*.
There is no sense in superman vs spidey or Supes vs Venom.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Arahan
Is Germany a third world country? laughing

Whatever, yes some threads are really *strange*.
There is no sense in superman vs spidey or Supes vs Venom.

You don't want to know what that guy thinks...

Hulk Power
What guy?

whirlysplat
Tell us Cman, what does Mercilous think

colossus17
it dosent matter....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
What guy?

You remember that MERCILOUS guy, the lobo fan?

whirly you know as much about merc as I, his, hatred........ towards other people....

Hulk Power
It matters to me because I don't like the guy.

whirlysplat
It does to me!!!! What does he think Cman

CorderaMitchell
You remember the pm hulk power, you know what he feels...... about other............ people.

masterbruce
what does he feel about other people??? Im curious too

colossus17
he dosent like african americans......

Hulk Power
You remember the pm hulk power, you know what he feels...... about other............ people.

I know he's a racist bastard because that's what you told me. Anything else?

CorderaMitchell
or jews, or third world countries, or newbs, or people in the military, there that answer that.

CorderaMitchell
stop bringing this up on the forum it has no place here!

Its bashing and can be used against you.

xmarksthespot
K on the actual topic so like c17 says this won't get close... only solution I can think of so far is to make sure that good well-thought out threads don't get lost by posting in them and bumping them back up to the top/back to the first page if they get lost amongst the other crap.

Problem is a lot of the time the badly thought out threads involve the fanboy favourites so someone is bound to post in them drowning out other threads.

Hulk Power
Don't worry man, I got your back don't you remember?

masterbruce
or jews, or third world countries, or newbs, or people in the military, there that answer that.

lol...sounds like a swell guy

whirlysplat
I got your back as well mate

xmarksthespot
lol the flash vs quicksilver thread that everyone agrees is dumb is at like 40 posts... of course most of them are about speedy gonzalez, road runner and mexican chicks

Hulk Power
I got anyones back as long as they are on my side.

Dark Thor
I've seen some from DT, BW, andsome other guy

DT as in me?

CorderaMitchell
Don't worry man, I got your back don't you remember?

It matters not, you can't bash a member on forum, its just like slander.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Dark Thor
DT as in me?

No, i don't even remember, how do you feel on the topic?

colossus17
I got anyones back as long as they are on my side.

colossus is on ur side!

Hulk Power
It matters not, you can't bash a member on forum, its just like slander.

Come on stop being a chicken. What's he going to do? Let him find out and get mad. He's racist and I have no respect for rasict people.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by colossus17
colossus is on ur side!

Then I got your back man. cool

whirlysplat
Come on stop being a chicken. What's he going to do? Let him find out and get mad. He's racist and I have no respect for rasict people.
well said my friend

colossus17
indeed

CorderaMitchell
You fail to understand, when you become over 18 you will have a different set of responsibilities.

He has right

Let me break it down...

Slander: malicious saying meant to harm anothers reputation.

No proof makes that slander, its not him, its the rights and responsibilities we have to ourselves and those on the forum.

That is greater than HIM!

So in all that is concrete, the conclusion is that though you do not like a person, that person has rights, if you wanted to comment about it, quote what he's been saying in the spidermn and wolverine thread a few pages back. YOU chose not too, I'm not sayign chicken, but feel free to express what he explicitly SAID, to him, on the thread that he said it.

Hulk Power
You fail to understand, when you become over 18 you will have a different set of responsibilities.

He has right

Let me break it down...

Slander: malicious saying meant to harm anothers reputation.

No proof makes that slander, its not him, its the rights and responsibilities we have to ourselves and those on the forum.

That is greater than HIM!

So in all that is concrete, the conclusion is that though you do not like a person, that person has rights, if you wanted to comment about it, quote what he's been saying in the spidermn and wolverine thread a few pages back. YOU chose not too, I'm not sayign chicken, but feel free to express what he explicitly SAID, to him, on the thread that he said it.

