15 Wolverines vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Ok, here's the deally-o:

Someone cloned 15 Wolverines, each have a mind link with the other, they all have Adamantium and everything.

Thor is normal Thor, not mad or king.

Who wins?

CorderaMitchell
I'm still saying thor, wolverine is a one trick pony, and Thor has too many options and powers here. He has distance, and can easily bypass logans healing factor.

Thats my opinion for now.

demigawd
Wolverine can beat 15 Wolverine clones. Thor sends them all to limbo. Or worse, DC.

Mainstream
Originally posted by demigawd
Wolverine can beat 15 Wolverine clones. Thor sends them all to limbo. Or worse, DC. or image laughing

yahman
'meone cloned 15 Wolverines, each have a mind link with the other, they all have Adamantium and everything.'

15 magically enhanced lightning bolts and its all over.

FrothByte
full grown man vs. 15 toddlers... who do you think wins?

yahman
'full grown man vs. 15 toddlers... who do you think wins?

LOL hahahahaha

cool

Solidus Snake
1 large lighting bolt and ith adamantium as a good conductor.....the wolverines burn to death.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by demigawd
Wolverine can beat 15 Wolverine clones. Thor sends them all to limbo. Or worse, DC.
laughing out loud

How about warnerland.

Arahan
Disneyland...There they will have to face Disneys mightiest heroes:

Mickey Mouse
Donald Duck
Goofy

CorderaMitchell
Thats MY line.

How about, Daffy, Bugs, and That Skunk?

olympian
Thor.

He then sells all the adamantium for money and gives it to charaty.

masterbruce
damn it i just lost a long post

anyways 15 wolverines beat the shit out of thor in a fight as long as thor is willing to engage them in physical combat which he prob would considering his honorable nature (if he werent so noble, then i would give the fight to thor as he could just hover at high altitude and electrocute the pants of wolverine)

the reason i give it to the wolverines is that he does have excellent fighting ability and adamantium claws, plus 15 of them would prove overwhleming. i dont think comic book writers give wolverine enough credit because they fear he would be too deadly if written to his actual potential. I mean, as good of a fighter as logan is, he never really seems to cut through anyone or cutoff someone's limbs during a fight, something he actually should be doing with ease considering how good his fighting skills are. instead he always just seems to graze and nick his opponents, i think this is unrealistic.

CorderaMitchell
What could you do with that, make INDESTRUCTABLE soup cans?

Arahan
soory C. Duck Dodgers alone would kick the crap out of the Wolvis.

CorderaMitchell
nono, tom and jerry, along with that dog could.

how about tweety bird?

Arahan
she would make a sonic attack whicj is 1000 times stronger than Block Bolts loudest scream. Thier heads would explode *booommm And no friggin healing factor can heal a full package of a Tweety Sonic Blast

CorderaMitchell
Nooo I'm pretty sure tom and jerry could lead them into one of their infamous chain traps, and get him then.

FrothByte
Originally posted by masterbruce
damn it i just lost a long post

anyways 15 wolverines beat the shit out of thor in a fight as long as thor is willing to engage them in physical combat which he prob would considering his honorable nature (if he werent so noble, then i would give the fight to thor as he could just hover at high altitude and electrocute the pants of wolverine)

the reason i give it to the wolverines is that he does have excellent fighting ability and adamantium claws, plus 15 of them would prove overwhleming. i dont think comic book writers give wolverine enough credit because they fear he would be too deadly if written to his actual potential. I mean, as good of a fighter as logan is, he never really seems to cut through anyone or cutoff someone's limbs during a fight, something he actually should be doing with ease considering how good his fighting skills are. instead he always just seems to graze and nick his opponents, i think this is unrealistic.

even hand to hand, thor still kicks all of their asses. thor is stronger than 15 wolverines. he is also a better fighter than wolvie. even is wolvi got claws that should cut through anything, i don't believe wolvi has the strength to cut through thor.

even if he could cut thor, it would probably be only flesh wounds.

let me put it this way:

a sharp knife can cut wood, this is fact. but try and get a sharp knife and start slashing at a full grown mahogany tree and see how effective your knife will be.

thor is too durable for wolverine's strength.

