Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
can any one give me info on qui gon jinn like who he was equal tto in power this may sound very noob but i dont no much about him and iv seen a pic of him with a blue saber whats all that about

General Zodiac
He would have been on the council like Dooku but he usually did things his own way no matter what. His fighting form is IV.

darth-yoda
thank you do you no anything of the blue lightsaber

General Zodiac
The philosophical warrior Qui-Gon Jinn possesses knowledge of the architecture and engineering of various space transports and large capital vessels. He also has a subtle attention to detail, as he wears a moisture farmer's poncho to blend with the Mos Espa locals. Venerable Qui-Gon brandishes his lightsaber with consummate grace (apparent in his Form IV mastery: see seven forms of lightsaber combat). The Jedi lightsaber master who taught Qui-Gon considered him the best lightsaber duelist he had seen in over 400 years of teaching in the Jedi Order.

Qui-Gon eventually discovers the secret of immortality, and he shares this enigma with Yoda, who entrusts it to Obi-Wan in turn. This is apparently achieved through extreme compassion, a rejection of selfishness and personal attachment to the point that the physical self fades away, but the consciousness remains as one with the Force.

darth-yoda
sorry but i read that of wikkipedia too i was looking for more but anyone no why he has the blue lightsaber

Human Vader
a lot of times they **** up the colors when they put in the lightsabers, they did a lot in the OT, in ANH alone luke had like 3 different colors on his lightsaber, white, blue, and a tealish color. qui gon, IMO is a step up from the average jeedai, but people dont give him much respect because he was killed maul, who was a lot better than people give him credit for. qui gons always been my favorite light side jeedai, hes a pimp

General Zodiac
Qui-Gon was able to find the secret of immoratily and no other Jedi did. He told Yoda and Obi-Wan how to do it.

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Qui-Gon was able to find the secret of immoratily and no other Jedi did. He told Yoda and Obi-Wan how to do it.

Yah, he deserves the title of wisest Jedi ever imo.

General Zodiac
Yes. He thought differently. He focused on the Living Force (present)

Darth Windu
Well I agree he's wise and above the average Jedi, but if he's the best duelist in the Order, and if Count Dooku's 400 years old, then Darth Revan's in love with Kreia.

General Zodiac
I think they ment 40 years not 400.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.