Alright alright you don't have to make me look like an idiot.

CorderaMitchell
No lost love wink

colossus17
i think hulk is right......in cases like this u cannot use manners and logical thinking.....thats the only way u fight racists....hulk's way

Hulk Power
What?!?! What do you mean "no lost love?" blink

colossus17
What?!?! What do you mean "no lost love?" blink

he still cares and respects u

CorderaMitchell
i think hulk is right......in cases like this u cannot use manners and logical thinking.....thats the only way u fight racists....hulk's way

Just within his rights, don't bring it up on another forum that has nothing to do with him, banning will solve nothing.

MLK has done a bunch on nonviolence, though I don't back down, I dont shoot the first cannon, its called assertive.

No lost love means that I'm not mad at ya.

long pig
What thread did he talk shit on?

colossus17
wolverine VS. spiderman and others

CorderaMitchell
long pig likes merc,let it go.

colossus17
fine lets focus on topic and solve this problem with the new members

xmarksthespot
Bump good threads to top. Leave crap threads to rot.
It almost even rhymes big grin

That's the only thing I can think of so far.

Hulk Power
What are you talking about?

CorderaMitchell
It rhymed, time for me to spit a poem.

colossus17
What are you talking about?

no one really understands him...just nodd ur head and say yes when he talks thats what i do....on a serious note we need new members to have a certain amount of posts before they can open a thread....and keep a certain ratio between them.......like was suggested

CorderaMitchell
mayhaps, but the newbs give some fun stuff, they have a fresh mind...

long pig
Most forums you do have to have a certain amount of posts to make a thread. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work here.

Hulk Power
Okay I'll do that. laughing Though seriously, I think that they shouldn't be allowed to post after about three days after registeing. Just so they can see how things are.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by long pig
Most forums you do have to have a certain amount of posts to make a thread. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work here.

I like your sig, now that I see what it is.

colossus17
indeed, people start posting like crazy just to get attention

yahman
Umm i know im not really welcome because i am a newbie. But i have been reading what you have been writing and i looked up what you were talking about.

CorderaMitchell you are totally right to get pissed off with that guy, i think you are reffering to him as Merc. He made a needless personnel comment that had nothing to do with the thread.

You have my sympathies and i hope i havn't caused any of you any New Kid grief.

xmarksthespot
no one really understands him...just nodd ur head and say yes when he talks thats what i do....on a serious note we need new members to have a certain amount of posts before they can open a thread....and keep a certain ratio between them.......like was suggested

mad

Anyway that's a pretty good idea too I guess...

long pig
Thanks, I think my sig is horrid. sad
Do you know how hard it is to find worthy Strange pics??

colossus17
well why dont u telll us ur point of view as a newbie.....and dont get emotional i am not DR. phil

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by yahman
Umm i know im not really welcome because i am a newbie. But i have been reading what you have been writing and i looked up what you were talking about.

CorderaMitchell you are totally right to get pissed off with that guy, i think you are reffering to him as Merc. He made a needless personnel comment that had nothing to do with the thread.

You have my sympathies and i hope i havn't caused any of you any New Kid grief.

Please he doesn't do more than annoy me, I make him look like an idiot.... alot.

You arent' bothered by me I like your posts.

I'm not that old, its your arguing and who you smoke that gets you credit, there's people who've been here since 03, and make no good arguments.

CorderaMitchell
Thanks, I think my sig is horrid. sad
Do you know how hard it is to find worthy Strange pics??

Try looking for my avvy symbol.