CorderaMitchell
GREAT POST!!

Arahan
I was just thinking, what if he jerks around with his little hobbit and in the heat of act his claws come up and cut through his little friend?
can his healing regenerate his little pal ??

CorderaMitchell
I dunno, good question.

FrothByte
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
GREAT POST!!

thanks.

Arahan
We should ask some Wolvie Experts, but they are nowadays seldom seen. (is this sentence right? my english not very good)

CorderaMitchell
Its because they waver too much.

No prob Frothbyte. wink

masterbruce
i don't think the analogy of me cutting a tree with a sharp knife is quite accurate here

wolverine's adamantium claws are supposed to cut through metal with no resistance

i don't think thor's skin is as dense as metal, i remember reading that thor is only 3 times more dense than normal human flesh, thus waaaaaay below the density of metal

i think the problem lies with the inconsistency of marvel, either tell us that wolverine's claws can't cut through anything like butter or show us instances of where he actually sushis his enemy

CorderaMitchell
I agree on the consistency part, look who you're arguing for.

FrothByte
i don't think the analogy of me cutting a tree with a sharp knife is quite accurate here

wolverine's adamantium claws are supposed to cut through metal with no resistance

i don't think thor's skin is as dense as metal, i remember reading that thor is only 3 times more dense than normal human flesh, thus waaaaaay below the density of metal

i think the problem lies with the inconsistency of marvel, either tell us that wolverine's claws can't cut through anything like butter or show us instances of where he actually sushis his enemy

yeah, funny thing about consistency. i don't know about that 3x more dense than normal human, but if thor can withstand the vacuum of space, i believe that his flesh is definitely a lot more dense than just 3x.

i remember reading a post in another thread that stated thor was in another planet, and the raindrops were falling with the destructive force of magnum bullets... yet he wasn't even flinching...

Arahan
That was in Secret Wars on the planet which the Beyonder created.
And yes his skin must be denser than 3 times to survive such pressure or other heavy stuff.

jacobo0o
it would be like a mouse hunt wolverines running away to not get killed

who?-kid
Not the best thread ever, but what the heck...

15 Wolverines against Thor ? Wow, in close combat, 15 Wolverines beat the snot out of almost everybody in Marvel Universe.

And Wolverine certainly can cut Thor. Without any doubt. And with each cut, Thor will get weaker. Sure he can knock down ten or so Wolverines, but the remaining five will, while Thor is fighting, stab him in the back or wherever.

black robb
This is a weird ass thread,but ill just say the Wolverine brigade wins

Arahan
Thor would not go toe to toe with all of them. He would use lightnings or other distant attacks to knockout most of them with the rest he would toy around and slap them into nirvana.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arahan
I was just thinking, what if he jerks around with his little hobbit and in the heat of act his claws come up and cut through his little friend?
can his healing regenerate his little pal ?? How would he cut it?

Claws come out on the back side of the hands, if they don't cut his hands then it would be protected by the hands. . .

jinzin
ummm is thor more druable than the hulk?

also ONE wolverine either stabbed or chopped thor's hand off (I can't remember which) in fight already. (although it was an elseworld I believe) after that I think thor promptly beat the **** out of him...but if one wolverine can do that and thor fights them in h2h he goes down...if he takes the easy way out and flies above throwing down lightning bolts, of course he's going to win..

CorderaMitchell
I'm speaking of Thor's superior distance here.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jinzin
ummm is thor more druable than the hulk?

