Please tell me it isn't true!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
I've just been to TFN and they have an EP2 call sheet.Some of the info isn't interesting but they say that the pictures from Seville which show Anakin and Padme carrying bags is a scene where they return from a shopping trip! Please no! There is no time for shopping in Star Wars. The only other interesting thing is that there is a scene with trade federation pilots.

Dim
If the contents of the bags are addressed at all it will be so barely noticable it will just be trivia question stuff...
That's what I think.

King Jedi
Hopefully your right. Where would they shop anyway?

Dim
I haven't a clue...

Xizor
Trash like that had best be more of Lucas's stupid pranks.

King Jedi
Maybe they were going on honeymoon.sad

Dim
Why is that a sad thing KJ? Wasn't there a spy report a while back about somekind of hotel cruiser? I really don't think those are shopping bags. I think maybe the shopping bags are in another scene...

King Jedi
(This message was left blank)

King Jedi
It's sad because I don't want to see those things. So far we have had stories and domain names relating to Intergalactic banks, hotel cruisers, space diners and shopping! It's turning into Dawsons Creek.

Something weird happened with the post before and it printed out twice. Sorry.

Dim
lets think about all the other weird things we've seen in SW.

a Cantina
a jail block
a trash compactor
a junk yard
a open air cafe and street vendors
a mining setup
a private sail barge

I think it sounds stranger than it really is...I haven't heard anything about a bank but I'm willing to bet that the shopping thing is not going to be anymore than something like Jar Jar trying to steal another chumpa....

King Jedi
I hope that they are just Lucasfilm playing games with us. Where was the mining set up?

Dim
Cloud City....see, nothing like what you would think smile

King Jedi
But we never actually saw it so I hope the Ep2 rumours are the same. Things we hear about but don't actually see.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
hmm... i want to see this pic.

queeq
THat's just Anakin and Padme arriving on Naboo: Anakin is carrying bags. Please do not dig up old fossilised threads?

General G
But it's SUCH an interesting topic.

sweersa
Where did you dig up that old fossil? -Han Solo

Mandrag Ganon
The thread has returned to life after 9 years of death. Very Nice. I vote that it stays open so that we can see if anyone digs it up 9 years from now. It could be a KMC Tradition lasting hundreds of years! big grin

sweersa
I didn't even know KMC was around so long, was this pre Queeq era?

i will put it on my calendar. i will dig it up in 9 years.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by sweersa

No, but pretty close.

Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~

Good, Good. A powerful sith you shall become. evil face

queeq
Originally posted by sweersa

Tehre is no such thing. wink

sweersa
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~

By then maybe I will be a Super Mod!

ooorrrr not a mod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.