who would win dc comics or marvel comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yourmomdotcom
i think it could go either way Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ThaWhiteShadow
marvel

Batman Wins
Dc... what no poll

Cosmic Cube
It would come down to TOAA and The Presence. Stupid thread.

You weren't supposed to reply to it, WhiteShadow.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Dc... what no poll Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
marvel

Both of you lose.

Sango_Dare
dc hands down

Cosmic Cube
Idiots...

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Idiots...

Yet you post here, so what does that make you.

colossus17
foolish newbies respect cosmic cube!.......cosmic be like asian hulk and smash if disrespected!!

Batman Wins
Well if you come out of no where and call people idiots, how should I react ?

colossus17
he has the right.......he is cosmic cube....i respect him. and so will you....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
foolish newbies respect cosmic cube!.......cosmic be like asian hulk and smash if disrespected!! I would, but nah...

Yet you post here, so what does that make you.

Only in effort to thwart your ignorance. At times, one must lower himself to raise others from the pit of naivety. wink

Batman Wins
I would, but nah...

Only in effort to thwart your ignorance. At times, one must lower himself to raise others from the pit of naivety. wink

wink keep telling yourself that. wink

Batman Wins
Whos Cosmic Cube. Second thing I heard the guy say is an Insult. I don't respect that.

kgkg
Gandhi died for nothing

Cosmic Cube
Well if you come out of no where and call people idiots, how should I react ?

Marvel vs DC = The Presence vs The One Above All. The Presence and The One Above All are equal in all respects. The fight is a stalemate.

Had the thread starter set parameters, this thread could possibly have had some remote value. But, it doesn't. It is not unique, as you will discover once you learn to use the search bar, and it is utterly pointless. This thread wasn't meant to be replied to.

long pig
This thread makes baby jesus cry.

Cosmic Cube
wink keep telling yourself that. wink

Nice one.

colossus17
i just realized that thanos looks like a huge purple turtle.........and yet he took over the universe twice.....

Cosmic Cube
i just realized that thanos looks like a huge purple turtle.........and yet he took over the universe twice.....

Hah, you should see what I look like.

A handsome face isn't the stuff of greatness. wink

Batman Wins
Marvel vs DC = The Presence vs The One Above All. The Presence and The One Above All are equal in all respects. The fight is a stalemate.

Had the thread starter set parameters, this thread could possibly have had some remote value. But, it doesn't. It is not unique, as you will discover once you learn to use the search bar, and it is utterly pointless. This thread wasn't meant to be replied to.

Point well taken, but Its the first time I have seen this thread, so I replied, its not like i was looking for it, it was just there. Wheres the Real Thread ?

Cosmic Cube
Point well taken, but Its the first time I have seen this thread, so I replied, its not like i was looking for it, it was just there. Wheres the Real Thread ?

Use the Search Bar on the forum's main page.

colossus17

indeed its not

Cosmic Cube
indeed its not

lol

CorderaMitchell

lies, all lies. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.