also ONE wolverine either stabbed or chopped thor's hand off (I can't remember which) in fight already. (although it was an elseworld I believe) after that I think thor promptly beat the **** out of him...but if one wolverine can do that and thor fights them in h2h he goes down...if he takes the easy way out and flies above throwing down lightning bolts, of course he's going to win..
Thor more durable than Hulk?No.
But he has metahuman durability, and of a high degree.
Surviving to power cosmic blasts, gravity concussive force blasts, ocean pressure and outerspace journeys means he's hella durable.
Wolverine cutting Thor?
It was one of the crap things happened during the Reign saga.
Captain America stopping Loki powered by the Eye Of Agamotto and the Cloak of Levitation?Come on, he took out Warbird and Quicksilver with ease, and then killed both them and Vision with more ease, he was able to survive to Hulk assaulting him.
Captain America throwed his shield to him, then we he reappears in the last pages, he has the upper section of his chainmail and mask destroyed and his injured obviously from Loki's magicl bolts and his fists, but he's alive, now there are 2 chance:
1. Cap goes all out and used some last chance trick with the shield that grant him to gain the upper hand on Loki and reach the rest of the heroes.

2.The writers let Cap doing it.
I pick up the 2nd.
But Wolverine cutting King Thor?King Thor is Thor + Odin Force.
He can use Logan's claws to take out rests of meat from his teeth.
Even Classic Thor is so durable Logan can't cut through him.
Perrikus leader of the Dark Gods slashed him with his spear, able to destroy Mjolnir, but he didn't kill Thor, and he was a Class 100 Strenght guy with a spear made of unknown magical metal.
Wolverine cutting Thor was the writers omage to Wolvie, cause in the next panel, Thor disintegrated him and his skeleton with a optic blast of Odin Force.

Swanky-Tuna
I think that's regular "unpowered" asgards.

K3VIL
Thor is the physically stronger and durable Asgardian, he outmatch all of them except for Odin.

CorderaMitchell
Wait!?! Who said that his skin is ONLY 3x durable than a human's? Thor's no hulk, but he is definitly durable skin wise than wolverine, who take damage like we do on the epidermis of the skin.

jinzin
if he's not more durable than hulk wolverine cuts him end of story...

joesha28
Originally posted by Mainstream
or image laughing

Dark Horse laughing out loud

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
or image laughing goddam Mainstream,pick a look and stay with it

WAF3001
Thor's alread dead, so I guess Wolverine already won...

DarkCrawler
In hand to hand fight, can Thor just throw Wolverines like they would be feathers?

"You go to Sun..."

"WHEE!"

"Send me an card from Jupiter..."

"AAAH!"

"Hmm...where would this last one go...I know, how about Doctor Doom's Castle!"

"OHMYGOD!"

"Damn you, Thor, this is the third Wolverine today!"

Arahan
lol
smile laughing

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
In hand to hand fight, can Thor just throw Wolverines like they would be feathers?

"You go to Sun..."

"WHEE!"

"Send me an card from Jupiter..."

"AAAH!"

"Hmm...where would this last one go...I know, how about Doctor Doom's Castle!"

"OHMYGOD!"

"Damn you, Thor, this is the third Wolverine today!"

jump

grey fox
I can see it now ......

Logan's : Bring it bub ( in stereo) 'SNIKT'

thor: verily and thou........ah screw it , i cant speak old english very well (slaps ten into the sun crushes two with his hammer stomps on one , eats a second and flash fries the third and then uses his claws as toothpicks )

dominic/wolf
thor would stand a chance in h2h. hulk can take thor 1 wolvie took hulk 15 wolvies would crush thor in hand to hand

Dark Thor
i think this is a tie

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
thor would stand a chance in h2h. hulk can take thor 1 wolvie took hulk 15 wolvies would crush thor in hand to hand

Why would he go H2h?

long pig
Hulk can't beat Thor, Wolverine can't beat either one of em. sooooooooo......Wolverine's lose.

jinzin
Hulk's beaten thor though...confused

long pig
Not really.
He's beaten a Thor without Mjolnir, which is like Prof X without Telepathy.