I can help you with strange in a sec.....friend.

whirlysplat

It would stop Sentrybig grin

Hulk Power
Sentry sometimes comes up with some good threads but the others are pretty stupid.

masterbruce
maybe any thread under 10 posts should get deleted?

that would clear alot of gunk, although the "flash versus quicksilver" thread would still survive like a cockroach after a nuclear blast

colossus17
yeah thats not a bad idea.....and could work they just take up space

whirlysplat
maybe any thread under 10 posts should get deleted?

that would clear alot of gunk, although the "flash versus quicksilver" thread would still survive like a cockroach after a nuclear blast

these kind of rules don't work, trust me on thisbig grin

yahman
'well why dont u telll us ur point of view as a newbie.....and dont get emotional i am not DR. phil'

LOL hahaha

Dude a good return to form !!!!!!!!!!!!! colossus17

There are far too many threads being made !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean Superman vs Spiderman in a Fist fight, Serioulsy what is going on there.

The period when the FF4 had to appeared in every thread sucked aswell. The Thing was fighting some people way out of his league.

Umm there are some people who seriously love Gladiator aswell but the guy im thinking of might be an old guy.

Apart from that the Forum is Fannytastic!!!!!!!!
smokin'

In fact its too good. I mean its seriously so addictive i cant leave.

masterbruce
these kind of rules don't work, trust me on thisbig grin

why not?

colossus17
why not?

becasue there are dangerous creatures on this forum..they hunt alone.and attack the logical life forms here...they are called.....FANBOYS.....if u c one just run!!!......logic wont work on the.....they have evolved beyond it.....and they wont let threads die no matter how stupid they are as long as spiderman/wolverine/superman/batman.are on the title....

masterbruce
but i also see alot of threads with just 2 or 3 posts that could be wiped out instituting the 10 post rule...sure its not a perfect system, alot of garbage would survive, but it would be an enormous step in the right direction

Superherovandal
yeah I mean I used to actually see some good stuff in this forum y'know. But then it just turned downhill and by the way I'm going on vacation for about a month and a half and won't be able to post here for that long. just in case any of you wonder where i've gone.

colossus17
have fun smokin'

CorderaMitchell
lol

colossus17
any more solutions? maybe someone is willing to make an official list?

colossus17
dammit no one cares......oh well......

Blair Wind
I CARE......i do i do i do-oooo!!!
no serouisly something has to be done a rule has to be set and i think someone should to talk to the mods about it

colossus17
yes thats why we need an official list..to be made....with all our problems.....and possible solutions....chris i nominate u.....

Blair Wind
nominate me to do what? make the list and talk to the mods??

colossus17
no , to become the next herald of galactus....i am just kidding....we need more brainstorming and more solutions.to be brought up......then we will make a list...and we shall pick someone to approach the mods

Blair Wind
aight....I think that my two weeks was a bit extreme someone said something about three days...that sounds about right. Three days after you join and you can only make ONE thread during that time in the welcome section....that way they can get to know people use pms but NOT make threads till that time is done

long pig
Well, as we see in the RPG section, different rules can apply to different forums.

So, for the "vs" forum, I don't see why we can't have a 50 post count limit before posting a thread, or reply to a poll.

A more prominate Search Function section.

What else?

colossus17
yes it is a nice idea.....that way they will cool off...and wont start making random threads.asking for attention.....also it will give them an idea of how things flow around here

Blair Wind
mm....maybe like junior mods, under even tron cuz I mean they do have lives. Maybe someone that has limited power but has been here long enough to be able to be trusted...thats an idea but idk....the search function is good but think that it needs to be put more prominently in view and people told about it....

colossus17
yes the search function should be subdivided into a broader array of options..so search will be easier.....and more conclusive....the junior mod thing was an option on the last thread.....but it never came through..i have noticed that paola has been busy lately....and tron is not always on.....they should pick someone who they trust....to be a herald or somethin....that has a limited % of their powers......

