Resident Evil: The Hunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Scott's and Destinie's team. People can still join.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie

( OK I am Destinie from the other thread I know that now what are we doing and who is with me.

Darth Zenemij
((Just me, I changed my name to Scott))

General Zodiac
Scott and whoever joins.
On your way to the tv station, that's were we will meet up later.

Movie_Geek_
I see like in the other Thread and we are going to meet the other people from the other thread if I got this all right.

General Zodiac
Yes.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : We need to head for the large tower over there ( she points to a tall tower a few blocks to the right ) we can take the streets but they are filled with zombies, but it is the fastest. Or we can take the sewer ( points to a man hole ) less zombies but easily cornered.

Ravyn Anekitos
I'll join I guess. My name will be Ravyn.

Darth Zenemij
"Hmmm, I say we take the streets. Allright with you?"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: lets go ( pulls out guns ) are you ready

Darth Zenemij
"Yeah."

*Pulls out hand guns*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Lokk thre is a truck over there you think you can hit those things from the back when I am driving.

Darth Zenemij
"Sure, let me get the TMP."

*Prepars the TMP*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( shoots the window on the car and and opens it. Slides under the dash are starts the car) Hang on.

Darth Zenemij
"Allright"

*Kneels in the bed of the truck and aims the TMP.*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( guns the engin and steps on the gas hitting two zombies) That will work ( the car speeds down the street heading for the station.)

Darth Zenemij
"Four dead ones on our tail!"

*Shoots the buggers and kills*

"Damn! I have to get me one of these!"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Well if your a good boy santa might get you one next year!( pushing down on the gas more

Darth Zenemij
((real Resident Evil Humor lol))

"Heh, I've been a very very Naughty boy."

*Shoots 3 other Zombies*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( shoots out the front wind sheeld and starts shoots a Zombie)
They are comeing by the hundreds! we need to find a way to clear the path!

Darth Zenemij
"Just go straight through them, they won't mind one bit..."

*He said while shooting a crowd of Zombies*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Easy for you to say! ( then Destinie's a cell phone go's off) Who the hell is calling me right now! ( trys to go for the phone but the car jurks and I give up) I think I will get back to them ( shoots two more Zombies)

Darth Zenemij
*Continues shooting more and more crowds of Zombies*

"Just go through them, we don't have a chance.!"

*Turns around and sees a ramp like object that leads to anther road*

"Take that ramp over there!"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Are you Nuts! (seeing no other way sharply turns car to the ramp) hold on here we go! ( hits the ramp going vary fast)

Darth Zenemij
"Damn, just like Dukes of Hazard Baby!!! Hell Yeah!""

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : I knew it you are OUT of your mined! ( the car hits the new road hard and the engin makes a bad sound) not good, at least the road is clear for a ways

Darth Zenemij
"Heh... Where to now?"

gandrake
(can I join?)

Darth Zenemij
Give us your Bio

Name
Weapons

Is that it?

Movie_Geek_
Yes what is your name. We are going to a TV station to meet the rest of are group on the other RE roll play. We are in a car on the way there

gandrake
(Ok)

Name:Lance
Occ: (what occ's are there?)
Weapons:2 revolvers and a sword

Darth Zenemij
Stars and other. brb

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( Sees a man a live man running tord the truck and scott pulls him up you tell us who you are and we tell you about us ) So how did you get about living so long.

Darth Zenemij
((back now))

gandrake
(stars then)

"My name is Lance and all I did was shoot zombies and live."

Movie_Geek_
(OK good)

Grandrake ( just egnor the PM I sent you if you are still here

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Do you know any one that is till alive Lance

Movie_Geek_
Any one still on? blink sleep

gandrake
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Do you know any one that is till alive Lance

"No not realy."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Then we should head for the TV station to meet the others in are group. You think you can help scott keep the zombies off us?

Darth Zenemij
"Yeah, I'll need some help."

((I was eating dinner))

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud So was I that was why there was a long time over my messageas.