Thor+Mjolnir=Dead Hulk.

jinzin
didn't he fight thor with mjolnir and almost kill him with an adamantium statue..didn't he almost kill him with mjolnir itself?

long pig
Possibly, but that doesn't mean Hulk can beat him more than 2/10.
There's a reason why Thor always holds back on Hulk, if he didn't he'd kill him.

long pig
15 wolverines have a better chance than Hulk to beat Thor, still don't see them getting the majority.

jinzin
well I know thor doesn't go all warrior madness...but still regular thor and thing tried to take down a pissed off hulk at the same time and were getting served.... i still say IF thor was to go h2h in this fight he'd most likely lose....given his ranged abilities and such though...he'd overall most likely win though...

long pig
Dude, h2h he'd be massacred by the Logan's, easily.
But, if he does it smartly, he takes the minor majority.

jinzin
I'll drink to that...!

yahman
"thor would stand a chance in h2h. hulk can take thor 1 wolvie took hulk 15 wolvies would crush thor in hand to hand"

hAHAHHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Really ????????????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Ignorance is bliss, aparently?

umm this knida like 15 goldfish vs a tomohawk missile .

ummmm 15 goldfish vs a tomohawk missile, ummm the misile wouldn't standa a chance

sorry dude this is not exactly what you would call whitty bu im drunk so let me off !!!!!!!!!!!!

cool cool

DarkCrawler
Why can't Thor just grab one Wolverine from legs and swing him around until all the Wolvies are dead?

xmarksthespot
Why can't Thor just grab one Wolverine from legs and swing him around until all the Wolvies are dead?

Wow... you're like an evil genius... big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Wow... you're like an evil genius... big grin
Evil? Definitely. Genius? I hope so. stick out tongue

long pig
Was yahman laughing maniacally at what I said?

Come on now, 15 wolverines would put the hurt on Thor in h2h, it only takes 3 wolverines to get lucky and go for an artery or a ligament, and it's over.

But with Mjolnir, there aren't enough wolverines in the world to handle him.

jinzin
ONE wolverine already jacked up thor in h2h...15 is overkill...but yeah all "varily" thunder and lightining bolts would do the trick...

long pig
Why are we the only ones who agree to this?

I stand firm on the belief that everyone else is wrong.

jinzin
AS WILL I! well as far as the h2h thing goes...

K3VIL
ONE wolverine already jacked up thor in h2h...15 is overkill...but yeah all "varily" thunder and lightining bolts would do the trick...
Still talking about the crap fight of The Reign saga?
Thor was holding in his arms his son, he wasn't aspecting an attack.

CorderaMitchell
It helps his argument, using opinions that make wolverine look best.
Thor wins.

DarkCrawler
Can't Thor just punch each Wolverine? He is quite fast, he could swirl his fists and the Wolverine's would fall.

I don't understand this belief that Class 100 characters going all out lose to Wolverine in a hand-to-hand fight. One punch and Wolverine is out.

Yes, I don't believe that guys who can lift tankers with one hand are incapable knocking Wolverine out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Still talking about the crap fight of The Reign saga?
Thor was holding in his arms his son, he wasn't aspecting an attack.

that's not the fight I saw...

jinzin
Can't Thor just punch each Wolverine? He is quite fast, he could swirl his fists and the Wolverine's would fall.

I don't understand this belief that Class 100 characters going all out lose to Wolverine in a hand-to-hand fight. One punch and Wolverine is out.

Yes, I don't believe that guys who can lift tankers with one hand are incapable knocking Wolverine out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you can try to discredit wolvie all you want but the guy can take a hit...he takes hulk punches all the time..how would thor's be all that much more damaging? I mean I do understand what you're saying I just think that the numbers game will catch up to thor and the wolvies will bring him down h2h....but thor won't lose in an ALL OUT fight due to all of his abilities...

K3VIL
Maybe this will help you understand who Thor is in hth fight

K3VIL
The fight ends with both his enemies running for their lifes.
Loki was handling a copy of Mjolnir, which grant the user enhanced strenght, durability, and to fire magical bolts of incredible power, same things Mjolnir can do, except for weather control.
Same is for Fenris.
And both Fenris and Loki possess superhuman strenght, reflexes and reaction time, that outclass those of Wolverine by far.
Both Loki and Fenris can't even react, Thor is pummeling too fast for them.

jinzin
dude I already understand who he is in ah2h fight...but seriously against 15 wolverines? with strength alone he's not even garanteed to Knock em out right away...the numbers game will catch up to him...it happens all the time on dbz to opponents exponentially stroner than the heroes...I know this ins't dbz i'm just making a point...15 wolverines in h2h is too much for thor....1 wolverine has already had 2 decent showings against a guy like herc....once again I know thor's not herc..just making a point...

