Ego the Living Planet Vs Xtreme team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Ego the Living Planet(full of rage) Vs Xtreme team

Xtreme team:
Super Man
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Thor
Hal
Captain Marvel

dvampire
Originally posted by kgkg
Ego the Living Planet(full of rage) Vs Xtreme team

Xtreme team:
Super Man
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Thor
Hal
Captain Marvel

Xtreme team wins. Superman, Gladiator, and Captain Marvel will do the attacking up close with punches and kicks, blitzing around him; while Hal hit him with energy blast, Silver Surfer with his cosmic blast, and Thor charge up a Godblast from at distance. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
Xtreme team wins. Superman, Gladiator, and Captain Marvel will do the attacking up close with punches and kicks, blitzing around him; while Hal hit him with energy blast, Silver Surfer with his cosmic blast, and Thor charge up a Godblast from at distance. smile
Superman - Will get K.O'ed
Gladiator - Unless he is extreme Confident ( not much he can do either)

though Superman and Gladiator will do some minor Damage they won't last long against Ego.

Captain Marvel, Hal , Silver Surfer ----- Now this team could give him more trouble ----- Ego counter blast from Galactus ( who said his shots were stronger than many stars combined )

Thor ---- Ego can block it

dvampire
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Man, you really hate Supes. I'll have to stop posting on threads with people that have a big gruge agianst Superman. no expression

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Man, you really hate Supes. I'll have to stop posting on threads with people that have a big gruge agianst Superman. no expression
Ok Superman goes faster than light, and uses his multiverse destroying powers to beat ego.

You want me to say something like that.

The MISTER
Well you didn't say how Superman would get ko'ed and I'm hoping that you're not implying that he's going to faint.

kgkg
Originally posted by The MISTER
Well you didn't say how Superman would get ko'ed and I'm hoping that you're not implying that he's going to faint.
beam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.