Blair Wind
there is a lot of problems and lots of solutions that we can come up with, but we have to make a list like

1) search function
2) limited thread use till posting a certian number of posts ( i dont like this one cuz then they could spam, i like the three day wait better)
3) junior mods
4)??? anyone else?

long pig
Junior mods are out of the question, it won't happen. Seriously.

colossus17
i think not kosher boy....is right.....we are not going to get....junior mods....the mods kindaa made it clear....they cant change the rules they will have to talk to raz.....which will create problems...and stuff.cause then other sections of this forum will also want junior mods

long pig
kosher boy?

colossus17
a joke.....you know a pig is not kosher.....somethin which jewish people cant eat....

masterbruce
we need to separate the cream from the garbage

now, I had suggested deletion of threads with under 10 posts after 3 days...perhaps you guys think that's too extreme, so why not move threads with under 10 posts into another sub-board called "unpopular or useless versus threads"

also, on the point of limiting someone form posting unless they've 50 posts will backfire VERY badly, it will either

a) kill of incoming newcomers who aren't very knowledgeable or plainly too lazy to make 50 posts

or
b) incite people to make worthless posts just to reach 50

perhaps at the same time we can create a subboard that only includes threads with over 100 (or whatever number) of posts that are deemed the gems and call that subsite "the classic versus threads"...this way good threads won't get buried

and i dont think we need to subcategorize the search function cuz that would only make it more complex, the reason search isnt useful is most people dont bother using it not that it is not powerful enough

that's just my two cents

grey fox
i can admit that i do post the odd stupid thread and weak anime characters (Not dbz level) versus comic book characters but i try to be as nice as possible

colossus17
we need to separate the cream from the garbage

now, I had suggested deletion of threads with under 10 posts after 3 days...perhaps you guys think that's too extreme, so why not move threads with under 10 posts into another sub-board called "unpopular or useless versus threads"

also, on the point of limiting someone form posting unless they've 50 posts will backfire VERY badly, it will either

a) kill of incoming newcomers who aren't very knowledgeable or plainly too lazy to make 50 posts

or
b) incite people to make worthless posts just to reach 50

perhaps at the same time we can create a subboard that only includes threads with over 100 (or whatever number) of posts that are deemed the gems and call that subsite "the classic versus threads"...this way good threads won't get buried

that's just my two cents

i agree with you....on everything except the subboard....its just not going to work.....

masterbruce
why wouldn't the sub-board work, and even if it doesnt i dont see the harm in it

if there were a subboard for sub-10 post crap threads, then that would automatically clean up alot of waste, i dont see the harm in that

if there were a subboard for over 100 post classic threads, then we can easily navigate the popular threads without having to sift through all the muck, I don't see what harm could result from this either...i mean these good threads are buried otherwise by the constant inflow of new threads

btw, having a constant inflow of new threads is in itself a good thing as it indicates the vitality of the board

colossus17
yes but most of this threads....are crap...made by people with no knowledge of comics...just to gain attention...and the subforum is a very good idea.....but it needs to be more established....even so i doubt the mods will aproove becasue that would mean they would have to change the entire internal structure of the site...and not only the comic book section....good ideas.....keep them coming, i am off to sleep. good night gentlemen.

Hulk Power
yes but most of this threads....are crap...made by people with no knowledge of comics...just to gain attention...and the subforum is a very good idea.....but it needs to be more established....even so i doubt the mods will aproove becasue that would mean they would have to change the entire internal structure of the site...and not only the comic book section....good ideas.....keep them coming, i am off to sleep. good night gentlemen.

I agree. You guys have some great ideas but the administrator would need to change the rules and set up of the whole community. I don't think they would do it.

CorderaMitchell
The good from bad threads are opinionated, and we can't say what is good or isn't for other people.

Besides if you remember, guests view this, more than members debate on them, and they like this stuff.

long pig
I remember the first time I found this site, man....I read 100 threads all in one day.
I read a lot of Merc's Lobo threads and such, it was awesome.

I want others to see ours like I saw theirs......if you want to see what a un-managed "VS" forum looks like, check out The CBRF's, there are thousands of already done threads and just soooo many stupid "My uncle vs your sisters bf" type threads.

I don't want this forum to end up like that one.

CorderaMitchell
off topic, has the stupidest threads ever, some people make threads to talk to themselves. Let me get a link.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>