CorderaMitchell
I understand wolverine can take hits, but thats not changing the fact that thor is taking him to the bank and cashing his ass like a check.

jinzin
nope it certainly isn't...but 15 of em in h2h? that's a lil hard to swallow...

CorderaMitchell
How would wolverinex15 get up close though? sad

jinzin
they can't if thors all out....but that's not the point we were making...we were just saying IF he did try and go h2h with all of them he'd get can-opened...

CorderaMitchell
Perhaps, its like a zombie movie to me. "bub, bub, bub", *shudders*

But if they were to get close, isn't thor simply fast and strong enough to take them? Numbers don't always count for quantity. Especially if he starts swinging, and they go flying.

jinzin
<<<"Numbers don't always count for quantity">>>

confused....I'm going to assume you MEANT quality.....cuase if it's the ladder.....laughing out loud

in h2h his speed won't be seriously impressive to 15 wolverines, his strength has nothing to do with how he can't take an adamantium knuckle sandwich with a side of claws.....much less 30 of em...the entriety of the thor can take em h2h assumes that 15 wolverines can't even TOUCH thor in combat...when ONE already has...

yahman
"I'm going to assume you MEANT quality.....cuase if it's the ladder.....

in h2h his speed won't be seriously impressive to 15 wolverines, his strength has nothing to do with how he can't take an adamantium knuckle sandwich with a side of claws.....much less 30 of em...the entriety of the thor can take em h2h assumes that 15 wolverines can't even TOUCH thor in combat...when ONE already has..."

Is this fight about h2h or is it just generally? I mean if its just a general battle Thor has a massive areial advantage and a wide variety of Long range attacks.
cool

jinzin
oh I wholey agree..me and long pig were just making a point about IF thor went h2h in this fight he would die...so his best bet is to go all thunder and lightning bolts on their collective ass....ALL OUT he wins this for sure...the h2h thing is just a lil "side-argument" we made up on the fly...

CorderaMitchell
*sigh*

yahman
I know its a bit idle not reading the back pages of this thread, but has it been proven that Wolverines claws would cut Thors skin?

I mean he has withstood some pretty hardcore stuff in the past.

CorderaMitchell
Yep a crap fight, to make it interesting.

Even if he could, I doubt it would be a one slice win...

jinzin
Originally posted by yahman
I know its a bit idle not reading the back pages of this thread, but has it been proven that Wolverines claws would cut Thors skin?

I mean he has withstood some pretty hardcore stuff in the past.

yes he's proven to cut through thor...

yahman
"yes he's proven to cut through thor..."

When did this happen. I mean i didn't think Wolverine had the strength to cut into Thor.

"Even if he could, I doubt it would be a one slice win..."

Yeh ... This might be handbook knowledge (which seems to be the most unreliable source) but don't the Gods have an extrodinary healing factor ???????

Surely Thor would have enough time to do this .... "don't always count for quantity. Especially if he starts swinging, and they go flying."

If Thor hits them with anything like his full strength, even with the adamantium skeleton they should die, or atleast be KOed.

K3VIL
You are hard to understand jinzin aren't you?Why you act like a Wolvie fanboy?
Thor has milleniums of battle experience, Logan's fightning skills compared to his are like comparing a bycicle to a Ducati 999.
Thor has godlike reflexes and reaction time, Wolverine is still too slow to hit Thor, even if he's aided from other 14 dwarfs with adamantium bones and claws.
In the scan I've posted Thor is beating the crap outta two guys who are stronger and faster than Logan, and equipped with Mjolnir's replicas.
If Thor can outspeed them in hth he certainly can outspeed 15 Wolverines.
Wolverine has Peak Human reflexes and speed.
Loki and Fenris are SUPERHUMAN
Superhuman>Peak Human.
Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine.
You haven't still proved Wolverine can damage or do something to Thor except for annoying him.
Thor fought with armies of Trolls when Logan wasn't even born, Trolls are superhuman in almost all their physical abilities.
This arguing 15 Logans can beat Thor is just fanboy bu.ll.s.hit.