Destinie :Well we better get going if I am going to be zombie food I'll be fast food.

Darth Zenemij
"Lets go then, you got my back kid?"

gandrake
Destinie : Then we should head for the TV station to meet the others in are group. You think you can help scott keep the zombies off us?

"Yeah."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( hits the gas and they are off to the Tower. )

Darth Zenemij
((I'm still here I have about 4 forums going.))

"Allright good."

*mounts car*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Look out wall of zombies up ahead.

Darth Zenemij
"A wall you say?"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Funny you mind shooting them and making jokes later

gandrake
"Do you know any other zombies than the human looking ones?"

Darth Zenemij
"We ran into a troll like one, other than that, I hope there aren't any RE's* over here."

*Is that the name of that one with the long ass tounge?

Movie_Geek_
We saw a troll thing be for we meet you I think that it was a human but I do not know. Animal can be infected with the T-Virus, that is what is doing this the the other people, so shoot them as well.

(( no the troll thing was in RE 4 it was not even from the T- Virus. The toung thing is from the 3rd game.))

gandrake
*Lance loads his revolvers*

"Thats alot."

Darth Zenemij
"Just be glad the "Plant Virus" or operation "Nemisis" Hasen't reached us over here."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Don't jinx us I do not need that right now ( starts shooting them one at a time with the other hand on the weel ) they are just getting thicker the farther we go. I have just about all I cant take. GRAB SOMETHING! ( slams the braks and throws a granade. Steps back on the gas and runs over the few left standing. ) Take that!

Darth Zenemij
"Heh, I seriously doubt that it could happen though."

*kills off 2 zombies*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : You need to shut up now. We are almost there just one more block. POP ( there is a loud sound and the car wips back and forth and stops ) SHIT! The Tire just went.

Darth Zenemij
"****!"

*Tumbles off car*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : You boys OK

Darth Zenemij
"Yeah, just a little tumble is all."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Looks as if the rest of the way is on foot ( takes out both gun reloads them and starts off for the Station ) Coming?

Darth Zenemij
"Just give me a sec will ya?"

*inspects wounds*

"Nothing to serious, lets be off now."

gandrake
(weather problems)
"I'm good."

*Pulls out revolvers*

Darth Zenemij
"Then lets go."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( zombies are showing up but we shoot them down, only a few of them are coming ) Somthing is not right there should be more of them then this....

Darth Zenemij
"Do you.... No it coulnd't be possible, not here at least."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : No I do think so. I think it is something other then him.

gandrake
"There's probably more in the building."

Darth Zenemij
"Good, I was thinking that for a moment it could have been possible..."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : I hope you are right. Other wise we are in big trouble. We should keep moving try to be carful just in case

gandrake
"What are you talking about?"

Movie_Geek_
(( have you see all the movies and games I have so I was thinking of a creature in the games and the movies))

Darth Zenemij
((I haven't played breake out yet, I want tobut haven't a plastation nor a gamecube.))

Movie_Geek_
((I have a gamecube I played RE4 and PS 1 so I know most of them but I have not played out break))

Destinie : ( shoots a zombie but one come out of no where and nearly gets me. I duck down and hook kick him then shoot him int the head) That was close where did he come from?

gandrake
(No I've just seen R.E.1 and Watched my cousin play Resident evil 2)

Darth Zenemij
((I've played some of the older ones. I don't remember wich though.))

"Dunno"

*kills off a group of zombies and reloads*

"But we better get a move on!"

gandrake
(I meant)

Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
"Do you.... No it coulnd't be possible, not here at least."

(and so on)

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( Looks down the street at the end is the TV station ) We are almost there keep a eye out.

Darth Zenemij
*continues going to the TV station*

gandrake
*follows them thinking*

"You know."
"Wy do we have to suffer for some body's stupid decision?"

