Omega Red vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot

long pig
Omega Red would kill him. 10/10

I mean, without a healing factor, Spidey will be puking his guts out the whole time from OR's death factor.

xmarksthespot
But for the purposes of this fight I'm saying that OR doesn't have his aura of death.

jrodslam
Omega Red wins.

His fighting ability is far above Sipdey's. Hes way more durable, and stronger. His agility and speed is on par with Wolverines. Plus hes a ruthless combatant.

Too bad Red doesnt get enough appearances in comics. Hes my favorite villain.

long pig
Yeah, he still wins. He's a tough cookie.

He's one of my favorite street level villians too, he definatly doesn't get enough exposure.

xmarksthespot
I like OR too... can't remember the last time he appeared.

Hmm... I was trying to make it more equal by giving Spidey a wide open playing field which would play to his evasive strengths and that lacks people for OR to drain. I make it so that OR lacks the carbonadium synthesizer and his death factor feedback is slowly weakening him... could Spidey outlast him.

My money's probably still on OR.

jrodslam
Well if my memory serves me correct. Red never got the C-syzer. Thats why he drains life forces.

But if he were fighting Spidey, hed last long enough to where he wouldnt need to drain anything. Unless hes already in a weakend state that is.

If he grabed Spidey, he "should" be able to crush him. At least break his neck.

CorderaMitchell
Omega red, easily at full potential. Unless spiderman has a plan, he is going down..

long pig
Last time OR appeared, Sabretooth owned him hard. 'Tooth turned him into his own persona, mettalic, multi-armmed, death-factoring *****.

Arahan
Last time i saw OR was in a X-Men comics a few years ago. There he kicked the asses of the whole x-men team. I say 9/10 for OR.

Metalmanx
Honestly, I don't agree with that. I think that Spiderman would be able to defeat him.

Tentacles/coils/whatever aren't new to Spidey. Doc-Ock, anyone? I think, given this wide playing field and all, that Spidey would easily be able to avoid the coils and close the distance gap quite easily. I think, especially once he gets into close range, that Spidey would be able to hand it to Omega Red.

Even long range, Spidey's got his webs to incapacitate the coils long enough for him to do something.

I just can't see how OR could win without his death spores.

CorderaMitchell
If you are going by sabretooth, spiderman beat him.

Arahan
Wait in Marvel Heroes vs SF I kicked the crap out of OR with Spidey.
I change my mind, Spidey wins smile

CorderaMitchell
I loved beating omega red, he cheated his ASS off.

dvampire
Maximum Spider baby!!! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.