Do you remember Wolverin catching in fight Ogun?A guy who moves a lightspeed?
It means crap writing, that's what your assumptions are based on.
Following any single pushover/crap feat of Logan, he should be able to knock out Silver Surfer.
Check the scan posted in a Wolverine VS topic, the Wrecker throw Logan dozen feet up into air away from him just by grabbing him for the costume.
Wolverine is PUSHOVER.

Solidus Snake
i wouldnt even say wolvie is peak human. howcome out of everybody on the X team who gets shot at, he is the only one to get hit? his reflexes are quick, but the 300 lb skeleton slows him down.

Swanky-Tuna
Imagine how much it would suck to be Thor. He's the son of Odin. The prince, or possibly king already, of Asgard. One of the mightiest of warriors. But a 5 foot canadian can cut him up?

DarkCrawler
One hit from Thor would send the Wolverines flying in the air. He only weighs 300 lbs...can he somehow defy gravity? I believe that he is not Juggernaut or anything...

grey fox
hmmmmm wolverine with the gem of cyytorak .........

olympian

Logan at Marvel can cut anybody these days. Hulk, Herc, thor, Thing. Thanos.

Now doing more than cutting? No, not again these guys.

And he didnt cut trough, King Thor before going againt Hulk and Thing at the same time and killing them he still had the arm, it was just cut.

He lost the arm when he fough those two.

K3VIL
Originally posted by olympian

Logan at Marvel can cut anybody these days. Hulk, Herc, thor, Thing. Thanos.

Now doing more than cutting? No, not again these guys.

And he didnt cut trough, King Thor before going againt Hulk and Thing at the same time and killing them he still had the arm, it was just cut.

He lost the arm when he fough those two.
olympian you didn't understand it was crap writing?
Just necessary for the issue.
Logan CAN'T cut anybody.
Thanos?You need to check who Thanos is maybe.He survived to a fight with Tyrant, he's on the top rank of durable guys, Wolverine lift 800lbs, with his strenght and claws he's not even gonna ruin Thanos costume.
Same for Hulk, Hercules, Thor, and certainly not a Thor who possess the Odin Force like that of the Reign saga.
He can certainly cut Thing as showed before, but he should hope to kill him or Ben will pummel him to death.
Also, back on Thor's durability, Alkhema, who's made of adamantium and possess wrist mounted blades, wasn't able to cut Thor, and she's stronger than Logan, so what make you think the 5feet canadian can.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by K3VIL
olympian you didn't understand it was crap writing?
Just necessary for the issue.
Logan CAN'T cut anybody.
Thanos?You need to check who Thanos is maybe.He survived to a fight with Tyrant, he's on the top rank of durable guys, Wolverine lift 800lbs, with his strenght and claws he's not even gonna ruin Thanos costume.
Same for Hulk, Hercules, Thor, and certainly not a Thor who possess the Odin Force like that of the Reign saga.
He can certainly cut Thing as showed before, but he should hope to kill him or Ben will pummel him to death.
Also, back on Thor's durability, Alkhema, who's made of adamantium and possess wrist mounted blades, wasn't able to cut Thor, and she's stronger than Logan, so what make you think the 5feet canadian can.

Easy, shit writing SOME can't discern from....

jinzin
i really don't get what's so hard about this....loki is what class 50, 80 at best..and he's able to give thor a decent run for his money sometimes....but in h2h? hell no....wolverine creams people at class 50 and above without his damn admantium, with it...how is him cutting thor even debeatable? I really don't get it.he's done it already...he's cut hulk who's more durable than thor, yet he can't cut thor? what the hell is that?

and again h2h..loki as far as I know as been quoted as being an expert master swordsman..and not much else...that's not the same as a h2h expert...(example: kenshin) his fighting style and wolverine's are not even roughly comparible....you guys seem to think that in h2h thor is as fast as he is when he's flying...he's not...puma easily dodged his hammer and then jumped over his head so fast that thor couldn't even react in time to stop him...PUMA for christs sakes..a guy that wolverine kept pace with WHILE DRUGGED.....but 15 wolverine's won't lay a hand on thor? sorry but that's just asinine....