Darth Zenemij
"It wasn't a decision, it was a lab accident, it wasn't tested on humans, so this is the side effect I guess. All I know how to do is kill the damn things."

gandrake
"Oh."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie :Hold on I think I saw some thing ( The street is a larg 4 lane on one side and 4 lane on the other. Then all on a sudden a Licker, a humans double dosed with the T-Virus, jump on a light poll ) no suden movments guys you can kill them same a a zombie thay are just faster and look out for the tongh is shoots of like a frogs.

Darth Zenemij
"Thats what I'm talking about, some real sport out here!"

*Attempts to shoot it in the head as it leaps*

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( puts hand guns away and pulls out shotgun and shoots grazzing it.)

gandrake
*Pulls a revolver out and aims and shoots*

"I missed."

"This is the first time I missed."

Darth Zenemij
"Don't just stand there, shoot it!"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( shoots shotgun 2 more times and miss each it is right on top of me when I get a last shot it go's through the shoulder and gives me time to get from under it. The Licker gets down like a cat getting ready to strike. )

gandrake
*Tries more and hits*

"I still can't believe I missed."

Darth Zenemij
"Odd, you sure you belong in the stars?"

*shoots the licker in the head again*

gandrake
"Huh what do you meen?"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( fallows up with two more shots to the head the things head explodes ) I think it's dead now but they don't traval alone. Best to get out of the street

gandrake
"Lets get going."

Darth Zenemij
"Lets go"

((Are you not in the Stars?))

Honda_Tadakatsu
Justin comes running down the street, firing the tmp behind him blindly, a horde of zombies following him "RUN! THEY FOUND ME IN THE POLICE STATION! RUN!" He says, he drops his cell phone as he runs.

gandrake
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
"Odd, you sure you belong in the stars?"

*shoots the licker in the head again*

I'm in stars wy?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Justin where are you going howed you get here.

Darth Zenemij
"Nevermind...'

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : I gess that was who call my phone in the truck ( shoots the zombies fallowing justin tell they are dead)

Honda_Tadakatsu
Justin is panting "I...I...They followed me... there is more, coming on the streets on the other sides of the... the buildings... Lets go... We need to find shelter.."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : everyone in the TV staithion and baricade the doors NOW!

Darth Zenemij
*Walks into tv station*

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : We do not have many other options. KOTOR RICK are you here!! We need to find them and get a safe way out.

Darth Zenemij
"Agreed."

Honda_Tadakatsu
Justin takes a few photos,"This is place is like my church!" He opens his PDA, and checks the news "Look, not even a mention of whats happening here! This goes up to the top ranks in the government. A small part of me wants these Zombies to wreak havoc on the entire continent..."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Do you think you could hack the cameras to see if Rick and Kotor are here and find a safe way out.?

Honda_Tadakatsu
Laughs out loud "Hack the cameras? What, thats childs play!" He walks into a nearby room and plugs his computer into the stations server, after about 10 seconds, a screen comes up "Tah-dah"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Well

Honda_Tadakatsu
Stands up offering the seat "You scan the cameras, I'm starving..." Walks toward the cafeteria.

General Zodiac
Jack: Des....ca...over? (Clears up) Destinie? Can you read me over?

Honda_Tadakatsu
Justin walks into the cafateria, he walks over to the vending machine, digs through his pocket for change "**** it." he shoots the glass and stuffs his pockets full of food "yummy" He walks back to the room with Destinie in it..

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : You are kidding right? (flips through the camera screens I do not see them but that is the room I last saw them in. point to a broad cast room.) they may have left a message thre and there is a fire escape two rooms down frome there you think we should go look. heres the sound who who is there ( sees walky talky ) hello

General Zodiac
Jack: Is anyone their? ****, I hope their alright. DESTINIE! Fred look...(loses signal)

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Hello I can here you where are you. Jack is that you?

Honda_Tadakatsu
"Hold on dude, let me make an adjustment" He plugs his pda into the walkie talkie, he pushes some buttons, and their walkie talkie's signal increases to full "try it now!"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Jack Jack it's Destinie can you here me...