Wynndar
yea but isnt some of that Wolverine fighting class 50's with no adamantium crap writing for 10 yr old wolverine fans?

jinzin
bad writing-subjective

there freakin comic books...you know?...an escapist reality..that's the whole fun of them....

Wynndar
yea but in the past wolverine and X-men comics tried to keep some sense of reasoning.

jinzin
i get you there.....he was a pretty down to earth character back in the days of jim lee...IMO anyway..... but what popular comic book character hasn't gotten stronger over time?

I still don't feel that's any reason to discard what he's done when he's been able to do it consistantly as of late (last dacade or so)....but then again I'm not defending the really extreme wolvie crap like him getting up after being whacked with a nuke at ground zero either......I'm not that crazy.... I just think that 15 wolverine's have more than enough of what it would take to make mince meat out of thor in a h2h fight...

Blair Wind
aight....i want to know something....wolvie being able to cut Hulk is not crazy? IF he werent death at the time,do you think he could still cut him?

in a h2h fight im not sure....in an actual battle thor kicks there all there asses....

jinzin
well yeah..despite what some wolvie haters and others might have you believe wolverine as death had no physical augmentation..he was just wolverine with more weapons and armor...his physical strength wasn't increased.....

in any case...hulk recently had a dream where he was fighting the hulk and during their dream battle he was cutting the shit out of hulk...obviously hulk think he can cut him..... during the death battle wolverine was reffered to by hulk as "the little man, that always hunt hulk, always hurt hulk"....so he clearly thinks wolverine can cut him.....

in incredible hulk 425 wolverine sneak attacked hulk and slashed his throat with bone claws..they didn't do anythin but hulk definitely thought that wolverine cut his throat and looked concerned until he realized nothing had happened and that wolverine had bone claws....wolverine's also punches his bone claws through savage hulks balls causing him severe pain...and hulk once tried to grab wolverine by the claws..wolvering retracted them and they cut hulks hands up.....finally, wolverine and hulk had a bit of an encounter in sam keith's book and during their spat...wolverine "snikted" hulk all the way down a mountain....after all that I'm certain he can cut hulk...lol.

but yeah...in an all out fight thor flies up and drops lighting bolts for the fun of it...like whack-a-mole really...

joesha28
Thor: Hey, wolvies....stay close together and say Godblast!

Wolvies: G.....

Blair Wind
Originally posted by joesha28
Thor: Hey, wolvies....stay close together and say Godblast!

Wolvies: G.....

lol....cept it should be hey midgets....instead of wolvies..... wink

jinzin
well yeah..despite what some wolvie haters and others might have you believe wolverine as death had no physical augmentation..he was just wolverine with more weapons and armor...his physical strength wasn't increased.....

in any case...hulk recently had a dream where he was fighting the hulk and during their dream battle he was cutting the shit out of hulk...obviously hulk think he can cut him..... during the death battle wolverine was reffered to by hulk as "the little man, that always hunt hulk, always hurt hulk"....so he clearly thinks wolverine can cut him.....

in incredible hulk 425 wolverine sneak attacked hulk and slashed his throat with bone claws..they didn't do anythin but hulk definitely thought that wolverine cut his throat and looked concerned until he realized nothing had happened and that wolverine had bone claws....wolverine's also punches his bone claws through savage hulks balls causing him severe pain...and hulk once tried to grab wolverine by the claws..wolvering retracted them and they cut hulks hands up.....finally, wolverine and hulk had a bit of an encounter in sam keith's book and during their spat...wolverine "snikted" hulk all the way down a mountain....after all that I'm certain he can cut hulk...lol.

but yeah...in an all out fight thor flies up and drops lighting bolts for the fun of it...like whack-a-mole really...

wow..I just read this post....sorry guys the grammer and lack of thought process is atrocious, godbless anyone who tries to make sense out of it....sad

seaapple
Ever play that game in an arcade called "Whack-a-Mole?"

Just replace the mallet with Mjolnir and the moles with Wolverines.

Edit: Just noticed Jinzin's post right above this! He beat me to the punch with the analogy. Oh well...
hammer
bunny

jinzin
yup...already pointed that one out champ.

seaapple
Yeah, I acknowledged that above just now.

But I added a graphical depiction for embellishment....

jinzin
laughing out loud

sorry man..

jinzin
laughing out loud

sorry man..

jinzin
laughing out loud

sorry man..

seaapple
Hey man,

No need to be that sorry (3x)! wink

I'm glad we're on the same page on this one...

jinzin
lol..wow..triple post, how the hell did that happen?

agreed.

K3VIL
i really don't get what's so hard about this....loki is what class 50, 80 at best..and he's able to give thor a decent run for his money sometimes....but in h2h? hell no....wolverine creams people at class 50 and above without his damn admantium, with it...how is him cutting thor even debeatable? I really don't get it.he's done it already...he's cut hulk who's more durable than thor, yet he can't cut thor? what the hell is that?

and again h2h..loki as far as I know as been quoted as being an expert master swordsman..and not much else...that's not the same as a h2h expert...(example: kenshin) his fighting style and wolverine's are not even roughly comparible....you guys seem to think that in h2h thor is as fast as he is when he's flying...he's not...puma easily dodged his hammer and then jumped over his head so fast that thor couldn't even react in time to stop him...PUMA for christs sakes..a guy that wolverine kept pace with WHILE DRUGGED.....but 15 wolverine's won't lay a hand on thor? sorry but that's just asinine....
Loki was raised as son of Odin, Loki has fought many battles as an Asgardian and against Asgard and other opponents, both using his magical abilities and physical skills, much more fights than Logan could ever dream.
Loki has:
Strength: Superhuman Class 50 (8/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Supersonic (7/12)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Superhuman (7/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Expert swordsman

Any single Asgardian warrior specialize himself in the use of a particular weapon, but in unharmed combat, they are all above any human, cause their experience outclass that of any mortal.
And looking at Loki's stats, it's obvious that in hth he's above Logan, he can hit him before Logan can even say "Ok bub I'm gonna slice you".
Fenris in his wolf-humanoid form possess high invulnerability, superhuman strenght Class 100, superhuman reflexes, agility, speed.
Thor has fought alone on major occasions, and Logan isn't a threat compared to Thor's previous challenges.

CorderaMitchell
bad writing-subjective

there freakin comic books...you know?...an escapist reality..that's the whole fun of them....

I have no problem with that, but the bad examples do little in an intelligent debate.

Its like bringing in some "F" quality homework and using it as a study guide, that sound smart?

DarkCrawler

No augmentation? Pardon me, but didn't he wipe the floor with Cable, X-Man, Archangel, Cyclops, Skrull Imposter and Jean Grey? And after that he fought against the other X-Men and pretty much kicked their asses. Storm was not even able to pin him down with his winds. And if someone thinks that normal Wolverine can do stuff like that, they are in need of serious help. What the f**k?

CorderaMitchell
No augmentation? Pardon me, but didn't he wipe the floor with Cable, X-Man, Archangel, Cyclops, Skrull Imposter and Jean Grey? And after that he fought against the other X-Men and pretty much kicked their asses. Storm was not even able to pin him down with his winds. And if someone thinks that normal Wolverine can do stuff like that, they are in need of serious help. What the f**k?

We've all been tring to say this to him.

*sigh*

I'm in no way trying to be mean, but wolverine is on the lower scale of the X-men. Cyke, Jean, Xman, Storm all could handle him fine...

ZephroCarnelian
Nice. big grin

Oh - and Thor would kick all their asses....

Snikt or no.

CorderaMitchell
indeed

jinzin
wolverine had specialized weapons and failsafes, a cloaking device, and armor....NO physical augmentation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.