General Zodiac
Jack: Destinie. Good to hear from you. I have a little problem. I'm about 10 miles away from the police station. Don't worry I'll be...(Signal dies out)

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : 10 miles,! 10 miles where! Justin do you think you can find where the singnal came from?

Honda_Tadakatsu
"Did he say police station, that place is... Oh shit!" he pushes destinie out of the seat "I've gotta bring up the police station cameras!" He does so, and they show thousands of Zombies milling around it, still thinking everyone is inside there. "They are walking into Zombie central!"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : They would not go back they where suppost to meet us here! We have to find where that call came from

Honda_Tadakatsu
"Hold on, what call?" Justin asks, confused

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Easy for you to say! ( then Destinie's a cell phone go's off) Who the hell is calling me right now! ( trys to go for the phone but the car jurks and I give up) I think I will get back to them ( shoots two more Zombies)

Be for we meet up with you I got a call on my cell I thought it was you but now I think it may have been them.

Honda_Tadakatsu
"Well, i haven't called anybody, I ran for my life.... Speaking of which, i've only got one clip left, got any extra?"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : I have two ( hands one to Justin) I ran into a few as well. We need to find them and get more . Luckly it looks like there are not many zombies here ( points to the com screen ) where will we find weponds around here though

Darth Zenemij
"Ready when you all are."

Honda_Tadakatsu
"I passed a gunstore, its bought a quarter of a mile, and there is no way to know whats going on unless... Give me a minute" He hacks into the NASA Computer banks and repositions a satelite, increases magnification, "It looks like we are in the clear, but a car would help, and I don't know how to hotwire..."

Darth Zenemij
"No worries, I have that under control."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : we need to restock and get to Jack and Fred. I know how to hotwire did it to a truck to get here looking forwarded to a ride like that again.

Darth Zenemij
"Heh, dukes of hazard..."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : The fun never ends...

Honda_Tadakatsu
"okay, lets go then" Gathers his things, putting them into his bag "lead the way Destinie" (Darth, name again?)

Movie_Geek_
Darth is scott

Destinie : Whooo roll eyes (sarcastic)

Movie_Geek_
(( anyone know if grandrake a.k.a Luic is still on.))

Darth Zenemij
((Scott))

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( falowa the guys out side ) see any car you like?

Darth Zenemij
"I would go for the Nissan Titan really."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( walks over to the car grabs a bat on the ground and smashes the windo, slips under the dash and has the car started in a few seconds . ) one of you two want to drive to or should I?

Darth Zenemij
"You can this time."

Honda_Tadakatsu
Hops in the back, center seat "can't be to careful!"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Well why mess with a good thing. ( gets in the car ) you guys in?

Honda_Tadakatsu
"lets go"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : ( hits the gas ) we do not have much to shoot at them with try not to wast shots if you do not have to. ( the car runs over two zombies ) like that.

Honda_Tadakatsu
laughs nervously, shrinking down in his seat. He closes his eyes and follows whatever the other two do.

(GOtta sleep, be on tomorrow)

Darth Zenemij
((night))

"Note this is one powerfull truck!"

Movie_Geek_
Destinie : Good means they will fly farther when we hit them

Hobosapian
Can i join?

Darth Zenemij
Name
Weapons

is all we need.

Movie_Geek_
Yes We have two people called Jack and fred we are looking for you can make your own person give a sort thing on who the are. We are on are on are way to a gun shop to restock.

Movie_Geek_
One more thing I looked and saw that you went to RE nightmare we are with the people in that story they are who we are going to meet then we will be one big role play untrill then we only talk a little with them.

Hobosapian
Name: Karl
Weapons: Submachine gun, 3 clips, standard 9mm parabellum handgun, 2 clips, radio, flashlight, 2 grenades.
Description (i guess): A UBCS character (light tan pants with several strappings, including a pistol holster, a green jacket with a black vest that has many Pockets in it. Wears a ski mask with ski goggles and has the words UBCS on the back of the vest.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>